Why Brits have such a shitty teeth?
Why average Brit is so ugly?
What is the reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGXe6wcSFS8
economist.com/node/15060097
theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The eternal anglo gnashes his teeth in preparation of the demise of civilization, that's why

They clearly don't have enough flouride in their water.

I've brushed my teeth twice everyday, visit the dentist regularly and floss. Have been since I can remember. My teeth are still wack. Please help

Get some fluoride on the deepweb

The teeth thing is a meme. We don't have bad teeth. Americans think we do because bleeching the shit out of them is considered normal over there.

As for ugly, I don't think we particularly are, but maybe that's just because I'm used to it.

When blokes go get a cavity filled, the dentist gives himself the anesthesia.

cause he hade food

youtube.com/watch?v=gGXe6wcSFS8

I heard a rumor once, that they don't have dentist over there :^O

kek

>Please help
stop drinking alhocol, coca-cola, stop taking drugs and eating sweets and you will be fine

>that flag
Classic deflection poorland

Shut up and fix my plumbing

Most of the dentists in this country are money grubbing wogs. I haven't had a White dentist since I was 10 instead you get some Pakistani with no respect for their profession who you can barely understand.

this guy gets it

I bet on average they have better teeth than here in Poland

>bleeching teeth straightens them and removes cavities

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

the dentists are absolute shit, laughable really.

The British have the healthiest teeth on the planet. Poles have the least healthy teeth in the developed world.
economist.com/node/15060097

Now shut up and clean my toilet.

BRITTLE
ANGLO
TEETH

>counting "filled" aka seen to by dentist

>Brits are surprised at countries where even small tooth problems are handled by professionals.

Lack of vitamin D. It learns to poor calcium absorption and facial deformities

by*

Teef things aside, Brits do have a specific look to them. One glance at a random girl and I could probably tell if she's a brit. I don't know what it is, they just look a bit off. Their fashion sense doesn't help much either.

Oh yeah, we also don't slap braces on every kid who's teeth are not completely lazer straight, instead only if it's actually going to cause problems.

As for cavities, you lot actually have more than we do on average, but you can't tell because they're pearly bleached white.

will go to dentist in a month. he will fuck me like always. i have already stopped drinking cola and eating sweets since months. will see how it will turn out after that.

We're like the Japanese when it comes to teeth, we don't care how they look, so long as they aren't plastic fake bleached blue teeth like American ones which are as fake as an Americans personality.

Something you're just going to have to deal with I'm afraid.

>Ugly
Our women for sure, our men? No. Slav men are fuck pig ugly though, you all have boggly big almond eyes, you're all manlets and have red faces.

Kill yourselves.

Out of all the places on the British isles that actually are inbred you chose England?

Despite the Romans, despite the saxons, despite the Jutes, despite the Celts, despite the Normans, despite the pakis and niggers.

I despair sometimes I really do.

>he fell for the British women are ugly meme

inbred northerner detected

Brit teeth no worse than Seppfags. Fact.
theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health

So do Germans, so do Americans, so do gooks, so do Chinks, so do French.

What's your point?

I'm in the south you fucktard and our women are hideous, it's one of the reasons I pack fudge.

>
Return to your Asian steppes, dirty slavs

Completely false.

Stop drinking tap water. Do you have any idea how hard British water is? It fucks up your teeth and kidneys completely. It's like ingesting a teaspoon of calcium carbonate every time you have a glass.

My teeth are perfect because I only drink bottled water.

Point is, only brit girls look inbred.

we have been here for quite some time now m8

no fluoride in the water

And Turk sorry "Macedonian" women have more facial hair than your males do.

Again, your point?

>Calcium rots the teeth and kidneys.

>Saliva doesn't contain elevated calcium levels to remineralise small imperfections the teeth.

>Bones don't absorb calcium

Hard water is actually better for your teeth because of the mineral content (your teeth are made of calcium remember?).

However for you body to absorb it it takes vitamin D, which takes sunlight.

Which a NEET doesn't get much of.

>so long as they aren't plastic fake bleached blue teeth like American ones which are as fake as an Americans personality.

Sepps "teeth" are mostly veneers. Boasting about how great their teeth look when they're actually bits of porcelain is no different to someone waving a 9 inch dildo around and saying they've got a big dick.

Not enough vitamins

Point is, you've never met a Brit girl. And the Macedonian "man" I met didn't know I was British girl but thought I was Danish, but he looked like a Pakistani, so I think you talk too much but don't know enough.

I like you.

You just fucking derailed this thread.
Fuck you.