-14 celsius

-14 celsius

send help

Only -14c? Grow a pair

you are like a little baby

watch this

Aika vanhoja tauluja taitaa klapilla olla. Vai miten te siellä lapissa sanotte?

/rovaniemi/

Finland is tough.

nigga they post temperatures from the far north where nobody lives

+ 15 ° C. The Spaniard wears a yarn hat, gloves
And wear a coat. Finnish people sunbathe.
+ 10 ° C. French people make a vain effort to turn on centralized heating. Finnish people plant flowers on the flower beds.
+ 5 ° C. In Italy the engine of the car gets stuck. Finnish people drive with open cars.
0 ° C. Distilled water freezes. The water of the Vantaoyuki River in Finland solidifies only a little.
-5 ° C. In California residents are on the verge of death. The Finnish people grill the last sausage in the summer in the garden.

you cry for refreshing winter day nigga

And now, post pictures of warm, Polish winter food.

-10 ° C. In England I start using heating. Finnish people make shirts long-sleeved.
-20 ° C. Australians escape from Majorca. Finnish people disappear the summer solstice festival. It is the arrival of autumn.
-30 ° C. The Greeks died of cold. Finnish people start to hang the laundry indoors.
-40 ° C. Paris is chilling and makes a rattling sound. Finnish people queue on stalls.
-50 ° C. Polar bears begin to retreat from the North Pole. The Finnish army will postpone the training of survival skills until full-fledged winter arrives.

-60 ° C. Colvatunturi freezes. Finnish people borrow the video and decide to stay in the house.
(Colvatunturi is said to live in Santa Claus at the mountain in Lapland in northern Finland)
-70 ° C. Santa Claus moves to the south. Finnish people,
I am getting irritated because I can not store Coske Korva outdoors. The Finnish army started training for survival.
(Cosquenkola is a distilled spirit in Finland with a very high degree of alcohol, usually it is put in a freezer together with bottles before drinking)
-183 ° C. Food microorganisms die. Finnish cows complain that human hands coming to milk squeeze are cold.
-273 ° C. absolute temperature. Movement of all atoms stops. Finnish people begin to say "Damn, it's pretty cold today."
-300 ° C. Hell froze. Finland wins the Eurovision.

8 celsius
someone throw a blanket please

>74 ° F
i think ill go swimming today

I want the gulf stream to fuck off

You are like a little baby, watch this

>-6°
H-H-HELP!!!

wtf how you guys can live at antarctica levels?

They don't

Put any of those names into google and check the map.

Like clockwork. Always with the fucking finns.

Painukaa jo vittuun, ei ketään kiinnosta, ei täällä oo mitenkään erityisen kylmä, ettekä ole kovia jätkiä.

Stop it.

This. And i think those are just some records.

who comfy here?

>go to sleep at 1am
>21° C, cut off boiler
>wake up at 8 am
>10° C
fuck this siberian cold

tapa ittes

30° F
Perfect amount of cold

>ei täällä oo mitenkään erityisen kylmä
Ei olekaan (vitun golfvirta), mutta EUn kylmin kuitenkin

Miten jonkun postaus voi aiheuttaa noin paljon kirvelevää tunnetta takapuolessasi

very comfy

help i'm freezing

lit

>only 32

lmao