Everything wrong with this board and modern comic book fandom is because of this

Everything wrong with this board and modern comic book fandom is because of this

It is the reason all comics suck
It is the reason all comic related cartoons suck
It is the reason fans suck

I agree.

It is the reason all comics suck
It is the reason all comic related cartoons suck
It is the reason fans suck

Nah I think comic fans are just shit, never met one that didn't look and act similar to Kevin Smith before the MCU began

But COIE gave us FC, if indirectly.

And I think you're probably wearing thick rimmed glasses, have blue hair or some shit you figure makes you "unique" when really just makes you look like someone dressing too young for their age, and a pair of chuck taylors with a Marvel shirt you got at Walmart that you cut the sleeves off cause...idk, you think you have cute arms? Fuck off bitch.

"The movie version is more successful so let's make the comics/cartoons reflect it" is nothing new. This thread is shit.

The comics were always shit.

Completely true. The MCU isn't even good either. They just keep repeating get the same old tired formula and humor.

I agree that it ruined marvel but at least dc isnt letting their cinematic universe contaminate the comics. I used to like marvel comics better than dc, now it's not even a contest. dc comics >>> marvel comics (besides moon knight)

>a super hero lineup
>not a single one wearing a mask of any sort

Have you maybe considered that it's the company wars """"fans""""" that have sucked the fun out of comic book related media

Hit a nerve did I sempai? :^)

Marvel was shit even before MCU started.

Yeah they aren't immature wastrels that need to hide behind a mask for protection, from their actions. Unlike DC which is autistic about secret identities.

Yeah but I like the movies tho

Ok robert downey jr. We all know you want everyone to see your face, but masks are pretty crucial for capeshit in dc and marvel. Ex/ spiderman, moon knight, daredevil. The entire premise of the first civil war was half of the heros fighting over their right to have secret identities. I guess you only like the half of marvel that didnt want secret identities. Gtfo of here with your console wars and defending the movies shitty decision to give actors faces more screen time no matter how much sense it doesnt make.

Oddly enough, it's also the reason you suck

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

So they're boring

No, bitch

Marvel would would've been shit anyway thanks to Bendis and Slott. Fuck off with your Mouse Boogeyman shit

Typical MCU fag. Doesn't care about the product, only how cool they look when they say they're a fan of it. Can't wait till the MCU fad dies and you jump shit and go back to your shitty MTV.

Was it because he was such a big guy?

Don't be so upset that you fit the comic nerd stereotype man, I know getting your shit kicked in during school sucked but it's over now right?

This is an 18+ site my man.

The only reason thet're doing what they'really doing is to try and keep their new "fans" you autist.

I'm not the one focusing on looks in a thread about quality. Projecting much?

>Miles somehow is relevant to the MCU
Ok buddy

Have you seen the majority of the fan bases for the MCU? Most the SJW who are into that came from there. Also, they serve as backups for when the actors retire.

Come on guys, play nice. The MCU finally made it acceptable for me to talk about cape shit in public(to a certain degree).

But you are breh, try not to let those cheeto stains get to bad, farewell nerd!

No, it's killing the quality of what use to be my favorite company.

This

Well also the DC movies too, you blatant companyfag.
but yeah, casualization is killing comics, thanks for the zillionth thread.

i cant disagree ti be honest,

Nope, I only said you were shallow for in a thread about quality saying "it's better now because it's more trendy". Don't you have a Tumblr blog to be on?

What is the formula? Can you explain it?

>go back to your shitty MTV.

Grandpa, it's not 1986 anymore. Did you forget again?

Cuckold

>Well also the DC movies too

How so?

No, everything wrong with this board relies on idiots taking the bait for company wars, which ends up fucking with the thread in the same level as Sup Forums is right now.

If you honestly believe that the MCU is in any way responsible of the sink in the quality of Marvel Comics, you're dead wrong, fella, since Marvel Comics since Civil War have been losing quality writers and good editors, and in this new "era", it's been proven that the common method of "rage" sells is over.

Meanwhile, DC comics is proving that they understood their mistakes, and the fact they're actually catering to the old fans, but at the same tile making their characters grow and change is a big reason why Rebirth is so succesful.

Now, the biggest problem with this board?

You guys take the bait a little bit too much, and don't report when someone is only trying to get those (you)s.

>The entire premise of the first civil war was half of the heros fighting over their right to have secret identities
And it was also a horrible story, which is why apart from hero infighting, the movie and the event have nothing in common.

>Rebirth is so succesful.

It's too early to tell whether it's successful or not. Rebirth is only a few months old. Plenty of BIG EVENTS started off with a bang and a sales bonanza, only to fizzle out.

Look at the New 52. Started out huge but quickly fell back into exactly the old mess it was designed to fix.

Another thing before someone tries to tell me that MCU synergy is fucking with any series (outside Guardians of The Galaxy, which is again problem of Bendis being fucking awful).

Tell me where Thordis is appearing in any movie, or where Cap is again fighting Ultron with his MCU look, or how Hank Pym is old.

Again, the problem with current Marvel is their writers and editors, not the movies.

How?

I thought summer was over?

After infinity wars they will use some reality morph bullshit to bring them in and cycle out the arctors. I have seen the future and it looks grim.

And yet the movie heroes are more in spirit with classic incarnations of the heroes than current Marvel.

The difference is

>MCU sucks
>Crisis is good

>It is the reason all Marvel comics suck
>It is the reason all Marvel comic related cartoons suck
>It is the reason MCU fans suck
Fixed.

t. obese virgin who unironically fights over comics on the internet

I love how the go to insult in thread is calling everyone obesse nerds. Im gonna go with

and say he's projecting real hard

What?

Summer is never over since you gamer girls invaded Sup Forums, stop trying to be part of "us"

>Crisis
>Good
Drink bleach

No, it effects you too DCfag

Your movies are being retooled as we speak to be more kid friendly and more appealing to the MCU audience, you should hate them as well

Fun fact:

Everything in the MCU is great with the exception of half a season of Agents of SHIELD.

>Agent Carter
>Agents of SHIELD
>Daredevil Season 2
>Jessica Jones
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Thor
>Thor 2
>Avengers
>Age of Ultron

No. Most of it is absolute shit

Daredevil s01 >>>>>>> Jessica Jones > Captain America: Civil War > Captain America: Winter Soldier > Iron Man = Hey this is actually good! > Daredevil s02 > Ant Man >>>>> Incredible Hulk > Iron Man 2 = Thor = Thor: Dark World > Avengers: Age of Ultron = Captain America: First Avengers = Iron Man 3 = This is garbage > Guardians of the Galaxy >>>>>> Agents of Shield > Beyond this point, nobody cares = Agent Carter > Shit > Worse than shit > Worse than worse than shit >>>>>>>>>> Spider-man: Homecoming (preemptively)

Sorry but what Sup Forums thinks is absolutely irrelevant.

But let's throw a bitch fit over Will Smith not wearing a mask 24/7 despite the fact that the character he is playing is often shown without the mask in the comics too.

COIE at least indirectly gave us Waid's Wally West run

DCukulele

>guys, look at how contrarian i am

I really do hate Sup Forums. The undisclosed rules of popularity are retarded.

>something is amazing
>praise is allowed for exactly 3 days
>after this point, it is forever deemed literally r*ddit

Dude, don't let it get to you. You can like whatever the hell you like, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I know that. I love liking things. My life is amazing because I have a greater capacity to enjoy things than (apparently) a lot of people.

I just wish I could discuss the things I like on this imageboard.

Than go to reddit fag. Your opinions are shit.

Jelly.

Jam

Stuff

Literally redit.

Does the MCU even affect the Marvel universe THAT much? A lot of the things Marvel has been doing post-MCU has more to do with reaching out to the tumblr crowd, not necessarily MCU fans. If anything, you'd expect more movie synergy.

CoIE was a good stand alone story and while I'm not sure if it were completely necessary honestly, it did lead to a lot of good things. If anything, they just shouldn't have fucked with Superman so much, like removing the Legion from his history at first.

You can't even spell it right! hahaha!

Haters gonna hate

This says much more about you than it does about anyone else.

>and go back to your shitty MTV.

right after they get off your lawn?

The fans were shit before the movies.

>No, it effects you too DCfag.
>Only affects the movies.
>Doesn't affect the comics.
Based DC. Also INB4 HURR DURR SYNERGY. DC's been doing synergy with media adaptations since they made Superman fly instead of jumping really, really far in the 1940s. At least they're largely good about this sort of thing.

>introduce hero
>jokes, quips
>introduce villain
>jokes, quips
>they fight
>jokes, quips
>villain dies, having never done anything threatening or interesting
>jokes, quips
>post credit scene

Rebirth's success has already outlived New52's success

>"I never read Crisis" the post

Heh