ITS NOT FAIR

ITS NOT FAIR

WHY DOESNT MARVEL HAVE ANY CHAD CREATORS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShyrnGuElQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love DC now?

just imagine how out-of-place bendis would look here

Maybe Romita and Morrison. Johns is clearly hiding a thinning hairline, Snyder is trying to make his biceps appear bigger, Lee is covering up so you don't see twig mode and Didio just looks like your drunk uncle at every family BBQ

Who is ruining Johns and Morrison's World's Finest pose and why?

John Romita Jr.

His massive chest allows him to.

It would look even better now with Tom King, Mitch Gerads, and Clay and Seth Mann

don't Forget Capullo, that guy is pure muscle.

All he had to do was stand up straight, but he just had to be swaying to the side, covering Morrison up.

Makes sense that they'd want to hide the least Chad among them.

>Walk into bar
>Hear various screeches and what can only be described as Complex Multiverse Creation
>"Nice Deadpool shirt nerd!" Johns yells, spitting Captain Crunch and Frankenberry onto your shoes
>Try to maintain composure, but Romita sneaks up behind you and yanks your Mighty Thor boxers up as high as they can go, tearing the fabric
>While you try to remove Mjollnir from betwixt your cheeks, Snyder and Lee are Double penetrating your feminist blogger friend
>The entire time Grant is just staring at you, doodling in his notebook
>As you try to leave the bar, he hands you his sketchpad, the contents of which are graphic sketches of you being raped by gay men in 52 different universes
Fucking DChads

Literally none of those guys are chads. They just aren't complete fat slop fags like the Marvel guys

I would only fuck Johns and Morrison, but I have to say they are all in good shape.

>DChads
perfection.

But are they big guys?

Because marvel is owned by sjws so they're not allowed to be pretth

MARVEL SJW IN SUICIDE WATCH

they're not Chads, they're manlets

what in god's name is a chad?

Brian Bendis, I'm CIA

Mahnke straight up terrifies me. At least I think it's Mahnke. He's the one who's so beefcaked his head looks like a pin right?

CIA? The Central Intelligence Agency?

It's /r9k/'s term for normalfag alpha males

"Chad" is somewhere between a jock and a dudebro. Basically, a popular tough guy who has lots of sex and thinks nerd shit is gay.

yeah, but he always wears really big shirts, so you can't see how big he actually is.

Isn't that a normie?

No that's Capullo

I love how sad kieron gillen looks in this one

>Because marvel is owned by sjws
Their CEO is a Trump supporter.

Explains being a cuck to sjws

>white male fucking shits
Who's the guy in the red and blue baseball tee in middle?

Now I don't know much about this chad thing but I'm pretty sure Jim Lee Grant Mirrosn and Geoff Johns aren't tough guys, and I'm 100% sure they don't think nerd shit is gay

Dan Didio, though... but he also doesn't seem tough.

Nah man, Mahnke makes Capullo look skinny fat

tips

Have you ever heard Snyder talk? Dude's insecure as fuck. There's a reason his Batman run is full of aspirational pep talk nonsense. His ego is fragile, like a papier mache egg.

they're all ugly

Who is the cute girl next to Bendis?

Dan Slott.

He's said many times in interviews that he has depression, so I don't think that's a big secret or anything.

Precisely. The chad is the king of the normies.

>Have you ever heard Snyder talk?
he doesn't have a manly voice, I can tell you that.

Chads can't create, the can only destroy.

A fuckin hunk

Sana Amanat, she'll probably be the head of Marvel's comic division eventually desu the rate she's been climbing

Johns got plugs or started some kind of treatment. His hair is still bad but better than it was like a year or two ago.

>His Depression: writing aspirational stuff in batman
>My depression: nothing is worth it the comic.

Sana Amanat.

Who is she?

I only recognize about a third of these, can someone label them or something

Sounds like you could use a dose of stoicism.

The name sounds like she should be the head scarf girl, but some whitey has one instead. Weird.
What's she write to get her to the top? Ms Marvel? Anything else?

It's a joke that stems from that image, because they do manage to project the "chad" image. They're confidently posed and straight-backed. It arose from the fact that around the same time, there was a picture taken of a group of Marvel writers and editors, and they all looked uncomfortable, ugly, or hipsterish.

most of them aren't working on marvel anymore, so who cares.

Why do women pretend to like Kamala?

That's pretty much it. She's more of an editor than a writer.

>front row
Spencer?, Amanat, Bendis, Aaron, dunno, dunno

>second row
i dunno, Cebulski?, jew nose? Wilson, token asian guy?, dog fucker, Slott, Brevoort

>third row
no idea, Zdarsky?, remender, no idea

>back row
no idea, Gillen, Alonso, Waid, no idea, no idea, no idea

I think that Robinson in front of Waid?

>you will never hang out with the DChads
>you will never eat Cap'n Crunch with Geoff
>you will never feel Morrison's bald head

Clockwise, starting from Bendis.
Bendis, Dan Slott, Didney worl, Outback Jack, Bendis' bearded clone, Sana Aman at, Darren from Accounting, G. Willow Wilson, the antagonist from Bladerunner, Rob Liefeld's stunt double, Sana Amanat's stunt double, Andy Dick, Tom Brevoort's social worker/caretaker/nurse, Tom Brevoort, and the rest over on the left are all biomass being consumed/assimilated by Erica Henderson a la "The Thing".

Don't think so

Cap'n crunch cuts the roof of your mouth

Should have been for

>not bearing the pain for Geoff the Rainbow King

It still looks like him to me, I don't know. Weird angle and small picture make it hard to tell.

My Chemical Romance isn't chad music.

Picture taken just after he'd finished stuffung his cheeks with nuts.
Bendis nuts.

THE CIA.

That's her creator you dumb fuck

Brevoort looks like the unholy fusion of Dobson and moviebob

debatable, there are emo Chads too

She's an editor, not a writer. Most notable for being the editor on Ms. Marvel and one of the primary driving forces behind that book.

Although the first time I remember making note of her was her assistant editor position on Mark Millar's Magnum Opus: Ultimate Comics: Ultimate Avengers 1-3 and Ultimate Comics: Ultimate Death of Spider-man: Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates. Everyone involved in allowing that work of art to happen deserves all the commendations they can get.

>Muzzie
>Woman
>Wears a potato sack

She's SJW catnip

That user is likely talking about the cosplayer, to which I say "when has actually caring about the character ever been a prerequisite for cosplay?"

And yet, she would probably do a better job as Editor-in-Chief than the shit show Alonso is currently leading. She's certainly deserving of a head editor position over fucking Brevoort.

>Bane
Like if you 4U everytime.

Speaking of voices I nominate Ben Percy for sexist comic writer voice

Meanwhile the Green Arrow writer Percy sounds like every scary inmate ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShyrnGuElQc
Go to 2:15.

I was about to say that.

SJWs and Trump supporters deserve each other.

I always thought Capullo was Filipino and I have no idea why.

As someone who suffers from depression Stoicism doesn't work for me, and neither does Epicurianism. They're both a bit to nihilistic for me which doesn't help with my depression.

>when did Sup Forums turn into /lit/

The fuck is wrong with his voice? Is he doing Affleck's Batman voice?

Really her books don't sell all that hot

Dan Didio used to collect debts for a living before he worked at DC, you have to be pretty tough and intimidating for that job.

So many bald men.

Do not, I repeat, do not, imagine Bendis and Brevoort making out and feeling each other up.
Just don't.

Go back to /r9k/, you cancerous fuck.

Are you imagining the taste of BMB's saliva, user?

who the fuck even is anyone here? I'm prettyh sure that's Hickman to the right of Bendis but aside from that

Brubaker, Aaron, Bendis, Hickman, Fraction

Dc has Chads
Marvel has cucks

What's a chad?

Look at all that diversity

I don't see DC having WoC and Muslims.

Atleast they don't go on The View and gloat about being diverse

Alpha Male Dudebro

Toppest of keks

Hey they got a black dude and a black woman both writing only about the same group of people; who ate also black. Thats plenty of diverse.

Shut the fuck up spoiler