Why are they so racist? Not just against blacks...

Why are they so racist? Not just against blacks, but like South African expats are hell racist against chinks and Indians. It's like when they immigrate to Australia or Britain, they don't realise they are foreigners themselves.

Could be because their government treats them so badly so they've grown to distrust all coloured people? Don't generalise, I have met many White South in the internet who were very nice to me.

The ones who leave are assholes. The ones who stayed are not.

The ones OP is talking about mostly left before the Black government took over.

Wh*teoids being Wh*teoids

Because they're Dutch, not proper Anglos. You get the same problem with Yanks.

never met a nice saffer

This. The dutch are fucking arseholes

saffers have a weird superiority complex, most of the ones I met here are arrogant against aussies when they are basically refugees

Somali out

In South Africa, there are summer camps for Afrikaners run by LARPers from the Apartheid era. They basically take boys and indoctrinate them for a month about how great apartheid was and how le niggers ruined it.

They are less foreign than the chinese or indian people though

when are you going back to your shithole, m8?

Journeyman pictures? :/
Yes, I am also White.

umm sweetie, when white people migrate to your country then you are the foreigner.

Hello, koelie.

I see you enjoy stay in Australia. Good.

the ones that leave are arrogant pussies

Why are there so few of you here but so many of you in /p*l/?

SA proxies get lots of (You)s on Sup Forums.

im from /bant/ , the reason they are at pol is because its the only place where they can express their concerns without just being dismissed as a paranoid racist

>In South Africa, there are summer camps for Afrikaners run by LARPers from the Apartheid era

not really its self defence camps run by ex-generals from the special forces units and apartheid was great it brought an era of safety and prosperity never seen in africa blacks across all of Africa risks their lives just to get inside south africa

>the ones that stay are arrogant pussies

ftfy

Vocal Stayers fall into two categories

>A: Delusional, LARPing rooineks who will die in some godforsaken wilderness with a black dick in their arse like Terreblanche or begging for their lives on their knees sucking a kaffir dick like Alwyn Wolfaardt because muh land, Ons Vir Jou, arrogant racist and full of big talk but can't put their money where their mouth is

B: Obnoxious, privileged soutpiels who live in some exclusive CT suburb (basically not even really in South Africa) have all their money parked overseas, a foreign passport too and basically live the most un-South African life imaginable or possible and try to make out as if they're making some big sacrifice or are heroes by staying when they're barely even in the country in the first place and can literally emigrate within an hour

and you are ?

An anonymous funposter on Sup Forums

sure big man

What about the farmers fin?They are getting killed and tortured on a regular basis.What about kill the boer?Show me more proff.

Hey the DA is basically ANC 2.0 anyway

>affirmative action / BEE
>fokkol service delivery (at least JHB has water amirite)
>corruption

Might as well vote EFF, right? Those photos are probably bullshit or cherrypicked but I'm not surprised somehow, white politics in South Africa is totally embarassing

those white are either pro commie shit or whites cucking themself cuz they believe it wil but them in the blacks good books when the shit finaly hits the fan

Whites who are being ripped off by the elite 2% of whites are voting EFF

How are they getting rip off by white elites when the blacks just want to kill them and take their stuff?

this guy has no idea what he is talking about please ignore him

Protip: Only 2% of whites in South Africa own farms and whites are the least likely to be killed in South Africa.