SHILLARY TO BE REKT: IT'S HAPPENING

How the fuck is this not posted on Sup Forums?

nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedin-worked-at-a-radical-muslim-journal-for-10-years/

>Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female US president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

>One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign Web site is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

>However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton

>Headlined “Women’s Rights are Islamic Rights,” a 1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families. It also states that more revealing dress ushered in by women’s liberation “directly translates into unwanted results of sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility and indirectly promote violence against women.” In other words, sexually liberated women are just asking to be raped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763112662142164992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good shit but no one will report on this, have a bump

Hilarious

bamp its getting slid

You're forgetting one thing: leftists and islamists are allies who share a common enemy: us.

I wish both these cunts would leave

LEAF bump
the most valued of all bumps

And the left has forgotten that the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend

bumping

>people can't have an ideological change of heart

That's a pretty leftist viewpoint for you to have Sup Forums.

So why would Humalog be working with the Democrats if she holds such views?

Could it be open borders to help facilitate the spread of Islam in the West?

BUMP

You have a statement from her saying she has changed her mind on those things?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SOROS' BITCH
GLOBALIST WITCH

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

wow, I bet the MSM will cover this

>and blamed the US for 9/11.
how is thing a bad thing?

Bamp

>1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families
It's hard to not see the benefits to parts of Islam at times.

So this is the power of moderate Islam? Wow.

Ha ha, it will happen for sure.

Doesn't matter. Trump is still a bigger retard than Hillary. You guys lost get over it

Huma also thinks scantily clad women are asking for rape, not even the robots think that.

She's a fucking mudslime, her opinion and voice shouldn't be heard, or seen.

>old news published by Rupert Murdoch

Hint: no one cares outside your right-wing bubble.

Huma had access to Hillarys Email accounts.....

Just for perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

if you don't give your enemies access to classified information they win

t. leaf

Bump

This is now a happy pepe thread - post your happy pepes to make user feel better.

>pepe
get out faggit

Relevant

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763112662142164992

>Opposes Degneracy
>"""Radical""""" Muslim publication

There is literally nothing wrong with Huma Abedin.

why the hate germany? If you don't develop a sense of humour you will never survive.

Clinton keeps being linked to conservative/radical islam so often I find myself asking whether there's more behind all this? Maybe it's just the money.

Thanks for correcting the record

Here's hoping this blows up just like her biggest supporters (it won't)
But lets at least spread it around a bit to see if it can grow it's roots.

We're barely at the beginning of an Islamic century.

"Westerners" as we know it are like the first tribe of Indians that observed a bunch of Europeans get off a boat, start a town, starve, get dysentery and die and then said to each other "Huh. That was weird. I bet nothing like that will ever happen again."

There's a generation of Muslims who are infants and toddlers right now who will be much more numerous and violent than the ones that are active adults today.

>I, I wish you could swim
>Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim
>Though nothing, nothing will keep us together
>We can beat them, forever and ever
>Oh, we can be heroes, just for one day

And it was Stalking time
for the Moonboys
The [[[Sup Forums]]] Brothers
With our backs on the arch
In the Devil-may-be-here
But He can't sing about that
Oh, And we were Gone
Real Cool Traders
We were so Turned On
YOU THOUGHT WE WERE FAKERS

reeeeeeeeee

bümp

And tehy all lived together in a white crooked house.

For the record my favourite black metal band is Living Colour.

if it's not obvious the current administration and the clintons are muslim, you're illiterate.

hey that's pretty good leaf

well the Mudshits were right about virtually everything quoted in the article so I guess Allahu Akbar motherfuckers

Hillary is a Satanist.

Nothing clinton does matters, have you not been paying attention?

i read this and learned nothing except that some birds only the makes caw caw

Bump