Nyc cab drivers no longer need to speak english

>Hail a yellow taxi in New York City, and there is a good chance the driver is from another country. Passengers are regularly exposed to a range of languages that span the globe, from Spanish to Bengali to Urdu.

>It can be charming, but also maddening for riders who feel that drivers do not understand where they want to go. Don’t you have to speak English, some wonder, to drive a taxi here?

>As of Friday, the answer is no.

>That is when new rules went into effect eliminating the requirement that taxi drivers take an English proficiency exam. Now, the test for a taxi license is available in several languages, to accommodate non-English speakers.

>america
>english speaking country
Pick one
google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/nyregion/new-york-taxi-drivers-english-exam.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkciojGDeP8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLCK5xoHzCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real NY taxis have been a thing of the past for many years, user. Dead and long gone.

That was not the image i meant to use.

Why is NY continually the gayest fucking city on Earth? Every time I see Trump and Guilliani I find it hard to believe they're from NYC

This girl must really love four wheel drive.

She does indeed.

>Tips for aliens in New York:

>Land anywhere, Central Park, anywhere. No one will care, or indeed even notice.

>Surviving: Get a job as a cab driver immediately.

>A cab driver's job is to drive anywhere they want to go in big yellow machines called taxis. Don't worry if you don't know how the machine works and you can't speak the language, don't understand the geography or indeed the basic physics of the area, and have large green antennae growing out of your head. Believe me, this is the best way of staying inconspicuous.

- Douglas Adams

I think the aliens can learn english faster than these taxi drivers

Fucking Kek

This already happens here, proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkciojGDeP8

Uber and Lyft must like the news.
I'm more likely to get a respectful, English-speaking driver with them.

How come Rem feels so pure, and yet I enjoy her lewds a lot?

that was based

Because shes best girl

Too bad the author is the kind of guy who trolls his readers

>We have ass service
>We keep getting our asses kicked by these new companies
>I know, we'll just offer worst service!

And people wonder why Uber and Lift are so fucking successful? It's because they're actually accountable to their customers because they aren't running a monpoly.

Haha, and these idiots want to compete against Uber.

Not only is there the incentive for the company as a whole to provide a good service, the individual drivers get more business the better the service they provide is. It's free market capitalism at it's best.

Anime is shit tier entertainment

>The sponsors of a City Council bill to remove the English test argued that the requirement was a barrier for would-be drivers from immigrant communities who were looking for work.

and we wouldn't want that now would we?
This is why I'm voting for Trump.

I hate when people do the second one to me.

been like this for years anyhow. I took a cab on friday to Penn Station and the driver had a full turban and was listening to Jihad Radio at full blast. The only thing he said was a grunt of acknowledgement when I told him where to go.

>you will never, in your entire life ever have a girl who loves you as much as Rem loves Subaru
It's like they WANT Uber and Lyft to run them out of business.

We don't have an official national language so why is this bad

men in black made frequent references to this

NYCfag here, taxis are lime green now. Yellow cabs haven't existed in a few years. Fake article is fake.

gtfo

Stop lying by omission to people on the internet.

>tfw real women can't even comprehend the feeling of true love

Idk man...

I live in nyc, stop fibbing

Is she fucking a desk?

It's a form of female masturbation, their is another method like that were you grind you vagina back and forth on a bench or any hard flat surface.

>not watching JIBAN WOOOOOOOOOOO

It is something little girls do when they first discover masturbation. My daughter used to do it all the time, quite akward.

I did the second one to a girl once and later she told me she liked it.

I never thought I'd cuck someone.

I don't know driverless cars seem to be kicking off more. Uber has started testing them and Google is working to get the kinks out. We could see an end to driving as a job in the next 5 to 10 years.

I only came here to see more cute girl pics

pics?

Why the hell would i take pics of that?

ram is best girl

Pretty much the case in London too now lad. The black cabs which you all now are mostly working class white English blokes.

However Uber has flooded the streets and everyone of their drivers is an African or Paki of some description; and not one of them can speak a word of fucking English.

>not eeprom

Can they not just put their hand up their vagina?

??

rem is overrated famatsu

>??

cbf to pull out my old folder. Sup Forums had a lot of fun about an autistic loser girl humping the corner of a table some years back when when it was collectively having fun allowed over Code Gayass. Newfag.

how much did you tip him?

They dont realize what they are doing at thr age that it happens.

Its Jibun not Jiban you fucking animal.

WEABOO WEABOO WEABOO WEABOO

>hand up their vagina
>hand

>hand
i think you mean fingers, senpai

>tfw no little girl into fisting herself

15% - my work reimburses me for 15-20%. I only ever give them 20% if they are white, speak english, or can carry an interesting conversation.

>What is fisting?

youtube.com/watch?v=QLCK5xoHzCM

Its really hard to look up Jiban and click the first link.

What borough is your basement located? Cabs have been green for years.

yes

>girls start fisting themselves at a young age

Emilia>Rem

Why are you on Sup Forums then?

agreed rem is trash
ram > emilia > rem

Is this why I browse Sup Forums?

I can't believe this fucking thread degraded into talking about little girls fisting themselves

Manhattan

can you go on /h/ or something and dump the rest of this and link the thread here?

For the bantz. I dont sexualize the daughteru

i browse this site to learn about daddy trump, and end up posting about anime

i second this

the artist "bulbonne" only made a few different ones of this set, and they've been posted here already

They better