>me2

anti-prussianism is a played out meme

My ancestors :)

Fuck Spain

>wahh it's our time to be good guys :(

what?

This, except unironically.

amateur history revisionists are not to be treated seriously

it's not revisionism you're just a mong if you think everything bad about germans was because of prussia

this
the Prussian state made many achievements, especially in military, administration, education, and unironically tolerance
Tim Blanning and Christopher Clark have great books on Prussia for anyone interested

>education, and unironically tolerance
But not for people they stole the land from amirite?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_deportations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Partition_of_Poland

We still have Brandenburg. Other then Silesia, all Prussian clay east of the Oder was a backwater.
Who cares really.

>all Prussian clay east of the Oder was a backwater.
Abbo education strikes again.

>Prussian deportations
lawful deportation of Austrian and Russian citizens from Prussia to their respective states
>Germanisation
yeah it's counterproductive to have a non-unified state
>Partitions
that's what happens in politics dude, you did the same thing when you could with Germany

Other then Silesia.
You can keep pretending you guys won the lottery when the amount of land you had before the war has decreased.

I don't

>the Prussian state made many achievements, especially in military, administration, education, and unironically tolerance
and it still paled in comparison to its superior counterpart

>Other then Silesia, all Prussian clay east of the Oder was a backwater.
not true
After centuries of Prussian rule, these regions were developed pretty well. It's just that Silesia was particularly densely populated and an industrial powerhouse almost comparable to the Ruhr area
So what? I don't intent to start a historical dick measuring contest. I'm just saying Prussia had many positive sides too

yeah das rite white boi

Greater Poland doubled the Prussian economy. Danzig was the most relevant city in the Baltic along with Riga.

But let me tell you about history of your region, amirite? XD Amerimutt tier display, austrian shit.

>After centuries of Prussian rule, these regions were developed pretty well.
Those regions were fairly developed even before Prussians took it from Poland. Greater Poland was always a core of Polish nation. It was also heavy populated compared to the rest of Poland.

It was a different time for Kaiser Raimi.

>Those regions were fairly developed even before Prussians took it from Poland.
only the Posen/Poznan area. Silesia, Pomerania and East Prussia were under German rule since the middle ages and were developed by mainly by Germans

Why? You are canadian not even german. Why do you miss prussia? I bet you didn’t know it existed until you came to this site