Why is Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a fork and a knife?

Why is Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a fork and a knife?

Other urls found in this thread:

moralfoundations.org/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this politics-related?
Fucking newfags

So he won't have dirty/greasy fingers when he flips through the WSJ.

Because he is civilized

How did he get that knife trough security?

Because he has no fucking idea what he is doing.

It's the same thing when politicians or other ricks Fucks visit developing countries, they may taste the Goat blood pancakes while smiling, but spit it out the very instant the cameras turn off

Rich people don't actually trash like that, you're brain is just trying to find excuse to go out to buy some KFC just because mr make america great again man is "eating" it.

5 minutes later the bucket was taken away and he was eating lobster.

Because it's the first time he's ever eaten KFC and he's just pandering to the lower classes.

Because it caused people to report about it and give him extra attention.

Because its his plane, he could use a bayonet to cut apart his chicken if he wanted to.

because he is civilized. its like you eat pizza with your hands and get insulted if someone takes out fork and knife.

Hes not a nigger so he's not accustumed to eating it

You'd better be careful about making threads pertaining to birds of any kind, especially when there is gravy involved. There is some sick Portuguese fucker getting banned for making threads about birds with gravy on them.

Which is it Olli? Is he a fat slob who eats fast food all the time, or is he an elitist who only pretends?

If you want to correct the record for us, you have to keep your story straight.

ultimate kek

Why can't burgers into irony?

>bringing KFC onto a private jet

One day you will wear a suit or blazer or shirt and
not want to dirty it.

Sage.

>Danes can't into the definition of the word irony.

Don't wanna get that $20,000 suit greasy with nigger food

because unlike shillary he has absolutely no fucking clue how to seem relatable to the working class.

fixed

Good question, because it's really, really important.

Because when youre rich as fuck you can do whatever retarded shit you want and look good doing it

How do you eat it? With your hands?

dont know why he'd use a knife, but a fork makes sense.

i use a fork. it allows me to keep one hand clean to pick up my drink. i dont want greasy ass fingers all over my cup.

what is photo op?

he never said he was a fat slob, noice strawman m8

Kill yourself CTR

>brown eyes
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Where do you see evidence that Trump ate that garbage? He's obviously making fun of you poorfags making bad health decisions.

kek

It is clear subliminal messanging

Look at the fucking scenario
>Rich fat fuck in a fancy plane eating the KFC placed on elitist newspapers like "Business Insider" and "Wall Street Journal"
>Look! It's just not just white trash and niggers who go to the KFC! Even the rich fat fucks cannot resist the Colonel!

I bet KFC even paid for this picture

Because his $900,000,000 Jet has a full set of silverwear

Yep, trump trying to clear up some debt.

Because like me he doesnt want to get dirty hands

Hillary is filthy rich but tries to pretend she's not. Trump has no problem saying he's rich.

>implying she seems relatable at all

She so blatantly panders it just proves how stupid leftists are if it doesn't turn their stomach to see it happen. It shows how stupid she thinks everyone is and that they have no choice but to just swallow it up.

I don't know about him, but I fucking hate touching greasy foods. Makes me feel disgusting having all that grease on my hands.

>Not wanting to eat like a filthy animal

>retarded shit

Pick one, Mohammed

I sometimes brings buckets from the KFC and we eat them like that alongside a salad.

Yeah, what a horrible human being for not wanting to get chicken grease all over his hands like a fucking animal.

It just shows how little they actually have to use against him.

kek

my theory is that trump has strong moral convictions and Sanctity is a very important moral to him (moralfoundations.org/)

he probably highly values cleanliness, which is why he uses the word "disgusting" a lot when describing his enemies

Lol, this shit is hilarious.

don't mess with Texas dahnald, THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

This is how I eat fried chicken, because fatty skin is for niggers, just like fatback, and eating a proper meal with your hands is for savages.
t.Whiteman

because he is not a savage

when you wear expensive suits, you don't want them to get dirty.

For the kangz vote

that face...

That's part of the experience tho user

I've never eaten mashed potatoes with my fingers.

because it's an expensive goddamn suit

honestly

my pals :^)

I eat fried chicken with a knife & fork. Why? I don't want greasy fingers. I also eat pizza with a knife & fork. Again why? Because I only eat thin crust and it's floppy, I don't want sauce or topping falling off and onto my lap. Moreover, I don't get food all over my face like some slob either.

Because tiny bites, he's not a pig like pic related.

What the fuck, Trump. KFC is shit-tier fried chicken. Get some goddamn bojangles, you prole.