Sup Forums's thoughts on Milo Yiannopoulos?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blood anglo meddling in US politics

Attention whore

He's a fringe alt-right pansy

Jesus fucking Christ, another one of these threads...

gay as fuck

Want him to hire me to work at breitbart

le dangerous faggot

Fuck off Milo. You had your 15 minutes of fame. Now go away.

can you start educating people on white genocide and why race mixing is bad Milo? C sections for mixed race babies and longer gestation periods for whites are a good redpill to start with.

I used to think he was a funny provocateur but now he just seems like an attention-seeking faggot. As funny as it is for a short period of time, the "LOL U TRIGGERED SJW, GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE" gets old and is low-hanging fruit.

faggot anglo appealing to le epic alt right for ad money and someone who will either jump ship as soon as trump loses, or gloat about how he was the main reason of securing the minority vote if Trump wins.

Everything he does is an act. Everybody who took this freak seriously will be embarrassed for a long time.

left wing plant to subvert the (alt) right

About to enter phase 5 of Sup Forumsification
>Nihilism

Notice nobody likes him now that he doesnt pay for threads

You're a part of the edgy anti-sjw squad who browse Sup Forums and make money off of peoples' frustrations with progressives. You're a useful idiot but still an idiot. Unless you are 100% intentionally playing up the catty gay man card as simply part of your plan to piss off liberals, being like a catty, bitchy, shallow gay man is the opposite of what you should be doing.

Debunking SJW shit isn't enough. You don't offer up any new or good view points and you wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for college babies whining all the time making your job easier. You're either a leftist trying to get would be homophobes to follow you and give you money or you are just another guy on the alt-right with nothing useful to say.

>Notice nobody likes him now that he doesnt pay for threads

This.

Milo shills were out of hand there for a while.

I'm glad they're gone, I hate the fucking faggot - posting milo threads should equate to a ban.

I liked him at first but he seems like a hypocrite. Also he takes credit for too much of the lingo on Sup Forums

Also he pussied out of the gay march kek

i don't even like milo

faggot of the alt-rightbaggers maybe he can teabag himself

Wow (((Milo))) is great, goys.

I notice how a lot of his targets are SJW idiots who can't debate properly

Ben Shapiro is better at rekting SJWs. If you want to learn something anyway. If you want entertainment watch Milo

He's jewish, so you cant really trust him

>i don't even like milo

American flag posting about how he doesn't like milo. Giving him attention, for free because you don't like him. right...

It's always an american because that's where the shilling company is based.

Nobody likes him now that he started taking himself seriously.
No shilling was needed, he used to be funny and sort-of-vaguely on our side. He was the court jester of the far right, he tried to be something more, and he got rightfully dropped for it. End of story.

Attention whore who is trying to make everyone think he represents the so-called "alt-right" and is the leader and icon of the "movement".

The reality is the "alt-right" is an invented label that most of us do not apply to ourselves, but he tries to lump us all under the umbrella and paint himself as the figurehead.

He's an attention seeking faggot.

hes entertaining and at this point i support anyone that's anti sjw/liberalism even if there a fag

opportunist parasite preying on reddit gamergate retards

This. He writes some good articles but denying the Jewish menace just proves he's one of them.

He's also a coalburner (does that apply to fags? whatever).

R u me? I feel the same way. He was entertaining for a bit but then those breitbart checks started coming in and he started taking more Tyrone dick than usual.

He really needs to fuck off. Gavin too. They're all faggots

opportunist kike

Fuck off Ireland. Diaz beat McGregor

He's a piece of shit and you're a cuck if you think otherwise

He's Greek tho

Was good in gamergate
Enjoyed his early mra stuff
Cant even go near him now.

I actually found my way to listening to (((ben shapiro))), he's got a good mind though he mistakes places like pol for alt right conviction rather than just contrarian trolling.

Funny, charismatic, excellent at delivering a clear message. Most of his ideas are sound. A good voice for anti-SJW youth who reject the narrative that being white, straight, or male is a sin. A bit mixed up on some issues. Used gamergate as his ladder to fame and still licks their dicks from time to time to keep his base stroking his ego. Worth hearing him talk once or twice if for no other reason than his master baitsmanship against the SJWs, libtards, and fedoras.

Typical jew, roots for anyone but the white guy.

Typical white US citizen after a few beers, nothing else to see here . most whites like talking/acting like that fag when after 2 or 3 beers. Fuck u pol if u ban me again

He caused me to experiment with another male. Now I find out he's all an act. I want to kill myself now.

Haven't heard a word about him since the Twitter ban.

He's been successfully gagged which in principle I would find very troubling but this guy is a homosexual Jew who is purposefully muddying the waters of conservative politics.

Good riddance.

>He literally fell for the gay jew

KEK

He's a pretentious twat that is only being propped up by alt-right millenials because he's a token faggot.
Over on Le_Donald, all they do is suck that guy's dick. It's pathetic.

Don't trust the white hairs ones

Cooper, assange, milo
All working for someone else

Classy guy

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html

What the fuck.

I'm no Milo fan but I'd never trust a media source owned by the Clintons to report accurately on anyone

"Black people are still owed something in this country."
>dropped.

I know you're talking shit but damn I bet there are a handful of dudes who actually did this.

Well, did you read it? He doesn't exactly deny anything.

I mostly like Milo because he rattles the fuck out of the most insecure, fragile members of Sup Forums, which is a pretty good litmus test.

my fucking sides my man

>He doesn't exactly deny anything.
Like what? This is the only think they supposedly asked him:

>When asked if an application for tax-exempt status had been sent by his lawyers to the Internal Revenue Service, Yiannopoulos said, “I’ll check.”

Googling a real article shows, when asked, he does deny it:

theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund

Milo go home

>Yiannopoulos did not respond to a Guardian interview request.