Why do we hate Indians again?

because this is your average indian

>Mentions India

>Doesnt notice that Afghanistan and Turkey is included

DUDE POO LMAO

well, if we fixed his colours he would look like a european

>Turkey
That's the kurd zone man

That's a Draividian, they are way more different from North Indians.

The people that are included in Turkey are the Kurds, who speak an Indo-European language.

Because being influenced by a dominant culture doesn't equal the same race or whatever your stupid point is. Aryan culture was the dominant culture for centuries, before that life in Europe was very different. Even the Gods were influenced by Aryan culture. For example, one everyone knows is the Germanic Gods of Woden and Thunor or Odinn and Thor. They were influenced and evolved through aryan culture. They think the Vanir might have been the original Germanic Gods and so took a back seat when these new ones arrived. Some were obviously so important they could be forgotten like Freyr. But a lot of what we know about Germanic religion we can see similarities in Slavic, Roman, Celtic and even in Indian religions.

Problem is, over 80% of the population has Dravadian/Austroloid blood, which in terms of genetics is actually worse than Bantu/Congoloid blood. India has always had a philosophical, civilization building elite, and they conquered the whole subcontinent. But the weight of Dravadians has always made sure that unity and organizations in Indian Scociety is always a passing phase. For fucks sake, they didn't even record history correctly until the Mughals came.

Shitty map. There are almost no russians in Saaremaa (Estonia's biggest island). And the coastal swedes are also all gone.

Germany wanna trade German Silesians for Lusatians?

We don't, we tease them because it's fun.

babby learns to indoeuropean

Does everything you learn come from Sup Forums and Stormfront? Most Indian programmers/mathematicians/engineers come from the south. There's nothing "inferior" about them intellectually. They look like poo, but they are fast learners and very clever.

India's nobility and the Hindu cultural centres is indeed in the north, but that has nothing to do with racial superiority. Dravidians simply don't much to do with Hindus as far as their origin is concerned, but that doesn't mean they aren't fine on their own right.

>A Greek shitskin is defending other shitskins

Am I supposed to be surprised?

The only good Indian is a sikh. The rest are street shitters.

Poos are based
Only butthurt muslims hate poobros

I've been to South India man, and Goa and Tamillstan north are not good places. Their best come here, but they are not fast learners, most of them don't give a fuck about their abject poverty, but I'll give them this, I didn't feel like I was going to be beaten to death in the street around them. Most of them are small brown people, with poor nutrition, and no ambition to better their country or immediate surroundings. Again that's why they have brain drain so badly. And the thing is, Ukraine and the Baltic states have the same problems right now, but they are living in a time of uncertainty and historical instability in the European far periphery, they have accomplished much in the past 100 years though, as a people, and are mindful of their surroundings, and take pride in their nation, and appearance. That's what makes the constant wounded and misapplied pride and manipulation of Ukrainians by their "own" oligarchs tragic.

I met no one in south India that can be said to have had the same wounded pride at how exploitive, impoverished, corrupt, and nepotistic South India was. They are nationalistic about their shitholes to the point of complete apathy, but given the opportunity, will leave India and never return at the mention of a median salary over $2000 dollars a year.

Dravidians are literally just 3-4% Australoid, not much different than the Persians/North Indians being 1-2% Australoid. Also the Indians recorded their history long before the Mughals ever came.

Red/Tan = best

All of the Indian genius mathematician/programmers are from the South. areas like Kerala and Tamil nadu.

All of them.

They have Orthodox Christian work ethic that's been instilled there since the time of Thomas the Apostle

>Orthodox Christian work ethic

Is that where you wake up at 10am, go to work, take an afternoon break/nap from work, and then drink yourself to oblivion for the rest of the night?