Are American whites the only ones who shart in mart?

Are American whites the only ones who shart in mart?

Or are other races involved too? This is serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=223gP61W7_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No sadly, only Americans love doing it.

This thread must not die. Americans must explain how and why they shart in mart.

shitskins can hide it better due to their shit colored skin

What?

I think it's just predominantly white americans. There have been many studies and polls carried out by the HHS and prominent research institutions. Evidence indicates that the most prevalent culprits of the sharting epidemic are US caucasians. In fact 85% of all sharting incidences are in one way or another caused by a white American. Unfortunately there is still no consensus among scientist as to what exactly causes Americans to shart in mart. There have been multiple suspected causes ranging from extremely low IQ of the average American to poor diet and hygiene.
Despite government funding the phenomenon still hasn't been solved and it looks loke many mart floors will continue to fall victim to this deadly epidemic.

Eh, from the pictures it seems to be all races. Usually really fat though, and that probably happens from eating too much greasy food that their poopchute is like a slip 'n' slide. Can't say I've ever seen someone like that though.

*I have a masters degree in American Shart-in-martology and am a member of the Brown Swan event prevention think-tank.

Freedom Mr baguette, we europoors will never experience that level of freedom.

This is the worst meme. I shop at Walmart every week, and it's rare to see anyone with problematic pants. It's happened to me maybe twice in my whole life.

>shit in your pants twice in your whole life
>350 million American
>700 million individual events of shart in mart

Nice

Look, India-with-France-proxy, you're not fooling anyone. America's shitting in supermarkets is no where near as funny as your country's shitting in the streets. Hell, there's even a government-funded music video about this to try and combat street shitting:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
You can simply not pass on that mantle to Americans, no matter how grose their supermarket shits are.

>has only shat himself twice in a walmart in his hole life
>calls himself an american

nigga i drive to walmart just to shit myself on a weekly basis. get your shit togethr.

I know everyone in this thread on occasion eats spicey food, like a good Mexican burrito, and the next day someone tells you a funny joke, and bam, but you are already at Walmart so why not keep shopping? I care about my carbon footprint so I try to minimize trips to the store.

So this a good meme and it will not die.

I have only seen obese people shart in mart. This means that blacks, who are much more likely to be obese, are also more likely to shart in mart.

Well to be fair you can hide it too.Since there is no difference between your asshole and your mouth I'd assume you just ate a chick lava cake.

The real question is how you can shart in general? Why is this a phenomenon so exclusive to that particular culture?

>Why is this a phenomenon so exclusive to that particular culture?

Because 60% white.

Explosive diarrhea is a natural way for our bodies to adjust when things are out of kilter.

It happens to everyone. Deal with it.

We have three Mart's in my smallish town. A Mexi-mart, a White-Mart, and a new Walmart that nobody really goes to as what's the point of 3 Walmarts within six miles of each other.

I've since moved to Austin. Maybe Mexi-mart will no longer trigger me since I now shop at HEB

Sharts defending this is absolutely hilarious.

Forgot your proxy there

POO

I've had liquid shit uncontrollably leaking out of my ass maybe twice in my entire life
not everytime I go grocery shopping lmao

If you've never taken a stroll through an american walmart then you're truly missing out on a one of a kind spectacle

only trumpcucks shart in mart

This

You guys are trying to make this into a meme but it's just one part of all kinds of stuff people do in supermarkets. It's really not that big of a deal.

Also, can someone please tell Pajeet his proxies don't work. You can't ever beat poo in loo, no matter how hard you try.

the indians always showing up in poo threads

>tfw you will never smell the glorious aroma of a small Indiana Walmart at peak hour on a hot Summer day

>eat thousands of calories worth of soft, greasy processed food with no fibers
>be fat fuck
>shart in mart because your stool is basically liquid grease
It's that simple.

This is exactly right. There's nothing like heading to the trailer trash Walmart in your college town to do some shopping with your buddies and seeing the title of people there.

i remember reading about the mart-sharting phenomenon a few years back. apparently there's a diet pill that works by blocking the absorption of oils by the body, whick causes greasy shits and sharts to slip out

>le Indian proxies
Topkek, go poo in the queue

sharting would appear to be a fat people thing based off the photo collections we have all seen

I've never once sharted in the mart or farted in the shart. lmao kek

I
N

Ok, I just went and did some quick research, and was surprised to learn that "shart" isn't some gay british past-tense for "shit", but is a combination of "fart" and "shit", meaning that someone tried to fart, like all normal people do, and some other stuff came out too, which happens to all of us.

It's just the advent of cell phone technology that makes this look like something new. Also, the pictures could be from any country.

Also in my research I learned that america allows the use of Olestra, which is a fake fat that can cause anal leakage, but is otherwise desirable because it has no calories; of course, the europeans do not allow this "wonder food", much like their fear of GMOs, which will save our planet.

THE QUEUE

Mister poo fetish has started his war on wallmarket.

Memeing wallmarket in to subbmission.
You know bad publicety, fewer cust's.

Bla bla bla.

kekkie
youtube.com/watch?v=223gP61W7_0

meant for

This meme is terrible.

Kek

A well regulated ass being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear sharts shall not be infringed.

>the pictures could be from any country

'no'

I-is that Ivanka?

only because you are the subject of mockery huh?

>mockery
>implying it's not comfy to shart in mart

While I, as an American, have never sharted in mart, I have a similar experience I will share.

One time I had a Stinky Dog Tongue and didnt realize it until later in the day. For those of you who don't take huge, American sized shits because of your inferior diets, a Stinky Dog Tongue is where your shit is so large and firm that it stands up on the bottom of the bowl, and when it breaks off and falls, it slurps along the back of your balls leaving a trail of shitslobber. I spent all day wondering why my balls smelled like crap.

These threads paint public pants shitting like it is a common occurrence. It is not. For the average American it happens like once maybe at most twice a month.

T. American

Yes before cosmetic surgery and dye job.

In my city if you want to see Blacks ....in their Feral state....go to the local Wallmart, it doesn't happen in Target

I've sneezed once and farted with shit simultaniously, does it count? Luck for me I was already on my way to the toilet, some food poisoning. Is the sharting real thing in USA?

My city the Walmart is we're the Illegals do all the shopping, cash their checks send money to Mejico.. The black Mamas spend heir welfare checks shopping there is an "entertainment " by itself,very amusing

a shart by any other name is still a shart. you are a member of the sharthood.

>seen people's shit in the designated starting shop
>It's just a meme guys, it's only happened twice

>which happens to all of us
I'm fucking dying burger

>which happens to all of us
I don't understand. You realize that there are nerves in the anus for the very purpose of distinguishing shit and air. Your body must be broken if you shart.

SHART IN MART

I'm surprised that the rest of Sup Forums only just found out that this kinda shit happens at Wal Mart. I've seen, heard, and smelled things in Wal Mart that almost made me stop and puke right there in the store

The best is when obese people go to the clothing section and start stripping half naked right there to try on clothes and rub their grease all over them before putting them back on the rack like it's no big deal. I wonder if the people who work there just take those clothes off and toss them in the incinerator after seeing that

>I'm surprised that the rest of Sup Forums only just found out that this kinda shit happens at Wal Mart.
It's been known for a long time but has only recently been brought back to our attention. The same thing happened to the anglo question.

What I don't understand is:

1) Why Wal-Mart is considered a poor people shop (it should be middle-class),
2) Why the aforementioned poor people can't behave normally.

>should be middle-class
Kek. If you're middle class you don't shop at fucking Wal-Mart. Everything there is shit. Or shart, rather. Though I've never seen sharting in action.

Are there really different shops for the different classes in American?

>Everything there is shit

Looks like they sell the same branded products everyone else sells...?

Well, the thing about Wal-Mart is that it's a grocery store, clothing store, department store, all in one. It's invariably dirt cheap, but that also means it's shit. If I want good food and am middle class, I go to a smaller gourmet grocer. Same for clothing, and electronics. Poor people can't afford to do that, so Shart-Mart it is.

I'm not sure, but it's funny that you posted this thread now, since I just got back from the Wal-Mart down the street and I totally saw a really fat lady with a YUGE skidmark on the back of her khaki booty shorts. She was also white, as was pretty much everyone else because I can count the amount of shitskins I see on a daily basis on one hand. I think sharting in mart is a phenomenon relegated only to obese white Americans who shop at Wal-Mart, cause I've never seen it anywhere else.

Afaik the food quality is pretty much the same in all German shops. Americans really let themselves get fucked in the ass by big shop.

Walmart is filled with white trash, niggers, and mexicunts. I and any other self respecting human being avoid like the plague. I dish out more shekels to get my groceries delivered.

Can't say if Wal-Mart food is really bad, or if you're just deluded into buying "gourmet" stuff that's supposedly better (because you don't want to feel low-class).

Same thing with electronics, you tell me they don't sell Apple, Sony or Samsung products at Wal-Mart? Or is that too "low-class" for you?

>America has a population of hundreds of millions of people
>you can only find pictures of maybe 30 people shopping in their poopy pants
>"LOL SHART IN MART LOLOLOLOL"

iPhones automatically filter it. Steve Jobs insisted on this feature in his declining days.

>iPhones are the only devices capable of taking pictures