Tell me honestly, how fucked is West Batman in this situation?

Tell me honestly, how fucked is West Batman in this situation?

Also, who do got on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-batman-godzilla-movie-that-could-have-been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not at all. He had anti-bullet spray.

There is no death trap that Adam West Batman cannot escape, no matter how simple or ludicrous. By putting a gun to Batman's head, Ledger Joker has sealed his own fate

Ledger doesn't stand a chance. Robin is right about to swing in and POW! ZOWIE! WHAM! off to Arkham he goes. Crime doesn't pay

>a "Realistic" version of The Joker
>versus an iteration of Batman with silver age plot armor almost equatable to Toon Force
>as if being fucking Batman wasn't a harsh enough curb stomp by default
The scene ends on a melodramatic serial cliffhanger, and next week we'll have a thread revealing how The Joker gets BTFO by WestBats, who will then summarily hand him over to the proper authorities to face due process while concisely reiterating to Robin just how fundamentally flawed his opponent's ass-backwards philosophy was in his closing remark.

Joker lost as soon as he chose to dedicate his life to violence and misanthropy. Even if he pulled the trigger in that very same instant, that would never have changed.

Fuck Ledger Joker, overrated piece of shit second only to TDKR Bane in awfulness

He punches sharks. Is there ANYTHING West Batman can't do? Ledger is fucked

As everyone else as said Ledger is pretty fucked. West is one of the most OP Batman there is.

>he thinks Heath Joker can do shit against a classic batman
When will you normies learn?

Batman 66 is pretty much indestructable.

>Thinking the most OP Batman ever can be beaten by the weakest Joker ever
He doesn't even have Joker Venom!

I always wanted to see an Adam West/66 version of Owlman

I imagine he would resemble the Pre-Crisis Owlman. Stupid owl hat and all.

You're kidding, right?

Adam West, of all the Batmen in all media, has the strongest plot armor of any incarnation in history.

Batman just whips out his Anti-Joker Spray

>KEEP OFF GRASS sign
>Owlman steps onto the lawn
>"It doesn't matter. None of this matters." read it in Adam's voice

You do realize that 60s batman can literally destroy Superman, right?

He's GER levels of broken

No one can even come CLOSE to matching him

Not the Man of Stee
Not the Scarlet Speedster
Not even all other Batmen before and after him

There is no joke here.

Fucking KEK

/thread

Seconds later Robin swings in and kicks the gun out of Joker's hand
>Batman thanks him before Joker tries to laugh about his plan to detonate bombs all across Gotham
>Nothing happens because Batman already deduced Joker's plot based on the strange sightings of unmarked ice cream trucks and the slight smell of napalm in the air
>Batman had already located and deactivated all the bombs across the city before he even found Joker in his dastardly hideout
>Joker tries to run but his feet are stuck to the floor, Batman had already taken the time to spray the floor with his special Bat-glue while he was on his knees seemingly about to be shot
>Batman takes him out with a single punch, then tells Robin some heart felt wisdom about humanity has not and will never lose even when men like Joker try to lower their spirits.

I think we should be asking the reverse: Romero-Joker vs Bale-Man...
How does that go down?

>Holy close calls Batman! One more second and you would have been a goner!

>Indeed Robin, the less than jovial jokester's judicious jeering allowed enough time for your pertinent rescue as well as my proverbial penny loafer pasting.

I dont think BateMan can do shit against the otherworldy shit 60s joker can do

Who wins?

>WHHHEEERRRREEE ISSSSHHHEEEE?
>Oh ho ho, Batty Man! My fiendish flock of ne'er do wells have sucked out all the water from your dame friend's body, turning her into dust. Now she'll have to dust herself! Oh ho ho ho!

Romero Joker had spy satellites, robots, and everything on him contained knockout gas. He took out the UN security council, and could time travel.

Nolan Batman fighting him would be basically an Animaniacs episode with Batman going insane trying to fight the Warners.

>"BAH! Darn that Dastardly, Devilish, Doppelganger of mine! Its clear that his dour demeanor has no place on this Earth, and must be sent back to his!"
>"Gosh Batman, I just want to sock that pompous pretender right in th-"
>"Careful my eager chum, for Owlman isnt that far from yours truly. Had I succumb to the same bleak outlook on life, I too perhaps would have been a caped criminal. For he and I are the same man, taking different paths."
>"This dimensional stuff is trippy Batman"
>"That it is old friend. Quickly now, we must stop Owlman before reality itself collapses!"

>Romero-Joker challenges Bale-Man to a surfing contest
>Bale-Man did not spend six months off the coast of Hawaii mastering the strange yet uniquely American art of surfboarding for just such an occasion
>tries to swim out in full armor
>sinks like a rock
>Romero-Joker hangs 10

Didn't Joker steal surfing skill from the surfers in that episode too?

obviously...

Yes. Also, Batman was attacked by a shark and defeated it with shark repellent. The odds for Bale are looking increasingly slim.

Unless this is an edgy interpretation thought up by someone with deep negative cruel outlook and a teenage sense of humor. In which case Adam West's brains get splatter over the camera the first few seconds of the next episode.

What about

>60's Bats vs Damaged Joker

Damaged Joker gets wrecked

Bale-Man just tries to punch Romero-Joker
Ends up getting his ass kicked by a much better fighter
Gets tied to a surf board in a death trap
Can't get out of it because all he knows how to do is scream, punch, and blow things up

Damaged Joker has some pretty heavy plot armor himself.

Damaged Joker is kind of Adam Westy though. Until we see more of him I imagine he'd enjoy Westiverse and get silly tattoos to match it. He'd still lose but we'd get a great episode with both Jokers teaming up and eventually fighting each other to show who is the greatest gag-smith.

>He's GER levels of broken
...wut

He had a shark chewing on his leg for a solid minute and didn't even bleed.

Reminder that 1960s Bats was supposed to beat GODZILLA.

Wait what?

*ahem*... BAT anti-bullet spray.

Did someone say Bane???

Joker is fucked.

I still read that in James Woods' voice

grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-batman-godzilla-movie-that-could-have-been/

Jojo reference.

Damaged Joker realizes he has somehow traveled to a world that works like a cartoon and has the time of his life

They blast Godzilla off “into outer space, to hold an orbit of 278 miles above Earth forever!”

Can DC work out some sort of deal here with IDW /Toho to do this in comic form?

Why does Sup Forums hate Ledger Joker so much? Is liking him an unpopular opinion here?

Kek

Same

>Damaged Joker was Caesar Joker all along.

Pretty much this. Joker plays games with other Batmen, but West's version would see through even most obtuse of logic and come up with a solution.

Joker would have to basically set out to just kill Batman. No games, no elaborate plans to do so, no other motive. As soon as Joker complicates it, West wins.

Adam West Batman alone could take out 20 henchmen by himself in a fight. Not to mention Batgirl somehow being equally formidable when she jumps on a counter or something and kicks anyone who gets near her. Joker can't win.

Because casuals flock to him thinking hes the definitive interpretation and his death (though still sad) had a hand in his performance's praise

>can shrink
>reality warping based on funny rule
>magic hammer
>anthennas do something too i forgot
>silver age superman fused with Uncle Sam
The Chespirito universe super heroes could be an actual threat if they were written more seriously

>performance's praise
Sup Forums doesnt even know what it does know, we spew our random hateful opinions randomly.

there is nothing consistent

>Unless this is an edgy interpretation thought up by someone with deep negative cruel outlook and a teenage sense of humor. In which case Adam West's brains get splatter over the camera the first few seconds of the next episode.
In this case Robin arriving between them, catches bullet with his hand and throwing it to Joker's right hand and at background score playing "crawling in my skin".

Batman is reaching into his utility belt. Joker has already lost.

Fuck off fucking naco or sudaca or huehuehue I fucking hate you

I honestly can imagine the bullet bouncing off his cape somehow. He tells robin it was a one time thing that is why he never uses it.

Is West Batman strong enough to go against Popeye, though?

except for the cinematic part chespirito really pioneered the cinematic universe

That is a Liefeld-tier foot.

Perfect

Not posting dona florinda and her chancla

This.

Unless Millar is writing it. Then we all know what happens.

>Joker shooting patented Bat Bullet Bouncer Headgear underneath the outfit

Joker's fate is sealed.

Congrats for being in a very small minority

I like the cut of your jib, old chum.

Depends. Does Popeye have access to spinach?

For years I have seen nothing but worship for Ledger's Joker as being the only actual Joker and everyone else is just shit in comparison.

I'm surprised how quickly people have forgotten the massive fanbase Ledger's Joker had for years. It powered all the way through the rest of the 00's, and then some. It was fucking ridiculous.

thats really good cosplay actually

Am I supposed to care?

He already wins by having a Robin. They would be able to save both Rachel and Harvey, for instance.

>casuals

Everything wrong with nerds condensed into one word.

You hate us but you love our cocaine. Fucking gringo.

This. How many of Nolan Batman's problems could be solved by having Robin?

>Am I supposed to care?

Third party here, just wanted to point out that people who don't care don't reply. Have fun being mad about the batmans.

Is the minority "comic book readers"?

>Is the minority "comic book readers"?

Yeah, cause guys who read comics can't like movies. lol. You guys and your *desperate need* to put everyone into little boxes. It's cute.

Im not mad just confused. Like is there some sort of weird social outcasting if I think Ledger Joker is overrated? If you like him thats great

>Im not mad

>is mad

Won't make Ledger any better. Keep telling yourself that, kid. Even Leto's Joker was better.

Just a normie invasion. Probably from tumblr. They don't read comics or have taste, so best to leave them alone.

He's generally acknowledged as a great performance and a great character, but he's very different from Comics-Joker in many, many ways. It makes it fairly infuriating when people insist that the comics version should mimic him, or that he is the perfect rendition of the comics version, or try to apply Ledger-style Joker to the comics. Ledger-Joker was brilliant, make no mistake, but he was brilliant because we got a lot of detail and hints about his bizarre, hypocritical philosophy of "I'll show the world that plans don't work and there is no reason by doing everything for a reason and planning every step of my scheme out", while still coming across as mysterious and inscrutable through his nonspecific origin and constant lying. Not to mention he got a ton of great lines. He wasn't great because he was the strongest Joker or the smartest or the most accurate, and he's a character who tends to struggle when applied to the comics because a dude with some knives and gasoline being a city-wide terror is harder to swallow when he's going up against a Batman who has canonically invented mechsuits.

The reason for the hostility in this thread originates from the idea that Ledger Joker would win because he is a gritty realistic killer and West Batman is a goofy hero. It's trying to make fun of West Batman, and that's not funny, because West Batman was already a parody. It's much more fun to take the piss out of an incredibly serious character and point out that being "realistic" means that you don't get the rocket-powered car with your face on the front.

Find out next week!

The most HORRIFYING...
is yet to come!

>a Batman who has canonically invented mechsuits.

This is kinda why I've disconnected from modern Batman in the comics.

Same Bat-time

Why would he want to destroy Superman? Surely, as they are both upstanding defenders of law and order, they'd get along great.
You know, earlier tonight I was wondering how the interrogation scene would go if it was Romero's Joker instead of Ledger's...

>Horror of horrors!
>Shall the Caped Crusader really be felled by a beastly bullet?
>Is this the end of the line for justice in Gotham City?
>Be warned... the most SERIOUS is yet to come!
>Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!

Then again, Bale's Batman survived a nuclear blast just because

People actually wanted the character to be retired because apparently it would have been a stain on Ledger's perfect performance, and they acknowledge no one else could ever play the Joker as well again.

I'm a wall builder, dumb shitposter

Adam West batman is the god of ass-pulls.

NOTHING can penetrate the Adam West plot armor, least of all gritty modern revisionist joker.

>time travel

wat

>Batman suspects Godzilla’s involvement, so they watch clips of his battle with King Kong just to make sure.

I would have thought Godzilla would be rather obvious in whatever he's involved in

>future Apollo mission launches all had to take into account the Launch window, atmospheric conditions, planetary positioning and alignment, in addition to upper-orbital Space Lizard Position, Trajectory & Threat Radius