FUCK, German government encouraging us to

get supplies ready for weeks including fresh water, ammo and rifles, flash lights, candles, knives and stuff.

HOLD ME GUYS, I AM AFRAID NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/welt/deutsche-regierung-buerger-sollen-vorraete-anlegen-was-steckt-dahinter-story-525813
n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/9020602/buerger-sollen-vorraete-fuer-zehn-tage-anlegen.html
n-tv.de/politik/Buerger-sollen-Vorraete-fuer-zehn-Tage-anlegen-article18468586.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html
focus.de/politik/videos/zivilverteidigungskonzept-regierung-empfiehlt-vorraete-fuer-den-notfall-anzulegen_id_5845056.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/zivile-verteidigung-sicherheit-innenministerium-vorraete-katastrophenfall
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157781100/Bevoelkerung-soll-Lebensmittel-Vorraete-fuer-zehn-Tage-anlegen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_to_the_River_Rhine
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MuR5IBw-4
youtube.com/watch?v=zkgrZFYytOY
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtR7EXMVh8
youtube.com/watch?v=DQNP-LaroiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

Get the supplies so you can give them to the refugees

WE'RE COMING FOR THEM BIKES HANS YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T RUN.

krone.at/welt/deutsche-regierung-buerger-sollen-vorraete-anlegen-was-steckt-dahinter-story-525813

>ammo and rifles

Source?
I read about the rest but that sounds unlikely.

Sounds like your country is fucked

Stay safe user

Guess it's time to get ready for WW3

Why would they do that? I thought everything was fine and dandy and that Deutschland was a utopia?

Most likely because of
>muh ebil russians

That's not funny. I am geniously afraid. They are saying we need to stock up on supplies and shit until the end of the month. The instructions are 69 pages long. 69.

Why? Because terrorist attacks? Why 10 days then? For me there are three options:
1. They found plans of dirty bombs
2. They expect a mass attack by hundrets or thousands of islamists at the same time
or
3. The DB collaps is going to hit us very hard up to the point where we can't just buy our food in the supermarket anymore

Post links

Get excited dude! Every once in a while europe has to go to war for whatever reason. Can't stop the bloody thing so why not enjoy being a part of history??

most probably 3

the final ficki is about to be instituted

This, europe and war are inseparable. Once in a while the steam must blow out.

How soon can you vote Merkel out of office?

>German government encouraging us to... ammo and rifles...
>German government
>ammo
>rifles

Weak bait desu, m8.

>ammo and rifles
GG no RE Goymany.

What's with the German government and media being such huge demagogues with their way too extreme anti-Russian attitude?
>T-the anti-Rapefugee reports are just Russian propaganda!

I'm from the future.

WW3 starts on 23rd August 2016

Article didnt specify guns, but it did say to prepair for atleast 10 day suply.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

Nice, just what i wanted on mondays.

>1984

>What's with the German government and media being such huge demagogues with their way too extreme anti-Russian attitude?
Simple. US influence.
It's Russia. Germany is going to be involved after Britain GTFO.

The reason is Russia and Turkey going off the Petrodollar.

Other people who did that were Gaddafi and Saddam.

The EU army was always meant as a means for the US to wage proxy war against Russia.

its not a drill, i repeat thats real:

n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/9020602/buerger-sollen-vorraete-fuer-zehn-tage-anlegen.html
n-tv.de/politik/Buerger-sollen-Vorraete-fuer-zehn-Tage-anlegen-article18468586.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html
focus.de/politik/videos/zivilverteidigungskonzept-regierung-empfiehlt-vorraete-fuer-den-notfall-anzulegen_id_5845056.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/zivile-verteidigung-sicherheit-innenministerium-vorraete-katastrophenfall
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157781100/Bevoelkerung-soll-Lebensmittel-Vorraete-fuer-zehn-Tage-anlegen.html

its all over the news right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23rd is tuesday.

>Ammo and rifles
The German government would sooner ask their citizens to buy welcome mats and anal lube. Pics or it didn't happen.

You can't realistically because you vote party not candidate.

I would guess that the plan is to kill german able bodied men so the immigrants can ficki ficki german women.

i hope it's all three HAHAHAHA

send our regards to merkel when you're tying the noose, hans

Your country is kill user.

I wish I had a sexy elf :(

Not guns and ammo

Take the rifle and shoot yourself in the face for not taking down that nasty meat puppet you call a leader.

don't forget first aid fellas
should come in real handy :^) in case you need one

get fucked, gonna watch from my comfy country

>The DB collaps is going to hit us very hard up to the point where we can't just buy our food in the supermarket anymore

probably that

Shit doesn't seem to hit the fan that hard any more :(

Even better

Get yo guns

Race war is starting in germany

>get fucked, gonna watch from my comfy country
Because when the war comes, you guys will be safe. The war will come for everyone. Everyone. And only those who are truly prepared will survived. It's gonna be a mighty cleansing. They planed it for decades. For decades.

FUCK OFF!
MONDAY IS MY DAY OFF!
at least make me miss work when shtf

What the fucking fuck is going on

It must be horrible to be in the european union right now :-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_to_the_River_Rhine

Just going to leave this here

Again, 23rd is tuesday.

>decades

Suuuure Heinrich

>>>

op link:
>"Die Bevölkerung wird angehalten, einen individuellen Vorrat an Lebensmitteln von zehn Tagen vorzuhalten"

actual original article:

>„Die Bevölkerung soll durch geeignete Maßnahmen angehalten werden, zur Eigen-/Erstversorgung bis zur Installation staatlicher Einzelmaßnahmen für einen Zeitraum von fünf Tagen je zwei Liter Wasser pro Person und Tag in nicht gesundheitsschädlicher Qualität vorzuhalten“

makes you think, huh?

You are still part of the union you retard and it will affect you.

>10 day suply

i have been digging my food from local supermarket dumpster for last 2 months. i guess i would be fucked.

tuesday is fine with me.

translation please?

Germania erwache. Inshallah.

Was he right all along?

>you can hide but you can't ride.

Ftfy aqua fresh.

>nicht gesundheitsschädlicher Qualität
What did they mean by that? Not fluorinated? Wouldn't we wake up after 5 days?

the article the op linked says to prepare for 10 days.

the article the op link is refering to says 5 days.

First time I hear about this. From what I read it's not saying

'Start stockpiling food and ammo goys, war is coming!'

It's actually saying

'Should war eventually be coming, we will tell you to start stockpiling 10 days worth of food and water goys!'

They are just changing the guidelines of what they'll tell people to do in case of an emergency. They aren't telling people to do it (because there is no emergency).

omg, Alois Irlmaier!
haven't seen that face in ages. was discussed a lot on weltenwende and other german prophecy / end time boards around 8 - 10 years ago

>(because there is no emergency)

That's what they want you to think

>'Should war eventually be coming, we will tell you to start stockpiling 10 days worth of food and water goys!'
That makes no sense. You need to stockpile BEFORE anything happens - otherwise there are shortages and shit.

Things don't seem to good across the pond right now.

Don't be afraid German. Your time has finally come. Third time lucky.

It's a precaution to minimize stress on the population in whatever is coming I guess. I doubt that this is routine, given how frail our government is. They probably know that _something_ might happen in the near future that will disturb public order. This 10 days thing is probably the result of our intelligence services running through this (to us) unknown scenario, estimating it to last that long.

Now what would that event be? Perhaps they caught wind of a very high possibility of a coup attempt? A collapse of the DB wouldn't have immediate consequences on local infrastructure such as supermarkets etc. The IS/ dirty bomb angle could be true. They would quickly be defeated, but that would be a golden opportunity to remove internal political enemies. When everything is under legitime curfew for two weeks, much can be done without many people noticing suspicious movements.

Oh well, it certainly won't be war, but something is about to change here.

Post yfw ISIS sets off a nuke in Germany

>if you kill your enemies, they win
>when its too late, you should act

>The IS/ dirty bomb angle could be true.
Probably the most probably scenario. A dirty bomb or a massive ISS chemical or biological attack.

>Oh well, it certainly won't be war, but something is about to change here.

Obviously, but he's an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MuR5IBw-4
youtube.com/watch?v=zkgrZFYytOY

yeah dipshit, were still EU, we didnt even trigger the official release. We still have obligations and this is a pretty serious development. Russiia pulls out of the imf, now germany is told to clench its ass cheeks. Shit is SERIOUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDtR7EXMVh8
youtube.com/watch?v=DQNP-LaroiU

TELL ME THAT NOT PREPARINF FOR SOMETHING B I G

Mrw those magnificent digits

That woman in the second vid has a distinct evil sounding voice. She looks evil too

its like they think their vote matters under a monarchy lmao

*british peasant votes
Parliament - "Oh, thanks man"

Because OP is a faggot and got things mixed up.
Frauke Petry recently said that Germans should have the right to arm themselves.
This prepping thing is about food and water. Silly goyim souldn't have guns. I mean were not like those barbaric Americans are we?

Im REALLY from the future.

WW3 starts on September 23st 2016.

Christ. I am so happy that I left Germany. If Denmark falls, there will be only bloodless surrender.

thats our minister of defence!

Trips! Future boy confirmed, Get comfy for the war lads!

Germbro, what is in those videos?

>nothing to see here

there is ww3 looming around the corner m8.

>One day after my Birthday

GG

Doesn't sweden have them everywhere though?

Its like you think our monarchy is more than just a trophy figurehead.

Don't be fooled. They're just trying to make people buy more shit so they get more sales taxes.

Well, if this works then the dumb hysteria of idiots actually did something positive for once.

Do you remember?

23rd night of SEPTEMBER

KEK was changing the minds of pretenders

While chasing the kikes away

BRB, going to buy lighters

CIVIL WAR imminent
mudslim takeover
germans were betrayed
not that you did not deserve it
bye Hans

preparing to change the law that our army can act within our own country. which actually is not allowed. all due to the latest happenings. so it looks like they preparing the army and the people for something on a big scale happening soon!

Better start buying those beans Heinz