A war breaks down between mexico vs leafs, who do you support?

a war breaks down between mexico vs leafs, who do you support?

Leafs, where do I apply to become a collaborator?

Mexico

the Day of the Rake is overdue

We can't go to war, as in literally, neither of us has the means to fight the other. Leaving aside all the other REAL WORLD stuff that makes this a ridiculously stupid scenario.

USA

Russia

Secretly each side so they destroy eachother more efficiently.

Mexico. I want burgers to be taco'd from all sides.

mexico, reluctantly

>hurr durr look at me being like so le serious

jesus stop being so autistic

kys

Wow, it's like you thought the whole thing was serious

>hates the kys poster
>then uses his gimmick

This is an obvious bait thread, there isn't even a real conflict between these two countries, why are you acutally taking this seriously lmao. Are you seriously so dense that you can't understand a joke

hahaha, so like... every war then!

At this point, probably Mexico.

>Lumber gundam vs Tequila gundam
I'd support mexico but they may be drunken

neutral, sell guns to both sides

What are they fighting for?

America's heart

I support whoever can nuke both of them.

Mexico

How do I up the chance that this will leave USA in ruins?

If I'm to be honest, I sincerely detest Canada and would undoubtedly consider becoming a traitor in any war, because honestly this "country" ought to die. However, Mexico has got to be one of the very few countries I hate so much that I'd actually be willing to make an exception to this rule. Whereas most shitholes willingly acknowledge that they're shitholes and work on improving themselves, Mexispics are stubborn about acting like their country isn't one of the worst in the world and refuse to actually try to improve it. On the contrary, they actually think their country is so very good that they're entitled to other countries giving them whatever they might want. It's weird, because other LatAm countries are perfectly fine, so it's not like it's just because of indio genes or anything like that.

Sell nukes to both of us so we send them by mistake to America.

just shut the fuck up already, yuo dumbass leaf lmao

tiraflecha subhuman

Canada is gonna get TACO'd next after we drive America to the ground

We can actually make our own nukes in a matter of months, if not weeks.

Canada

fuck spanish speakers, GalĂ­cia is rightful portuguese clay

>tiraflecha subhuman
Lmao, you're the proxy that was larping as Spaniard some weeks ago.

Why would we fight Mexibro?

Wrong, dumb spear-chucking chug

If I'm to be honest, I sincerely detest Mexico and would undoubtedly consider becoming a their enemy in any war, because honestly that "country" ought to die. However, Canada has got to be one of the very few countries I hate so much that I'd actually be willing to make an exception to this rule. Whereas most shitholes willingly acknowledge that they're shitholes and work on improving themselves, Canadians are stubborn about acting like their country isn't one of the worst in the world and refuse to actually try to improve it. On the contrary, they actually think their country is so very good that they're entitled to other countries giving them whatever they might want. It's weird, because other English speaking countries are perfectly fine, so it's not like it's just because of Anglo genes or anything like that.

The cartel has gain total control over Mexico and Canada is attempting to free the Mexican people from their grasp

mexico is our greatest ally

I hate niggers, fags, and jews but I love Mexicans

Tell me your struggles in Canada, leafman.

I would support both if the battlefield is LOS

I fucking hate both.
I take no pride in my country.

hen I'll support whichever country offers me te best gf.

We already do to Mexico :^)

there was a time were mexicans fought with fucking stones and machetes against the french and won.

If we were to war with Canada, the US would just take it as the perfect excuse to wipe us out of existence.

Who would win? The cartel land or the country full of chinos and French hicks?

kys

los guachinangudos

Does the U.S. really need Canada as an excuse?