Green Arrow #6 storytime

We take a brief stop off before Island of Sex to see some old Emiko adventures

Oh hey Tockmans black again. We really need to sort this Clock King thing out

Emiko is pretty cute.

Huh, what does this mean?

is ANYONE in the 9th circle not trying to bring it down?

Thank you

Its a criminal organization with a shit ton of money, if your not aiming to get it then your wasting your time.

I have been meaning to check this out.
I droped it after the rebirth issue but i have since realised thats only because reading it digitally it seemed like ollie did not get a rebuttal to canarys rant at first and i was jumpy after that godawful social justice warrior line.

Looking back on it again this could turn out really good.

Alright yeah im reading issue 1 now and its looking pretty good.

Emi is a little cringeworthy but im thinking thats probably just an attempt to set the tone of the book.

>All Emi wants/needs is her brothers love
L-lewd

you're a faggot

>Seppuku
The internet has ruined this concept for me.

It's been fucking great so far.

Perhaps one of the best Rebirth series! Loved it!

I'm thinking Oyabun is Vandal Savage

>Priest wrote in a white Clock King because he refuses to write black people now
Eh, like the Wally situation, it's as easy as saying there are just two of them.

So emiko is the cool Damian?

Now I want the GA/DS crossover to be about the 2 Clock Kings teaming up or Deathstroke being hired by the old King to kill Block King while Ollie has to protect him

>Ollie takes his underage half-sister's bedroom door off

wew, lad

What about Red Lion.

Shado is a double, super-triple agent. Who really doesn't work for anyone and is just so arrogant she works for no one but think she works for everyone

Obviously there's just two people named William Tockman who both have an obsession with clocks duh. I mean considering how big the world of Superheroing is, the fact how it's rare to find people with the same names is pretty weird.

>burrito shit stains

I love that bit with Ollie removing doors.

>got your friends!

foot fetishists are gross

I know nothing about the clock king, except that he's showing up fucking everywhere in Rebirth. Batman, Deathstroke and GA. But I like the drug pusher version here

Emi has a foot fetish too? why's she rubbing her nose all over the guys dirty boots, she's now got dirt under her nose.

God damn, after two amazing artists this is such a let down. It's not BAD but it sure looks bad compared to Schmitt and Ferrerya. You'd think that with two artists they could keep up, hopefully this is a one time thing at least for a while.

Thanks for the storytime

2 issues, both about Emi. Its just fill-ins for this.

He was also in lemires GA where this version was introduced.
Also I don't he was in Batman?

oh, you know, I got confused with Calendar man in the Rebirth issue.

I had such high hopes for Shado when I read the preview. Now she's even worse.

Why can't DC just do us a solid, and release these books before they get lettered? The contrast in quality between the art and the writing is ridiculous

I don't understand. Clock king is in Deathstroke: rebirth, and the dude looks completely different., and has different power set...
What's up with the continuity here? or is there a ruse i'm missing out on?

batman:rebirth had calendar man in it, is the theme of time a rebirth thing? or am i connecting dots that don't exist anons

>i haven't read any green arrow before

figures

guessing a different clock king

Based Emi. Can't wait for her to become a Titan.

B-but Ollie didn't have a beard a year ago. /autism

Wait a minute...

Where's George?

I thought I was the only one...

Gone because he doesn't fit the status quo.

Looks like Clock King wanted her to give Ollie one of his watches.

he wasn't part of the nostalgia pandering plan

I'm sure Percy will bring him around eventually.

I hope

So Demian will be recruiting Emi in the Rebirth issue of the TT, right guys?

Maybe

That's probably gonna be Blaqualad

True

gross

It is a downgrade but it's very good for a fill-in.

Based

They do realize that the yakuza isn't a single organization? It consists of a shit ton of clans that are at war with each other?

Got to admire a villain who just fucking puts his name in a large font in front of his shop.

>i was jumpy after that godawful social justice warrior line
Consider suicide

>taking away the door