12 year old kills 51 people in suicide bombing

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37147717

Bombing happened a Kurdish wedding that had members of the HDP attending, Erdogan is blaming ISIS but honestly it sounds really suspicious

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/21-august-gaziantep-governors-office-now-says-50-killed-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get some toilet paper and wipe up all these turds!

I know this is the part where we're supposed to be edgy and post bad taste jokes but this just kinda made me sad

B-B-BUT MUH 12 PHOTOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT.

>12-14yo

His sack is going to be DRAINED 4dayz in paradise.

Inshallah!!! Brother, peace be upon him.

Roach genocide when?

was it that one kid who's being paraded around right now?

>sandniggers blowing up other sandniggers

its probably a holy tradition like child brides and gang rapes.

Why is it that suspicious? ISIS uses both child soldiers and suicide bombers.

Sure it could be someone else, but why would you think it couldn't be ISIS?

The people killed weren't even Turks. It was a Kurdish wedding celebration that was targetted. This was a false-flag attack by Erdogan against the Kurds.

First a "totally real failed coup that was real and you're not allowed to say it wasn't real because it was the most real thing in the world, so real that it's a scientifically undisputed fact practically", and now this. Anyone who thinks this has anything to do with the American-Israeli terrorist group ISIS hasn't been paying attention.

You're mentally ill

Oh turkey, their future Europe member, can't waith till the EU go full swedish and open their border with them

>the American-Israeli terrorist group ISIS
when was the last time you attended a hospital?

Well since turks are allowed to fuck 12 year olds they should accept them as legitimate combatants too

Are you one of those still in denial that ISIS is an Obama-CIA-Jewish false-flag terror operation to protect Israel's strategic interests by sewing unrest in neighboring countries and toppling governments?

Or are you just paid by the IDF to not admit this?

Thanks Erdogan

GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY YOU FUCKING BLUEPILL SHILLS FUCK OFF, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU RUINED THIS PLACE FUCK YOU, CUNTS, BURN IN HELL YOU MARXIST LOWLIFES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

gosh, whether you're trolling or not just fuck the fuck out of my board

what kind of explosive in a pram can take out this many people outside?
pretty crazy

Kys

>YOU FUCKING BLUEPILL SHILLS
>BURN IN HELL YOU MARXIST LOWLIFES
although I'm quite the opposite I thank you

fucking normie

no blood for oil, amirite?

fag.

NO, YOU FUCK OFF, YOU PROXIFIED JEWISH EDGELORD, EAT SHIT AND DIE, GET OUT! OUT OUT OUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
YOU ALREADY OUTED YOURSELF, CORRECT THE RECORD SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING MISERABLE COMMIE FUCKWIT, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

It's just islam. According to islam a golden age of peace will happen when all foreigner submit to ruthless islam then leave the factions of islam into an all out slaughter of each other while the sole victor of whatever domination succeeds rules the world under it's sole islamic faction.

Until then peace comes through all out brutality and war. It's just islam.

Blood for oil is fine, but we didn't get any oil.

No American blood spilled for JEWISH INTERESTS is what you should have said.

Now fuck off, IDF fag.

There's a part of me, a side of me I don't really like, that secretly hopes ISIS starts using child suicide bombers in Europe/US.

... just to see what the response from liberals would be. How would they fucking spin that?

but according to him it's just all Jews

be quiet, Syria

This and the other attacks in their own country recently just goes to show - It doesn't matter if your muslim or not.
They'll still fucking kill you.

It's both of them. It depends on what the question is. If the question is ISIS, then it's an Obama/CIA/Jewish invention. If the question is Hezbollah, then it's mudshits being mudshits.

Neither Jew nor Muslim is your friend. Forget this at your own peril.

His days of getting ass raped by goat fuckers is over huh?

>all Jews
>It's both of them
Are you fucking kidding me? Most Jews that I am acquainted with are on our side.

We don't allow brown scum in here, Achmed.

Come and talk shit here, I dare you. If our guarding voodoo dolls don't scare you off, don't get surprised if our border guards shoot you for being a fucking worthless muslim lowlife, kys.

Ahh yes, I've encountered this strategy often in my dealings with leftist degenerates too. Here is their version of the same thing you're doing:

>But I've met plenty of Muslims who are moderate and on our side!

That's how I really know you're IDF or some shill operative now. Fuck off, both Jewish and Muslim culture/people are incompatible with western civilization.

Yes, goyim, we're totally on your side.

Cuck.

I wish I could just unexist

Jews are part of western civilization. You definitely need to see a doctor.

I feel you bro

>Jews are part of western civilization

>Jews are part of western civilization.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you infidel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Child Jihadi School, and I’ve been involved in numerous jihadi bombings, and I have over 51 confirmed kills. I am trained in desert warfare and I’m the top child bomber in the entire Islamic State Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with explosives the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Allah over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of jihadists across the USA and Europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bomb, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over 700 types of explosives, and that’s just with my garage tools. Not only am I extensively trained in explosives combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Islamic State and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, god willing, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn infidel. Allah will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Inshallah.

I'm serious, though your reaction is quite expected.

kek

Just like mosquitoes are part of a swamp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
here you go

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
here you go too

here you go

Tnx 4 your thoughtful, logical argument.

>tfree Pghalestinee

DEINE PAPIERE JUDE!

from a lowbrow like you quite expected

Hillary shill spotted

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/21-august-gaziantep-governors-office-now-says-50-killed-in

found the roaches and k*rds

>a bunch of mudshits got blown up

Always makes my day.

"paper jew" what tha fuckenheimer

NOBODY WANTS TO ARGUE WITH SHILLS GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

Getting children to do it sounds really efficient. You don't have to wait too long after knocking someone up to have a walking bomb.

>Kys
Is this a meme from reddit? Only started showing up here in the last week

ban assault kids