David Duke Show Celebrates Trump’s Breitbart Hire: We’ve ‘Taken Over the Republican Party!’

mediaite.com/online/david-duke-show-celebrates-trumps-breitbart-hire-weve-taken-over-the-republican-party/

How the fuck can this retard not be self aware enough to realize that he is a walking PR nightmare?

There are no White Nationalists who aren't voting for Trump. All (((Duke))) is doing is scaring off normies and making it easier for Clinton to win.

This guy has to be a Clinton plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duke is a fucking bastard piece of shit

He's an egomaniac that will take any publicity even if it hurts our movement

He did this after the Trump Michigan speech. Trump triggered this douche by saying blacks will be able to get jobs.

Don't worry, Trump knows what he's doing and doesn't need these retards anymore. Night of the long knives incoming.

Who the fuck cares about David Duke

Stormcucks.

>The former KKK Grand Wizard is a Democrat Plant

He destroyed Alex Jones, he's fine

Clinton is in the KKK, you don't get to be the governor of Arkansas in the 70s 80s without being heavily involved in the white supremacy movement.

>image of Hillary Clinton kissing that KKK leader and congressman goes here

typical of stormcucks. you have to be an egomaniac to base your movement on traits that you were born with instead of goals you have to accomplish.

KKK are a democrat organization dumbass

Duke sees this as a means to grow and it should not be isolated to Trump.

In his mind and many others- Trump will be elected and alongside this revelation so too should some others and these Others will make their move now. We have been waiting a long time.

Who? Trump? Duke? or Bannon?

Seriosuly you could've described all three.

wow moot looks terrible. is this what working for Google does to a man?

Stormweenies and Clinton supporters

>WE HANG NIGGERZZ AND SHEITTT

No, you "others" are going to be cucked because america is one nation united together, no matter their ethnicity everyone will rebuild the American dream

Republican
KKK

Pick one and only one

Can't this guy just shut up and keep his thoughts to himself?

The media trying to scare people.

ok. good point

Absolutely unsustainable. There is no sustainable " diversity " . These people actually see a future where it remains racially static and we simply need to " accept it " and things will be peaceful and utopian.

This is just not the case. Europeans will go extinct, others will too. Cities will go dark and we already see this such as the case of Detroit.
Or Brazil.

There is no future in diversity and it must be eradicated.

Sustainability above all must be the core belief in all things and this especially applies to race.

You are literally no better than niggers.

Any Trump supporter should recognize this guy as an enemy from this day onwards. There's no reason for him to do this, it only hurts Trump.

The white man

He sees a political opportunity, because Trump is very popular in LA, which is where he is running. So it makes a lot of sense for him to try and attach himself to Trump.

I agree he only hurts Trump, but I'm sure this guy cares more about having a political career again then what it means for Trump.

This the usual Republican weakness though, white supremacists of different feathers align themselves with the Repubs, seeing them as the closest to their beliefs, and it just reinforces the liberal narrative that Republicans are racists.

I don't really care for posts from a nation that is not majority white birth rate anymore. The posters probability of not being white is enormous so regarding opinions on ethnic nationalist views- it is best to point out how valueless your opinion Has to be judged as an anonymous one in such a case.

Shhh the media doesn't want to touch that.

Stop using the word diversity like they use it. Racial preservation is diversity, not racial mixing.

>There is no future in diversity and it must be eradicated.
I think you're going to have a hard time eradicating a concept.

Not really. White pride has virtually been eradicated. Being a traditional conservative is being eradicated. It's pretty easy if you control the schools and media.

>There are no White Nationalists who aren't voting for Trump.

Bullshit. WNs may not vote for Hillary, but that doesn't mean they will show-up for Donald on election day. Most WNs likely won't vote at all.

how do people with a lazy eye see?

He really needs to shut the fuck up. Does he have no internal filter that tells him when it is strategically better to zip it?

said the increasingly nervous man

The brain compensates.

>"I'm helping"

trump is worthless now that he's kissing black and mexican ass.
duke will futher spread the anti non white message.
duke is a fraud but his message is ok.

What, trump?
Yes, trump is a clinton plant.
Took you long enough to realize.
Bit late now, though

>trump is worthless now that he's kissing black and mexican ass.

This.

Getting elected at this point is what matters.

This. Fun fact: the KKK was created by post-civil war southern Democrats

David Duke is a Democrat plant who is tasked with making us look bad at every opportunity.

Don't worry, Drumpf doesn't need Duke to scare off normies, Drumpf supporters do it for him

All this shilling, proxxy switching is not enought anymore

sage in options field

People who like to get "KKK Grand Wizard" into a headline with "Trump".

>being this stupid

Can't this fucking guy just wait until after November.

Is David Duke made of plastic?

Didn't I see a picture of him kissing Hillary?

He really got screwed by whoever did his facelift.

>people from a country that isn't mostly white isn't allowed to talk to me

Before you call me a wetback, I'm swiss working on research here. Btw Canada is shit and you should feel bad

It's his job to be controlled opposition to try and scare people, so don't expect him to quiet down any time soon

Any news outlets already writing stories "EX-KKK WIZARD SHOWS HIS SUPPORT FOR TRUMP"

>Author of the highly controversial "The Illustrated Protocols of Zion" Ex-KKK Grand Wizard Dr. David Duke. shows his support for Donald Trump campaign

Good opening line for Washington Post to deter the last voters for Trump.

His face creeps me out desu

Actually only the U.S as it is the nation which it's posters are to be represented as white, the u.s is " known" as a white nation but at a 4 in 10 odds of being a non white post I do believe this representation is incorrect.

I don't have this issue with an actual non white nation as they don't pretend to be something else except in your case.

Duh? I always assumed it, along with masons was a way of continuing pre-civil war white male culture.

dude literally posts Sup Forums memes and nazi frogs on his official twitter. I'm giving 3:1 action that he will change his twitter profile pic to an anime girl before the election is over.

Memes have proven to be effective in planting influence. Is there a problem?

Stop campaigning for Hillary, you fucking moron.

He didn't say that, nice click bait title faggot.

Trump said in 2000 he quit his party back then because people like David Duke ruined it. So why he lets this happen now?

Fuck this CIA / FBI plant kike. He needs to crawl back from whatever rock he came from and shut his fucking mouth.

Trump needs to tell this moron to shut up.

Man that's one fucking ugly face. That chin is miserable.

That would make him look too "PC" probably. And his only thing is that he's "anti-PC". His fans would start calling him a cuck.

the masons were involved in the French Revolution. They have been much bigger and active in Europe even, than they are here in the US. While many generals of both sides North and South during the civil war were Masons, there isn't a correlation of their involvement to affect the outcome of the war either way. Too many of them were on BOTH sides.

Everything you say about Duke ruining Trump's chances you could say about Trump ruining the Republican's chances.

It's not like there aren't Extremists endorsing Hillary too. Faggots just want David Duke to be quiet because he speaks the truth.

It wouldn't. You don't have to be a Nazi to be un-PC.

This is probably the real answer, I'm sure he believes in white nationalism but he seems to be power hungry as fuck. Or maybe he really is just not self aware.

If you kill everyone who subscribes to a belief system, that belief system dies out as a meaningful social phenomenon.

"Oh no this is horrible people might call Trump a racist"

You fucking retards. Stop playing the left's game. Anybody saying that Duke needs to "shut up" is as politically clueless as any establisment cuckservative.

Freedom of speech dude

The KKK isn't popular; get this through your thick skull. This kind of thing will be used by the media to get Hillary elected.

I heard he had face surgery done but that might be bullshit, it'd be nice if someone could confirm that for me.

This guy looks hillary-tier uncanny.

>"Oh no this is horrible people might call Trump a racist"
This. This shit is exactly how the left got the monopoly on the moral ground in the first place. Just ignore him in exactly the same way they ignore their extremists.

>Racism is a Democratic value

hehehehe

Motherfucker is running for Senate in my state. He lives in my hometown, too.

Fuck this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo

Nu-Sup Forums constantly attack the most based politician in existance

Nu-Sup Forums worships a person who is a faggot in every sense of the word.

wtf i hate racism now

How? Because people might think Trump is a "racist"?

Maybe you have no idea Sweden, but every Republican is already considered an evil racist by default. The more they try to prove to everyone how not racist they are, the more cuckservative they become. Trump became popular exactly because he didn't play that game.

It doesn't matter anymore

It hasn't for a while

President Donald J Trump

I would very much like if he would discontinue associating himself with the Trump campaign.

But I donated to him

Trump/Duke 2016

>Maybe you have no idea Sweden, but every Republican is already considered an evil racist by default.

That's what the left think, but it's not the opinion of the moderates that he needs to woo. These moderates are very willing to consider his current proposals, but no way in hell will they vote for or associate with the KKK. Associating with Duke is cancer for the campaign. This should be obvious.

Freedom of speech, but not for this asshole
You realize that's exactly how liberals feel about Trump right?

Very carefully.

Oh for fuck sake. I wish death to the KKK and this king-sized thundercunt.

Fucking ruining everything. You know Hillary and her shills will use this without a doubt.

Can you imagine if Duke's attention-seeking ends up giving Hillary the Presidency? That's been his danger from day one.

I'm so sick of the traitors and retards in the party. Shut the fuck up and die, Duke.

This is true of so many movements' leaders, it can really make you cynical.

Duke (this and countless other times)
Bannon, and Milo ("Please donate I need to be able to handle more black cocks")
Trump (MAGA itself is a good example, such a catchphrase to cash in on)
both Clintons (pandering to LGBTs while using them to get more corporate power)
every single member of the RNC and DNC
Probably Gary Johnson too.

The only one who ran on principle this time around was Sanders (maybe Jeb if you count guac redistribution), and all that did was prevent him from attacking Clinton on the issues he knew would be most effective. It was the same thing with Howard Dean in 2004.

It's a simple sad truth that appearing genuine wins support and elections; actually being genuine loses them.

>we need at least a tiny chunk of the minority vote or we're fucked
>let's hire fucking Breitbart to manage my campaign

Fuck yeah. See? Trump doesn't like racists but you can't blame him for wanting a boost in votes.

maybe he's thinking he'll find some hardcore supporters no tatter what happens.

didn't trump say he didn't want dukes's support?

maybe duke is gettng even

He is certainly a Hillary plant. He talked shit about Trump for the first 6 months of his campaign. And isn't Duke a democrat? I know Bill Clinton ran on Duke's platform.

>doesnt know the KKK literally started from disgruntled confederate democrats who were rejected the right to vote after they lost the civil war

>doesnt know that organization evolved to literally elect political officials in congress and the house

>doesnt know KKK is an off shoot of the democrats

He was Democrat since KKK used to be Democrat thing and Democrats used to be the anti-black party.