reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-economy-idUSKCN10O0ED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cucks

because the germans are cucks

cuckolds

Because Germans aren't people anymore.

It's because Germans are cucks.

>How is Merkel still in power?

I know it's hard to imagine, but the realistic alternatives would be WAY worse.

What are these alternatives?

How much worse would it be if this guy was chancellor at least for one mandate?

he said those being elected have no power, and those who have power are not elected

youtube.com/watch?v=3agvOrINrmU

>bane of europe

she's a big girl

Because she does a fine job.

Does he mean by this that companies, lobbies and the big capital have more influence in shaping laws than the politicians themselves or what?

UUUU

>Does he mean by this that companies, lobbies and the big capital have more influence in shaping laws than the politicians themselves or what?

too many jew friends.

is she drinking what I think she's drinking

It is a 12 second comment taken entirely out of context.

Having Seehofer as chancellor for one mandate would be an improvement - but it also depends on who the parliament is made up of.

One realistic alternative could be a red/green-coalition, like we had in the past, although even that is very unlikely. They would have to probably rely on the left party to gain any sort of majority. The outcome of that would be far worse than what we're seeing now. Not just on the issue of migrants, but on the whole spectrum.

Since women and old people decide the outcome of elections in Germany, the only thing we can hope for, is a change of leadership within the CDU. It will be a grand coalition for years to come. Especially when migrants start becoming naturalized citizens and gain a right to vote.

That picture.
Dear Lord, you're fucked.
Let me guess, all Humanities Majors?

BTW, is it true that Mamma Merkel is threatening Audi and other big companies to start hiring illiterate Rapefugees?

how is it taken out of context?

youtube.com/watch?v=MDWqSWKCAs8

>Dear Lord, you're fucked.

Yep.

>BTW, is it true that Mamma Merkel is threatening Audi and other big companies to start hiring illiterate Rapefugees?

I guess that was the plan all along. Push out "expensive" low-skilled German workers and replace them with no-skilled refugee "trainees", that can be paid next to nothing.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-economy-idUSKCN10O0ED

>bunt statt braun
>everyone is a fucking brown shitskin

Soo very diverse!

Well at least we will know the reason for the dive in "quality".