Nadia Wasp is best Wasp

Buy her book. Buy her merchandise. Buy everything. Nadia is my new waifu. I want her in the MCU. I literally want her in everything.

so you gonna storytime or what?

Literally trained in CQC by best Captain America

Why is Nadia so perfect?

You could be reported for shilling, you know that right ?

Yep, waifufags are fucking unhinged.

Oh well then.....

Nadia is still cute.

I bet you that when you all see the interior art, you'll stop caring.

How come Marvel is so good at attracting all these waifufags?

Kamala, Gwenpool, now Nadia. It's like they figured out the formula to get lonely manchildren to buy their shitty waifucomics.

fuck off

The Pym Particle users rank like this

Hank Pym
Janet van Dyne
Cassie Lang
Eric O'Grady
Scott Lang
Rita DeMara
Bill Foster
Nadia Pym
Raz Maholtra
Tom Foster

Reportado

I'm innocent I swear. But seriously are waifu threads banned hereon Sup Forums?

That face...

Good ranking, he's low but I think Raz has room to grow.

>Eric and Cassie not on top.
Fuck yoooooo.

>Buy her book. Buy her merchandise. Buy everything.

Only when you are shilling like that

Lang became better than Pym.

Sure, the run it happened in was shit and pretty much non-stop sucking Lang's dick, but it still happened.

Elle Fanning for MCU Nadia?

Reed Richards
Hank Pym
Janet van Dyne
Cassie Lang
Eric O'Grady
Scott Lang
Rita DeMara
Bill Foster
Nadia Pym
Raz Maholtra
Tom Foster

Dammit I wasn't aware of that. Well it was nice knowing you guys

If waifu threads were banned on Sup Forums, Sup Forums would die within the week.

People pay money for this artwork. KEK

If there's one thing I can't stand about the new generation of Marvel heroes it's that few of them actually get a real origin story. They all get these 1-3 page montages with heavy narration and missed character opportunities.

Also didn't we already get a new young, female, insect-themed tech hero with ties to an Ant-Man recently?

I thought that Nadia was the 616 version of Hope from the MCU

Nah. She kinda looks like her, but they're really not much alike.

It will never stop being funny to me that Cassie used Pym Particles to make her boobs bigger.

Waifufags need to jump off a cliff.

Origin stories are downplayed nowadays. People want action, not backstory.

And most writers want to make OCs to leave a footprint in their books. Look at how Slott wrote Silk as his precious Korean waifu donut steel.

No. You have given no good reason other than you want to jack off to her. I bet you love overwatch you fucking waste of space.

Are marvel heroines prohibited to show skin now?

The OG Wasp suit is right there and it shows as much

How old is Hank to have a daughter this old?

Sliding timescale is weird

Another day, another Marvel character killed off and replaced with a female/minority equivalent.

Business as usual.

>Buy her book. Buy her merchandise. Buy everything. Nadia is my new waifu. I want her in the MCU. I literally want her in everything.

Don't buy any Marvel books. Don't buy ANYTHING of theirs. Don't pay to see MCU movies. Fucking kill this pandering embarrassment of a CURRENT YEAR company.

@86090268
(You)

> person makes vaild point
>I'll reply with (you) that'll show em!

I hope you post your suicide attempt after they cancel your wackfu

>It will never stop being funny to me that Cassie used Pym Particles to make her boobs bigger.

I'd be pretty funny if it was true.

Just take your (You) and go you non-comic reading Sup Forumsfag

I miss Janet. She's the only real Wasp.

>Miss Janet
>She literally didn't go anywhere

Back to Sup Forums

>nothing is more unstoppable than a teenage girl
Remember when comics were one part artistic expression and three parts teen male pandering rather than four parts teen and early to mid twenties girl pandering and nothing else?

You favors don't even read comics. Why do you even lurk here? At least pretend you picked up a book before.

What part of it are you taking issue with? Is it the one part artistic expression? There were some nice and trippy books, mate. It's not all business.
If you don't think that there's pander on both sides or that business demographics for Marvel have flipped then you're just a complete retard blinded by waifu faggotry.

Nadia is cute Cute. Also has a milf fetish.

> "Hey, Russian stepdaughter...wanna /ll/?"

I kinda want to see her in the new Champions. I get the feeling her and Amadeus Cho would get along like gangbusters.

So, what you're saying is that there are no bad Pym Particle users, right? Because Tom's Choosing Sides story was bretty gud, and Raz was cool in Ultimates.

>If there's one thing I can't stand about the new generation of Marvel heroes it's that few of them actually get a real origin story. They all get these 1-3 page montages with heavy narration and missed character opportunities.
That's been the case forever, though. Mutants only exist because Stan Lee couldn't be fucked to do origin stories.

I-is that canon?

Is Scott's book still going? I haven't heard about it or seen it storytimed in months.

I did like that Raz was a fuck up better suited for lab work though.

Yeah, but it's about to end soon. Latest issue was last week, Cassie is now Stinger and Scott's back in prison...ironically, things are looking up for him there, though.

>Another molly coddled legacy hero

Blatant daughter-u bait. At least her origin is a little interesting but for a girl who was apparently brainwashed as a child she reads almost as cutesy-shit as Kawaiimala.

>Jeremy Whitley
>One of the worst MLP comic writers
>Creator of Princeless

I could not be more disinterested

So which one is being overdone in Marvel at the moment?

Way too many Spider people?

or Way too many Pym Particle people?

What the fuck happened to Stinger anyway? She had a splash on the last page a few months ago then never appeared again.

>One of the worst MLP comic writers
When it first came round I checked a bit about him.
>Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash should come out as lesbians
This is all I needed to know.

There's only like, 3-4 active Pym Particle people at a time, from what I've seen (Scott, Nadia, and maybe that dude who took up the Giant Mantle? Is Pymtron still going on?), while there's a bunch of fucking Spiders currently.

Dude, let's not kid ourselves

>Pym
Hank
Janet
Scott
Raz
Cassie
Nadia

>Spider
Peter
Miles
Silk
Gwen
Like 5 Web Warriors I can't be assed to name.

What's the start date

Its all part of Mother Russia's devious plan. They know Americans can't resist cute girls, they make the perfect spy. And just when you finally tust her and want to cuddle, BAM slit throat.

Nadia will be the downfall of the US

meant to quote

This girl was born to his first wife which I think predates even the Fantastic Four becoming the F4. He could have been barely more than a kid then. I know someone whose daughter is an adult and he's barely 40 because she was born when he was like 21 or something.

>Creator of Princeless

But I like Princeless.

>Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash should come out as lesbians
>This is all I needed to know.

That is shit taste, everyone knows it's Applejack and Rarity that should become a couple.

She's going to find out how fucked up Hank was eventually you know. Better rip that bandage off quickly before it backfires or something.

I thought hasn't been released yet

That's what I was thinking, just look at the reaction she had to about Civil War, finding out daddy is a mental case might push her right into villain origin story.

They fucking should be, tho

Madia is the third best Wasp.

Your forgetting

Jessica
Kane
Ben
Julia
Anya
Flash

too fucking many spiders

>Janet
>????
>Nadia

Who's the second?

And don't tell me it's Hank...

>Reed Richards
RICHAAAAARDS!

>Jessica
Eeeeh I kind of give Jess a pass. She's a spider literally in name only, the powers are totally different.

Fair point on everyone else though, I had forgotten Venom but I think either Julia or Anya count as one of those 5 web warriors I didn't mention.

Is Ben and Kaine still a thing? I thought they were dead

Victor Von Doom
Reed Richards
Hank Pym
Janet van Dyne
Cassie Lang
Eric O'Grady
Scott Lang
Rita DeMara
Bill Foster
Nadia Pym
Raz Maholtra
Tom Foster

There are fucking 2 Pym Particle users in Marvel right now.

Now back to Sup Forums because it is plainly obvious you never read comics whatsoever

Wait, this is a thing? When did this become a thing? Who would write this nonsense and then what cruel CO anonymous would try and trick me into reading it? Is marvel all just really bad fanfiction now, is that what I have to look forward to reading from now on?

>There are fucking 2 Pym Particle users in Marvel right now.

Way to reveal you don't read comics

Raz has the Giant-Man suit
Scott has the Ant-Man label
Janet's still around
Stinger (aka Cassie) JUST got her powers back
Hanktron is back from space
And now there's Nadia.

She was the 90's era Spider-Woman so that counts I guess.

But things were a bit easier when there was just a Spider-Man, maybe a Spider-Woman and then symbiotes. Nobody liked the clones and Marvel seemed to keep on going with them anyway. No idea why they decided to resurrect Jessica as Spider-Woman, while simultaneously churning out teenage Spider Girl after Spider Girl then adding Miles to the 616 universe to confuse things even further.

This

GOOD GOD!!!

She's been in like every issue since. She went after Cross in over her head, Scott came to rescue her, they fought together and patched things up, got busted by the cops and Scott took the blame for it to get her off the hook and then she captured the new Power Broker

>I want her in the MCU
Did you miss the part where Nadia is the Russian word for Hope? She already is in the MCU as Wasp, user.

Jesus fucking Christ, I remembered her being in better shape than this. What happened to her?

>Falling for Photoshop this hard

Why is her name Nadia?

Because it translates to Hope. They were trying to be clever with having their cake and eating it

I get it, but as a Russian, I am triggered.

Why do white males at Marvel think they can get away with some half-breed, call it a Nadia and make her an American hero?! Have they taken in consideration my feelings?

#RemoveNadia

>nothing is more unstoppable than a teenage girl

not even like a fucking tank or something?

Russians don't have feelings, they are a cold uncaring lot plotting to destroy the planet.

>the joke
>your head
that aside, it's a really cringey/cheesy one

Friend do I have news for you. Nadia means Hope

Always love it when casuals out themselves in the process of trying to not sound like a casual:
>Giant-man (Raz)
>Ant-man (Lang)
>Black Ant (O'Grady)
>Stinger (Cassie)
>Ultron (Pym)
>Wasp (Janet)
>All-new Wasp (Nadia)

So there are 7. Also, while not explicitly a pym particle "user", Darren Cross got filled with pym particles, but he doesn't know how to control him so he just keeps shrinking down and growing back randomly. I imagine they'll give him a Yellow-Jacket suit to help him control the pym particles because "muh synergy."

>then never appeared again
Except the part where she's shown up in every issue since that splash page.

Here's a hint, user. Just because you don't see threads about something doesn't mean it hasn't actually happened. That's why instead of reading "about" comics, you should actually read comics.

Oh wait, that isn't even everyone. I forgot about:
>Atlas (Erik Josten)
>Goliath (Tom Foster)

The former is currently appearing in Thunderbolts and the latter just showed up in the CWII anthology book a couple months ago with implications that he's going to be appearing more soon.

So that's 9-10 Pym Particle users. Not 2.

Clint Barton was also a Pym Particles user as Goliath. Also used them in his trick arrows.

Mattie Franklin (or maybe just a clone) is also coming back.

Technically she's already IN the MCU since Nadia translates to Hope.
But there is are a lot of distinct differences between Nadia and Hope. And Nadia is cooler than Hope.

I don't think Marvel cares about distinct differences, they just care that they've adapted the character in some way. Kinda like how Fury jr isn't anywhere near MCU Fury

lol no, Sup Forums has enough spare time and and propensity for buttpain to keep bitching about shit they don't even read about for ever.