Apologise

Apologise.

NO

the guy in the aqua man cape looks moist.

and vote for the woman who voted for the war that killed my son.

What a fucking cuck.

A fucking muzzy, waving the Constitution in my face with his fat ugly hijab wearing cunt next to him.

Isthisreallife.jpg

Give me the apology, Dahnald.

I'm sorry your husband beats you.

Good call

This is not a valid thread.

Report threads like this.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

I agree.

So when will Khan be apologizing to Trump.

I'm sorry for your husband whoring you out on ashley madison and allowing other men pissing in your face too.

I'm sorry your son died instead of you, wahabist fuckfaces

Doesn't he have ties to terrorists or something idk

>YES TRUST ME I BELIEVE IN YOUR CONSTITUTION! GOOD KAFFIR!

This image shows the point at which Trump lost the election. Insulting the parents of a deceased American hero whose a Muslim no less? The man lost the election because of this and it was GLORIOUS! The Rethuglicans can't justify this one.

No

He's a muslim extremist supporting Sharia Law to replace secular law and he also used to run a Kinky Lick piss fetish club. Weirdly, the hardcore muslims have a thing for scat and watersports.

I really can't see why people are so angry about it.

Some old bastard with no qualification other than being related to someone who died in a war came to the Democratic convention as a speaker for Hillary for the sole purpose of spewing insults at Trump, then acted all shocked when Trump returned the favor? Give me a fucking break. Why should we even care what this guy thinks? He's just some guy.

Fuck that muslim nigger.

>replying to obvious bait

Yeah, no.