How does Trump manage to look so young at 70?

How does Trump manage to look so young at 70?

He's the same age as Bill and two years older than Hillary yet those two look like fucking corpses while Trump looks as if he's in his 50's

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilMakesYouUgly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No drugs, no cigarettes, no alcohol.

He's a straight edge pussy who never had any stress while they lived life to the max.

He's always been a stickler for healthy lifestyles and best healthcare treatment. He probably just looks after himself, along with a ton of makeup and coloring his hair.

No substance abuse

Bill had to deal with HillShill2000™

Because he's got a superior ideology and is a self-actualized man that lives to better himself.

No drugs or alcohol, he used to exercise a lot and be fairly fit, but now he is old so he has an old guy pooch going on.

Clinton is a party boy whos body is being destroyed by STDs and years of cocaine and alcohol abuse. And the joint he never inhaled.

/thread

>How does Trump manage to look so young at 70?
He drinks blood of young children.

Because he didn't spend his youth getting STDs, or do cocaine for 40 years straight like Bill and Hill.

he doesn't have syphilus

Are you kidding? Trump looks like a lesbian grandma with a spraytan

Trump actually led a rather healthy lifestyle bordering on boring: no drugs or alcohol (understandable considering what happened to his brother), a bit of exercise, disliked wild parties...

In comparison, the Clintons are pure degeneracy. Also genes. Some constitutions just age better than others.

Bill and Hillary would look younger too if they covered themselves in cheetos dust too

Wow, such a sick burn, I don't know the President is ever going to recover from that

>the Clintons are pure degeneracy

Lol what? Because they have wine with dinner? You make em sound like GG Allin.

Superior genes

He doesn't. Many of the photos he puts out are photoshopped to make him look better because he has a fragile ego.

Yes, even in small quantities alcohol is a fucking nerve poison; it just gets exponentially worse.
Also: High stress -> high alcohol consumption for a lot of people, so maybe it wasn't just a glass of wine (per day is already insane) but even more in stressful times.
And that is not even judging them, just suspecting and understanding..

w-what.....

this fucking website.... you guys are making me question the very essences of reality

Hillary literally snorted cocaine while being first lady. Her brother was a cocaine dealer and they pardoned him while they where in office.

TimeTrump lives

mind blown, or I'm slightly insane even thinking this is even partially true.
I'm here too much

He doesn't drink or smoke. Probably doesn't eat a lot of garbage either.

No, he eats garbage on a regular basis.
He has a weakness for fast food, but he works it off.

Botox, Makeup, Spray tans.

Look at Obama before his president career and look at him now. The stress ate his soul.

You'd look 130 if you lived with that bloodsucker too.

He is as fat as them though, and he paints his sickly pale face orange

Being president fucks you up like nothing else

The only thing keeping Dying Bill and sick Crooked Hillary alive are the massive infusions of freshly harvested fetal stem cells.

There's nothing wrong with "fast food". Most of it would have been fit for a king years ago. The ONLY issue with food is your ratio between starch/sugar/fats/protein. If you eat lots of sugar and starch you're going to get fat. Fat cells are like cancer, once you get them, they grow exponentially. No other cell in your body multiplies like fat cells without being cancer.

Shet, that woman really looks like Pence.
This is in an fact interesting theory. The only thing i want to not be true is the result of the election day, i want Trump winning by a landslide to make clear he won.

Kennedy unfortunately didn't have a long enough term for him to age noticeably.

Hes heavier so it makes him look more robust

>tfw Trump gets elected and gets the "presidential grey hair" during his term

hillary shill detected

This probably, especially the smoking.

Trump shill detected

None of which you can afford, gutter trash.

odjebaj nazaj majumncina giusfnksgdlgjpiorhlrha

He's a better human being.

This, but I'm confused by it.

The Shitons are disease-ridden scumbags. Of course they're going to look rotten

Trump? I'd attribute his young appearance to money (make-up, etc) and a general lack of stress from his lifestyle. Stress is a killer

I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I work 80hrs a week. I'm 27 and going grey.

Stress

fuck you ,most of the majority here on pol is for trump so fuck you backstabbing jew hippie

Testosterone

Daily dose of pussy from Melania.

Stick your Tongue up Trump's asshole a little more, faggot.

>John Titor
is a known hoax though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Genetics plays a huge part in grey hair too. My mothers side of the family got grey hair early in their lives, I started getting random strands of grey when I was 18.

43 here, married to a 24 year old. Never underestimate the rejuvenation abilities of younger pussy.

But yeah, Bill has neurological syphilis symptoms and potentially HIV from years of fucking random skank bareback, and there is a rumor he gave it to Hillary.

Meanwhile Hillary looks like she's got fucking Parkinson's disease or some shit- definitely a seizure disorder going on.

I can confirm

my father is over 50 and has almost no grey hair and has very thick curly hair, I have my hair from my father genetics, on the other hand my older brother has his hair from my mother who has very thin hair and as a result he also has very thin hair and is 25 and his hair is slowly starting to fall off going bald which is more common in men then women

20 year age gap is a bit too much, go spill your lies elsewhere

Obama looks even worse now because of the 2015/16 happenings. As well as Trump chipping away at his sanity every day.

That and calories. Look up "The 7-11 Diet" a doctor experimented on him self by eating shit found in 7-11 with complete disregard of nutritional content but worked out 1/2 hour every day and ate 1800 calories max per day. He lost weight & his cholesterol went down.

And to stay on subject, Trump is straigtedge. Mitt Me-Too Romney looks good for his age too because he didn't drink or do drugs either.

I don't speak Serbo-Croatian sorry.

I lie on Sup Forums all the time. This time I don't have to. Stay mad, my friends.

Get fucked, you faggot. We Trump supporters don't need dirty money to support Trump, so we're not shills - unlike you. We support him out of principle alone (as it SHOULD be).

Oh fuck it's true just look at a picture of him and imagine him with spiky hair.

Syphilis makes you look like a zombie.

For some i felt all the republican presidents age alot better than the democratic one.
Ike and nixon just added some weight

Bill had AIDs

>Fucks her one time
>Throws money at her
>She goes and buys drinks for Chad and Jamal to DP her and eventually get the team over for a gangbang
Degenerate sluts are degenerate sluts

Genetics along with what
said
My father is like this, he only has a drink once and awhile, worked out at the gym 5 days a week while also working in union construction his entire life and eating right. He's 63 and looks like he's in his 40s, while my grandfather who just passed away at 97 was still mentally with it, physically he walked without a cane and never needed to go into assisted living and he was overweight, never really exercised and though he had heath issues here and there he didn't have any major ones until the last couple years

Clean soul. Evil makes you look fugly, one thing lucas got right about the sith.

b.b..but the le-leaf it can't be true

I completely agree with you. The whole 'evil makes you ugly' thing is a common trope in fiction:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilMakesYouUgly

>How does Trump manage to look so young at 70?
Plastic surgery, botox, makeup, and dying his hair.

It well known in Chinese Medicine that having constant sex with young pretty females, makes olde men to regenerate and get younger, TRUMP has this ""treatment"" with Melania and others all the time