Is there ANYONE that can beat Saitama?

I mean dude's broken strong.

With or without prep time?

1. This is anime, not Sup Forums

2. Genos is moe.

No that is the point

Sometimes I feel like Sup Forums watches more anime than cartoons

Its Sup Forums related because hes asking which Sup Forums characters could beat him.

Fuck off

Unless saitama also knows how to reality warp punch then no

It helps that there's more to watch

Your just getting that now, new friend?

whatever

he does

Besides like, comics Scarlet Witch?

Dr. Doom probably. He can time travel and cheat a win that way.

Kitty Pryde probably. Saitama still has to breathe and she can pull him to the center of the earth.

Anyone with TK, throw him into space.

That's irrelevant, you dumb SU poster.

Stay mad faggot

But the real question is there anyone in both anime and cartoons that can defeat doc sequoia

HERE CUMS DAT BOI SAITAMEME

A mosquito.

I WOULD LITERALLY TURN HIM INTO A HUMAN PRETZEL

pic related

> Is there ANYONE that can beat Saitama?
Depends. Would it be funny?

Go floss your teeth with your mom's pubes.

Mmm. Pretty sure Saitama could escape the center of the Earth. He's done more impressive things like reenter the atmosphere at relativistic speed unharmed.

>Meta gag anime
Might as well have him fight Popeye and Arale on who can bullshit the most.

Is male rape funny?

KILL HIM

Cant, shes with a client. You can do it when hes done though, but thats 50$.

When will saitama rape the joker?

>people not getting Saitama's character
You can't beat him in a serious fight.
They just won't win.
You'll only beat Saitama when comedy is on your side.
Only other joke characters stand a chance.
Squirrel Girl for example.

Squirrel Girl is the Saitama of the marvel universe, but is probably significantly weaker than him (i.e. she could defeat the same monsters he does but take a longer time doing it)

Superman thought robot would have no reason to defeat him, but probably could?

It's sad is what it is. If only western artists weren't so uptight and demanded millions for little work sold on brand alone

I'm not trying to meme- but literally John Cena. Literally any fight that actually matters he'll win. Most fights that don't matter he'll win. Every time the odds are stacked even remotely against him, he wins. It's why he's so shitty and boring as a character.

Droopy and Popeye would wipe the floor with him

Is there something protecting him from magic or teleporters? Like can America Chavez teleport his ass to the negative zone.

I hear it's a pretty long jog back from the other end of reality.

Magic, I mean is he somehow proofed against someone turning him into a regular bald guy through some kind of presto-chango magic spell? Is he proofed against fifth dimensional reality warpers or the like who can turn the air in his lungs to play doh?

I don't know much about him.

SG is too strong of a fighter canonically. Anyone who can put up a fight loses to Saitama. I'd say someone like Gwenpool has the best chance of beating him due to her complete lack of fighting skills.

Droopy
Bugs Bunny
Popeye would put up a hell of a fight too

>mr mxyzptlk fucking with saitama
Why the fuck hasnt something like this happend yet?

Hed wipe his ass

Pic related, end of thread forever.

Never

I'd also assume anyone who can control some primary force coukd beat him, or even a baseline telekinetic who could lift him off the ground.

He can't fly right? He has no real ranged attacks?

Pick him up with magnetism, brain power, or by thinking happy thoughts, point him away from you incase he tries and "hulk clap" kind of shit and just leave him there for a month or two. Wait for dehydration or wtf ever to make him no breath man.

How's his telepathy defense? Can a ginger mutant make him gay? While she's making him gay, can she make him one punch himself?

he can beat him

ATTAAAACK

How, hes just an overly muscular monster? Saitamas killed dozens of those.

If you asked me this question 3 years ago... Undertaker on Wrestlemania night.

I miss those threads.

'The strongest telekinetic in the universe ' tried to tear him apart and he flciked a pebble through the guy's head.

Saitama can blow at hurricane force gales as well

No. And that's the point of that character. He is supposed to be a parody of all those broken strong shonen characters. (Son Goku, Ruffy, etc.)

Franklin richards.

>tfw people don't know characters like squirrel girl and OPM were made to make fun of powerlevels