Shitskin here

How do I survive the inevitable mass shitskin genocide that will occur in the not so distant future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get white skin?

Mixed shit skin here. Make your alliances known. The white man may show us mercy if we aid them.

Go back to where? I was born in Sweden

come to australia. no, really. we love foreigners who are in love with the country.

as long as you're nationalistic as fuck, no one will bother you.

Swedecucks will not rise up. Enjoy.

Become an atheist, emigrate legally, and make some white friends that will vouch for you.

You dont

Learn a valuable skill and make your intent known.

Make yourself useful to the white man. Learn a trade, or be an entertainer like

Listen to the wisdom of this african american
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

You will be fine because if shit goes down I hope the people will go after the Zionist politicians.

BY GOING BACK

dumb cracker it's you who will go extinct

Become a cop or something, show you're one of the few cool shitskins out there

would never want to be a sunburnt cracker

>You will be fine
>because... I hope
don't put your faith into this, OP

it's a trap

You need to breed with an attractive white female. If she commands white guys to not touch you, the white guys will obey, even kill any disobedient whites (cuck genes).

>swedish flag

Im assyrian, just identify with the right side mate.

No ones gunna really bother you based off your skin. Its about your beliefs.

If your a good person dont even sweat it.

Become successful.

There is this country called United states which is very tolerant.
You should go there and perform the act of "sexual intercourse" with the nearest girl you can find. They highly appriciate this act and you would be congratulated for doing this!
You will with a lifetime hotel pass which might be low quality but it is very nice man as it is All-inclusive!
Best regards your fellow countryman Sven.

GIMME YOUR MONEY CUNT

you're not supposed to survive it shitskin

This.

Half-shitskin here, can confirm. I HATE, HATE HATE Islam, have a job and ALWAYS stand up for Western Civilisation. No-one bothers me. I'm comfy as fuck. :)

you can be a knife in the back of the enemy free to walk behind its lines if you want to be useful

this guy is mostly right

just remember the kikes gave you pieces of our homelands not us. if you think the kikes did it for your good that is your problem

Don't, ideally.