What did Sup Forums think of Chicken Little?

What did Sup Forums think of Chicken Little?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAl7mLgwXZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think of it at all *rimjob*

I liked it when I was younger, but I haven't seen it since

I'll always love this film for the following things:

>actively chose a male protagonist because "a male is more likely to be a hero"
>female bully is punished for her sins
>after getting mind-controlled into being a decent person, all the characters agree she's better that way

It's from the era when Dreamworks was on a roll with Shrek, so Disney tried to be like them
it sucked shit

I didn't like it the only good part at the end was the movie in the movie and it was lit

Tried to watch this on Netflix recently. Made it through the movie in three sittings, it was way too horrible to handle in one.
There was not a single redeemable thing about Chicken Little.

I recently remembered it and refused to believe it was something Disney put out

It really felt like one of those knock offs or imitators

I watched it on Netflix as well, yesterday.

The CGI is so horrifically outdated, and I couldn't believe they used TWO back-to-back singing montages early on just to fill in the story. It was also way too meanspirited.

It was a recipe for disaster
A four course meal of no sirree
It seemed that happily ever after
Was happy everyone was after me
It was a cup of good intentions
A table spoon of one big mess
A dash of over reaction
I assume you know the rest

>It was also way too meanspirited.
Chicken Little was garbage, but this isn't one of the reasons it was.

I don't know. I hated the fucking dad in the movie.

It is just mediocre and uninteresting.

You guys are waaay over dramatic.

It was alright

Dad was a cunt tho

Chicken Little killed my father

Chicken Little raped my mother

Chicken Little did 9/11

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE LITTLE SLIP

I really liked the War-of-the-Worlds-themed aliens. I thought they were awesome as a kid, and I still do.

What do you think about Chicken Little 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=lAl7mLgwXZ8

>Not long after that project was shelved, I received a call from Klay Hall, who was directing Chicken Little 2. He was given the mandate to create a story reel for his project in the same time frame that we did for Aristocats 2. I don’t think he or the other board artists at Disney were too excited about the deadline, but I guess Klay figured that it would be a good idea to get someone involved who had actually had experience working at this pace. Overall, the script for Chicken Little 2 was pretty good and I felt great about the sequences in which I was involved. Klay gave me a good deal of freedom to invent and I really appreciated working with him and loved the project.

>In the story, Chicken Little finds himself in the midst of a love triangle. On one side, is his childhood sweetheart (but not too attractive) Abby “ugly-duck” Mallard. On the other side, is the very attractive newcomer, Raffaela, the French sheep. Abby’s at a tremendous disadvantage here, so she goes to great lengths to give herself a makeover. A portion of the makeover sequence is represented on my website, which shows Abby’s grand entrance at school with her new-found look. The script, in this case, had dialog but very little specific action, so most of the visuals and business are original ideas that I was free to invent. Working on this type of scene is great fun for an artist.

>meanspirited
Mr. Enter go back to youtube

Mr. Enter plz go

Everyone has to start somewhere...

Pixar started with candy commercials
Disney started with...this.

I saw it in middleschool and was aware how bad it was so I actually found it funny. It's not something I'd want to watch now though.