Non-Germans who can't speak German pronouncing German words intentionally wrong to make it appear like this is some...

>non-Germans who can't speak German pronouncing German words intentionally wrong to make it appear like this is some ugly harsh language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cq3KkeInqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=LW5NYnZ9X8w
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=knbZZ6qur-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

j-just put the gun down bro

i-i'm sorry i won't d-do it again

2/10 post, wouldn't recommend

Go on Hans
Show us some beautiful German words

inb4 Adolf

this

youtube.com/watch?v=cq3KkeInqtk
Does this sound like a harsh language?
(disregard what he's talking about)

It gives me an arabic vibe, kinda like French

Whenever I think of the German language I think of the 40k warhammer games German dub chaos space marines.

Ah yes the great ambassador of the German language

YouTuber SallyisG4y

Just took a random German video

then you have people who have no clue how to pronounce German words and push memes

youtube.com/watch?v=LW5NYnZ9X8w (3:10)

Defätismus
Inkubationseffekt
Euthanasie
Allmachtsparadoxon
Ambiguitätstoleranz

that's because it is, along with English and scandi drivel

just gross, dude

Das sind alles Latinismen

Awww I love his accent. He has a Texas accent. Lots of people here have them, they are the cutest

t.

It's because the only german most people here hear is from Hitler when we listen to his speeches in history class and he's always shouting.

German is perfect language for a military. Too bad you are pacifists now.

The worst thing about this meme is that they compare German with 4 romance languages and English. Who would've thought ambulance would sound the same or similar in these languages?

>Does this sound like a harsh language?
Yes

>t. worst Germanic language

>English and the Romanc languages are the most succesful, popular, expressive and widely spread languages
It's not a coincidence: the Mediterraneans are the true master race. The English are honorary Meds.

Well nazi German accent is funny and you Germans are filth of this world so nothing wrong with it.

In my shithole SEA country there was a performance art where the performer dressed like Hitler and shout COOKING RECIPES in German.

The results? The cops showed up and the exhiibit was stopped because Israel Embassy called them.

This is not a fucking joke.

nice Porsh you got there, bro

How do you find Russian accent when it comes to Deutsche spräche?

FWIW when a german guy speaks russian even with heavy accent it sounds way more natural than if it were an anglo.

>The results? The cops showed up and the exhiibit was stopped because Israel Embassy called them.
Were the recipes about cooking pigs and mixing milk and meat?

What, all 10 people.

>Defätismus
>Inkubationseffekt
>Euthanasie
>Allmachtsparadoxon
>Ambiguitätstoleranz
Fucking atrocious. May as well be Dutch.

easy shekels from normies

>How do you find Russian accent when it comes to Deutsche spräche?
You definitely notice it, but it doesn't sound too bad imo
Intentional arab / turkish accent is disgusting in comparison

Well, it isn't exactly an elegant language. I'd say it sounds more so silly/clunky rather than harsh. The same goes for Dutch, even more maybe.

Doesn't matter what a language sounds like, anyway. As long as it does the job.

No, nothing suggestive of the jewish cooking of the 40s. Just your food recipe. I don't know what it is though. But the point of the performance is to make fun of "lol German sounds scaryyyy" stereotype.

But of course Israel shows up.

Try these;

>Kugelschreiberlagerplatz
>Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft

>Intentional arab / turkish accent is disgusting in comparison
Well Arab and Turkish languages do sound harsh and unpleasant for a native Russian. Germans sounds softer and it's more pleasant

Not even german, bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

What kind of American are you?

>But of course Israel shows up.
These little whiny bitches are always looking for a way to step up and spoil everything they don't like.

compared to a joke language like dutch yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=knbZZ6qur-8

Thu art a bitch
Mine English is only Theach in akind
Meds are spicy fags who fuck boys

One could maybe say though that English is how the Germanics and Romantics teamed up and only with their powers together conquered the world

although everyone knows it was always "EY WE GOT BOATS TOGETEHR FIRST" in both cases