Worthy of the cowl?

Worthy of the cowl?

Terry is 100% shway

As worthy as Bruce.

Genetically.

>given a shitty premise by execs
>made into a likable roguish hero that gives no fucks

He's worthy.

He isn't canon and doesn't exist since Superman in Batman Beyond was aged with grey hair when actual canon Superman lives unaged through to the 853rd century and also lives inside the sun.

There is a version of Batman Beyond canon to Earth-0 (has its own ongoing right now even) and the show's continuity exists on Earth-12.

Terry was "Bruce having a son despite his knowledge and consent" done right.

more worthy than Bruce

Anyone have the pic that lists all the deaths/bad ends on the show?
Was pretty hardcore, things like "revenge surgery" and "pulled into center of earth".

Definitely. Terry had the drive and anger you need to go out there night after night until you die.

Terry was the best desu

He's canon in an AU future. And one of the more popular ones. Not to mention he's coming back to comics.

Terry heckled The Joker. Something Bruce never did. It was awesome.

Terry is indeed shway.

Bruce does it on occasion if he's really mad cause knows the Joker hates it.

I don't think you know what canon means, casual.

He's the worthier member in all of the batfamily alongside Dick.
Fuck Damian.

>not liking Damian

Timfag pls

>liking Damian

No. Fuck him. A kid can't just put on a fucking suit and be Batman. He didn't train for that shit. He just put on a suit. Fuck him and fuck Jon "Robin" Blake from TDKR, too. Just being a cop doesn't qualify you to be Batman. You have to travel the world training to be the best.

And keep him out of comics continuity. Tim deserves the cowl before Damian or Terry. DC spent a good decade building Tim Drake up.

(Yeah, he's dead soon, but he'll be back.)

Undeniably worthy of the cowl and one of my favorite incarnations of the dark knight.

>Timfags

every damn time

>everyone who doesn't like Damian is a Timfag
what is this meme?

NELSON'S SCHWAY CAR ONGOING FUCKING WHEN?

This shit needs to be attached to every BB thread we have, since every single time we have a BB thread, someone asks for it.

>Tim deserves the cowl before Damian or Terry. DC spent a good decade building Tim Drake up.

Who else would want this?

I know I don't.

Well, for terry he is very handsome.

Oh god I forgot that was the thing that made me mad. I didn't like how it turned out that he was biologically related to him or really, the way it was revealed in another show years after the fact because implied that Terri was able to become Batman not because he had the motivation, the means, and the morality to take up the role but because he had Bat-DNA in him. Plus it also downplayed the fact that his origin involved his own father being a victim of crime because now there wasn't any blood shared between them.

>actual canon Superman lives unaged through to the 853rd century and also lives inside the sun
>tfw user doesn't know how canon works

>Tim deserves the cowl before Damian
You had me till this.

I mean, neither of them should ever be Batman, but if I had to read a book about either, at least Damian's Batman would be interesting.

Missing "sandwich with more bread than meat" at the very bottom

Absolutely, though much of the show he acts more like a Robin, always learning from Bruce, he has a knack for things that Bruce doesn't and so his mentor occasionally learns from him as well.

Exactly this. BB is an expectation-buster.

He did more to clean up Gotham in his short years than Bruce did his entire run.

>canon
;)

All of those traits are highly heritable.

Meanwhile, Bruce in Batman Beyond uses his wealth and power to actively keep the city from fixing up crime alley.

Fuck yes.

Terry is always lucky with the girls.
Meliane > Dana > Max

IMO Terry is the only character who makes sense to inherit the mantle.

Dick is his own man. As great as B&R Reborn was, it ignored decades of Dick's development by Wolfman and Dixon where he grew past his need to follow Batman.

Tim was groomed to basically be Batman's replacement, but he resented the thought of becoming Batman. He needs to have his own identity. He also lacks the tragedy that makes Batman Batman, Identity Crisis notwithstanding.

Damian is a tough one to place because he's not old enough to see where he's going. Batman #666 is pretty obviously not canon anymore, if it ever was, since Damian has grown so much as a character since then and it's hard to picture him developing into what he was in that alt future.

The way I see it, Batman, especially in his older age, would never trust anyone to take his place... except himself. Since straight-up cloning himself would be a bit too much, I could see him enacting the plan Waller used in Beyond. Terry has the best of all the Robins, including things that Bruce doesn't have like Dick's charisma and attachments outside of his life as Batman, with his friends and family.

I think Terry meets all the criteria to be called "Batman 2.0", with many qualities that neither Waller or Bruce intended that make him a better Batman.

Not only did Earth-Two Superman have grey patches all the way back in the fucking 70's but Kingdom Come had Superman with grey patches as well. That's become kind of an iconic look for an older Superman at this point. Besides, after Lois dies in One Million he leaves Earth for thousands of years before coming back to live in the sun.

He unnerved the Joker, I'd say he's worthy of it

Not while Damian exists, Terry shouldn't even be alive right now

Hell yeah

He's not alive "right now", though.

- He's a Wayne
- He outgrew the suit (entered Amanda Waller's mansion without it)
- Has a good heart
- Divine Intervention made him Batman
- He has no problem killing super psycos

He's perfect.

How does the Abrahamic god coexist with the greek pantheon and Zeus? Was there ever an interaction between them? I'm assuming the Spectre is YHWH's direct instrument of will so I guess it's any interaction between the greek gods/amazons and the spectre.

God never said he was the only god out there, just the most powerful and only relevant one.

Sure, but I'm interested in any interactions in the comics.

1. That's retarded.
2. Future scenarios are never permanently canon.

The Source is mostly AFK.

The Specter didn't have a problem working with Wonder Woman in the 30s and does not seem to care about non-murderous pagans.

God ignores everyone else, insists he created the world, the others let him be because he's a bother to deal with

I just want to read about Zeus throwing a fit and the Spectre acting all smug and telling him to remember his place before papa spank.

>How does the Abrahamic god coexist with the greek pantheon and Zeus?
They're just a different breed of piss-ants from humans as far as the Presence/Source is concerned.

Dana always thinking about Terry and his secret job.

Dayum nigga look at the fivehead on that bitch

Fivehead or fivestar

it was shitty writing, that what it was

No, your Spider-Man ripoff isn't worthy of anything other than an obnoxious little fanbase

When will the contrarian meme end?

Never I fear, there will always be people that pretend that BB was actually good

See

>Batman Beyond is Iroman with superpowers due to suit
Fuck off.