You never experience Japanese school days

>you never experience Japanese school days

Is it just like in the animays?

thank god

the rumors says is worst then usa sholes
animu is just a nip propaganda

AYYYYYYYYY KEN SAMA HOW YE DOIN? IMA BIG FAN OF YOURS KEN SAMA YA KNOW?

>"This pic might offend Japs" tap..tap..tap..

IS THAT A GOBLIN??????
THIS HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPED.....

no its fin

holy shit fins are goblins? shits fucked up dude!

no it's actually trash and uncomfortable

Did you have to study for several hours after coming home and keep failing in high school?

Nah thanks my time at school was fantastic and I literally never did homework

overrated
i hated it
never again

Answer this.

Isn't it that kind of school where you study from early morning until midday.Then you go to your activities club until evening. Come back home and study even more. And this lasts all japanese life since after graduation they go to unis, study more adn after Unis they get into their companies where they work as a hive just like there were taught in their activities club earlier in their lives?

I am not sure m8.
I like it that Japan actually pushing humanity forward in terms of science but they do this for the sake of individual freedom and personality.
This is a very hard life.

I would have killed myself if I lived in such system and would have made a mess, like big mess (brains and bones everywhere)

>t. pathetic loser

I wanna experience high school days again

spbp

This

Me too. :( I regret wasting all those hours away arguing with Sup Forums and being depressed instead of studying and I ultimately got the lowest rank in the entrance exams in the whole class of fifty students and am in a completely shit college now. I want to kill myself sometimes.

I'm ok with that
High school here was actually pretty good, i made a lot of friends there.