So is there any possible way this guy could get his own family friendly-ish animated series?

So is there any possible way this guy could get his own family friendly-ish animated series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
youtube.com/watch?v=o06JptNiYoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgxWD1h6TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They adapt and expand Purgatory, and have him only kill demons and monsters with superpowers and fantasy firearms.

Why would you want that when were getting based Netflixs Frank?

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc

Depends on what you define as "family friendly". Something that you could show to little kids? Probably not.

he's actually been in a lot of kid stuff

Not without missing the whole point of the character.

Though I guess you could just make him a full time pussy like he's forced to be whenever teaming up with Spiderman or any other superhero.

>Rubber bullets, killing this rapist drug dealing pedophile is wrong Frank!
>Wow Frank, I literally hate you more than my rogue gallery who kill innocent people
>t. Spiderman

True, but when he's just having a guest appearance you don't really have to delve into the specific details of his character; you can leave out his backstory and only subtly imply that he kills people. In his own show all that shit would eventually have to be revealed.

Whoa, thanks. Was it good for you too?

Here's how I'd handle it.

Was this the BATB equivalent for Marvel?

It would have be bane meme tier, "HOTHEAD" shit

I could have seen this happening easily in the 80s or early 90s, and it would have been shit

He would shoot laser guns GI Joe style that never actually kill anybody, only temporarily knock them out, making a show about the Punisher moot

He shoots pain, and nightmare bullets. Once in, they can never be taken out. A fate worse than death awaits all.

If Rambo and Robocop could, then yes.

>He shoots pain, and nightmare bullets
is his main villain dubbed 'jason from highschool' too

Funny, anyway, it's the only way for him to use weapons in a kid friendly setting that leaves some sort of lasting damage to criminals, and doesn't kill them.

That or have him fight aliens with laser guns (maybe they're like Dire Wraiths or something).

>Not using question marks

ironically Punisher 2099 would have an easier time since you can more easily get away with decking him out in 'nonlethal' laser guns

>Electro
>grounded

Jake also didn't always kill people, just locked them in his basement.

Brussels sprouts are delicious, fuck you Frank.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgxWD1h6TI
Yeah it a crappy video but it reminded me how far they went wit him despite all the censorship.

I like how they handled his family's deaths. Just a shot of a kite flying in the park, then falling as the screen darkens and gunshots are heard.

why not just eat the Brussels Sprouts before the mac and cheese?

he's been enduring pain and torture for decades now.

>wont be any nerves left to feel the pain

Goddamn that's a genuine Frank line in a kids show nice job

You could probably do something samurai jack-ish. Like he is in the future with future guns, and only fights robots.

I mean, that mortal kombat kartoon did that, so why fronk can't?

>"Your van smelt like dirty laundry anyway!"

Aha, I get it. Nice

Oh Damn, this kids show writing is on point af

Are you joking?

>this kids show writing

90s toon laser guns that just knock people down...

>mortal kombat kartoon

Listen to the first few seconds before Iron Man says "Thanks, Punisher."

I'm not sure who speaks, but someone's line ends with the word "nipple".

I just thought that was funny.

>all he does is stern fatherly punishments
>literally nothing stopping them from not complying except "I'm punished"
>still comply

That's awesome.

He uses NERF guns instead

basically make him batman. A vaguely edgy and 'dark" superhero who operates at night with a detective focus and then beats up criminals and uses gadgets.

he couldn't even get shot at a Harambe convention

He doesn't need an animated series.

All he needs is HATE.

>The entire criminal population has been replaced with bio-clones or robots it was aliens or something.
>Frank is transported into a computer world and all the humans are simulations, but crime is still rampant with hackers, Cyber-Crooks and Virus Monsters.
>Frank is transported to the ethereal plane, Fights Spirits and Demons.

Ray Stevenson did Punisher's voice in this

Wasn't there a Rambo cartoon in the '80s?

If they could pull that off, they can pull off a Punisher cartoon.

Yeah. Rambo cartoon was underrated. Why there's never been a Rambo comic is beyond me. Same goes for Dirty Harry.

>family friendly

fuck no. and any ideas you have about carnage being in a pg 13 movie are shit as well

>Punisher vs Kraven
I want more

There was an arc of Fraction's War Journal where Frank fought Kraven, Jr.

Frank and OG Kraven also teamed-up (I forget if they fought before hand) in Spider-Man: The Animated Series.

A recent issue of Old Man Logan also revealed that Kraven was the one who took Frank out in the OML timeline.

Family friendly you say?

This is brilliant. This needs to be a comic.

my bad, here's a non ant sized image

I kinda doubt Frank getting killed would drive his family insane enough to the point where they would become a team of Punishers.

>tfw Secret Wars is done and gone
>no more alternate universe stories

>it's insane to want to punish bad people

lol, okay

>questioning What If? stories
shush

>Yeah it a crappy video but it reminded me how far they went wit him despite all the censorship.

Thanks for the refresher! It's actually kinda impressive what they pulled off. The beginning with the music made me see a possible intro for a cartoon series hah. Now I want non-watermarked HD rips of those episodes.

Is there any way we can retard this story to please mothers on some imagined consequences of exposure to fiction?

This is real world discussion.

To the extent that Frank does, yes. Also that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Idea, Reverse Punisher.
>A Villain who stops crimes, only to commit them himself.
>Goes on and on about how skill and power is the lawful and
>equal opportunity and fairness of the world is there as long as you push yourself.
>Will injure and maim people mostly to nigh death, but never kill them directly (kills usually environment) and always gives them a chance to give up or back down.
>His name,
THE ENFORCER.
What would his symbol be?

that kid is smoking so she deserved to die

A giant cock in honor of his fagget creator

Got a better Idea? I'm just spitballin' here.

>fagget

The Punisher Unlimited

>Revenge is a foolish reason to hunt!
>Maybe. But it works for me.
That's a good Frank line.

Now no one has a father and everyone is raised by single mothers. how sad

t.Mom

t. faggot

>:^)