How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views as having borders and no equally...

How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views as having borders and no equally distributing wealth amongst the world?

Man, schools should really have classes about dissecting propaganda, I feel like the world would be better off if we all had some basis knowledge that we're being scammed

>How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views as having property

Because Communism doesn't work and the Soviets lost. Fuck off leaf.

Liberalism is Christianity without Christ: Love your enemies, share wealth and everyone is equal.

Who said anything about Communism?

Evolution is for everyone, why haven't the blacks done their part?

>YOUR HOUSE IS FOR EVERYONE, NO MORE DOORS

>distributing wealth amongst the world

OP did you fucking autistic twat

Why do you lock your front door?

Why do you have your own personal wall in your own backyard?

How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views of having locked front doors and not sharing their house amongst the world?

>OP BTFO

It's a good idea if you want 3rd world style wages in the 1st world. You can make 10 cents a day in some factory sweatshop with no oversight. If anyone gets uppity you can replace them at will because they have no value.

>Work in an office with a bunch of redpilled people who know how the world works, and a Bosnian woman
>Boss says something about the rapefugees fucking up Europe
>I laugh and say "better not vote for Hillary then, because she wants to boat the fuckers over to us"
>Bosnian woman immediately becomes angry, "why are you afraid of foreigners"
>I tell her I'm not afraid of foreigners, I'm afraid of illegal immigrants
>She gives me some horseshit about "everyone commits crimes"
>I tell her illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crimes and that's the issue here, the USA is the only place that lets foreigners shit out a baby and then the tax payers take care of it
>She starts getting visibly angry and shaking
>I tell her even if we let the immigrants stay, we need to block them sending out money, because if we did that the strength of our dollar could shoot back up because the money is staying in our economy
>"What so if I have family in a poor country I'm supposed to tell them to fuck off? I don't care about your stupid country or your fucking economy, I'm in this shithole so I can take care of my family! Fuck America!"
>She storms off to HR to say I'm a racist
>Everyone vouches for me and tells HR what happened, tells them I kept my cool and she was the one making it a race issue
>She gets fired

There's still hope for this world yet

BORDERS???

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

>globalists want a one world so they can control all of it
>these idiots just think it's so they can go wherever they want

foolish kids and their treason.

When 2 kings and their supporters meet, what happens?

Town name or state?

Indiana

My boss told me the reason she got so pissy is because SHE was an anchor baby

I told her that my grandma, grandpa, mother, and uncle are all from Germany, and that they came here in the 60s/70s and busted their asses so they could live a good life in a beautiful home, and she started freaking out about "yeah well I bet they only got it because they were white and not muslim"

In your picture:

t. Cuban that floated over on a garage door.

Kill yourself cunt.

Op was talking about distributing wealth equally.

Fellow German diaspora brother, greetings!

Jesus that insufferable woman... Shoulda let the Serbs do their thing. I love how these people are handed so many things and yet it is still not enough. Give em an inch and they take a fucking mile.

You retard, schools ARE the propaganda.

Read John Taylor Gatto.

silly leaf

public schools are propaganda centers

Autism the post

you're a moron

My Grandma and Grandpa brought my mom and uncle over when they were only 9/10, and my Grandpa immediately settled down in a shitty house where he busted his ass in a steel mill for like twenty years so he could buy my Grandma a HUGE house in a beautiful neighborhood, he also bought her a building in town so she could run her own hair salon, put my mom and uncle through college, and after he retired he literally had millions and millions in the bank, which he and my Grandma are still living off of to this day

They didn't beg for welfare, they didn't scream at da gubmint to take care of them, they busted their fucking asses and they WORKED

I hate modern gibsmedat society so fucking much, you have no goddamn clue

>mfw working 40 hours a week on top of going to school for 20 hours a week so I can be a surgeon
>Spoiled friends mooching off their parents talking about living the good life and "hey vote Hillary so we can fix eight years of Bush xD"

Because you refuse to do anything about population control and begin depopulation

$8421
Wow

really makes you think right?