South Africa To Cut All Diplomatic Ties With Racist Apartheid Israel

The South African government will cut diplomatic ties with Israel in protest of its treatment of the Palestinian people, the country’s Science and Technology Minister Naledi Pandor announced yesterday

"“The majority party has agreed, that government must cut diplomatic ties with Israel, given the absence of genuine initiatives by Israel to secure lasting peace and a viable two-state solution that includes full freedom and democracy for the Palestinian people,” she said."

>South Africa has been a staunch ally of the Palestinian struggle and regularly spoken out against the atrocities committed by the Israeli government.
>Israel loved and supported South Africa's racist Apartheid regime until the very end

youtube.com/watch?v=SibvK6AcVnk

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/01/31/582099085/journalist-details-israels-secret-history-of-targeted-assassinations
newsweek.com/2018/02/16/mossad-israel-rise-and-kill-ronen-bergman-assassinations-secret-history-797888.html
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South Africa's new president Cyril Ramaphosa is good friends with Christian Palestinian Bassem Tamimi who was arrested along with his wife as collective punishment after Israel arrested their 16 year old daughter Ahed for slapping an Israeli soldier.

That dad literally looks like a more Aryan version of Hitler, proof that Palestinians are white.

Good for them! Israel is a disgusting colonialistic apartheid regime.

Based BLACK BULL

Why don’t the Jews just go back to Europe? It’d make everyone happier.
>Arabs get their land back
>Eastern Europe finally becomes first world
>US has no reason to fuck around in the Middle East anymore

The jews aren't your bitch, they are genetically different from most Europeans, if they went back to Europe, you'd treat them like slaves. Not a very good idea unless if you want the Jewish version of groups like the KKK or the various arab groups in Europe now to pop up desu.

and also, your idea of politics is stupid. If the US wasn't in the Middle East, China would go there and make the refugee crisis even more hard on Europe than it already is. Most arabs don't even care about Palestinians. Why do the muslims get 30 different countries, but the Jews can't have one the size of Massachusetts? How do Jews going back to Europe fix Eastern Europe?

Based South Africa.

Americans are retarded

>but the Jews can't have one the size of Massachusetts?

But jews aren't happy with their state and are actively building settlements on Palestinian land to expand Israel. That is pure evil.

Is Israel the last European colony?

Nah, jews aren't European. They are the last colonialistic nation tho.

>Hi, I'm a simple person. I make up dumb stories about strategies I don't agree with so that my little fluffy brain can absorb them.

>colonialistic
>I also don't know what colonialism is.

What the hell are you on about? Israelis are colonizing Palestinian land.

But the majority of their history is tied to European nations, going back all the way to the Roman Empire. And genetically, Ashkenazim are European. Never minding the fact that Israel is the only European style state in Asia outside of Japan or South Korea.

Based. They know an apartheid state when they see one.

>I think a settlement used as a bargaining chip is a colony.

>he fell for the Tel Aviv is Israel meme

Nice. Countries of EU should do the same.

Lol, the settlements aren't "bargaining chips" you retard, they are Israeli project to gain more area to Israeli control. Besides Israel already holds all the chips, they could make peace today if they wanted to if they were willing to forgo the colonies. But they won't because they aren't willing.

Big if true

>Nah, jews aren't European

So where do you want them to go when Israel collapses?

Even Tel Aviv is a translation of a German novel called "Altneuland"

We've got enough rapefugees as it is

You didn't answer me.

You want to destroy Israel through sanctions. Where do you want Jews go when you succeed?

Good for them. Honestly, I support Israel and all but they need to chill the fuck out with the encroaching and killing of children if they want to keep playing the victim card.

>You want to destroy Israel through sanctions.

No I don't, stop putting words into my mouth. I want Israel to stop colonizing Palestinian land, that is all. But they wont because Israelis are evil people.

>encroaching and killing of children

>he fell for pallywood

Are you claiming that Israel hasn't killed Palestinian children?

Are they going to declare war like they did with No Zealand?

Danes are absolutely retarded when it comes to foreign affairs. These people can't tell france apart from spain which they assume is located on the canary islands.

Israel is doing to Palestinians what Nazis did to your Grandparents: steal their land and replace them

>this is coming from the Christian larper

And you're saying that Palestinian terrorists haven't harmed Israelis? Palestine didn't even EXIST before Israel existed. Israel is the one that has tried to make peace with Palestine. It's not their fault that Palestinians keep sperging out

I love South Africa!

Which is why Palestine's population is triple the amount it was compared to 1940, right?

What a stupid meme.

Israel took Arab land from which Arab armies staged invasions and tried to destroy Israel.

This. And also a state conducting assassinations of foreign political leaders for decades.

>I have absolutely no familiarity with the history or status of negotiations. There are many fascinating things about me, but there is one unifying theme: I am willfully ignorant.

A nation that cannot divide itself has not right to exist. The land is Israel's.

>conducting assassinations of foreign political leaders for decades

Proof?

so they are like nazis, the only difference is that they won

Liberation of SA WHEN?

>absence of genuine initiatives by Israel to secure lasting peace
Bullshit. Israel has constantly offered various borders to Palestine, some incredibly favorable to Palestine, all of which were refused by Palestine.

You're in luck. There's a book about it come out last month

>npr.org/2018/01/31/582099085/journalist-details-israels-secret-history-of-targeted-assassinations
>newsweek.com/2018/02/16/mossad-israel-rise-and-kill-ronen-bergman-assassinations-secret-history-797888.html

>And genetically, Ashkenazim are European.

Ashkenazim are genetically more Levantine than European, and most Israeli Jews are not Ashkenazi

>Israel has constantly offered various borders to Palestine, some incredibly favorable to Palestine

Even Israel’s own Minister of Foreign Affairs said that this is not true

what would this mean for them in practical terms? do they receive any aid from israel directly or by proxy?

>Christian Palestinian Bassem Tamimi
The tamimi tribe is one of the oldest tribes to convert to Islam. Im assuming you think all lighter skined arabs are Christian. Well I raise you one Tammam Salam as a counter.

Not Christian in the slightest

cuckish wh*Toids btfo by based BLACK men

Effectively

They will become one of three non-Muslim countries (others being North Korea and Cuba) to do so.

you mean incoming sanctions or they will increase their meme status?

I*rael is mostly berbers, yemenis, and ironically persian

All Israel has to do is accept right to return for the more than 8 million palestinians they forced out. If they really were a democracy and not an ethnonationalst state then that would be fine. Arab coutries are being crippled by Palestinain refugees, because they cant give them citizenship so all they have is a young angry and disenfranchised palestinain minority.

Israel keeps saying they are interested in peace and relationships with arab countries. Yet they do nothing for it. What they did to the Palestinans is genuinely despicable. The world had to suffer for the crimes of Europeans.

This is worse than South African Apartheid. Because the Afrikaans never had this much international support, nor a lobbying presence

What is the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine? Oslo Agreement?

when you need international support to exist as a country you are pretty much a non country

I didn't know conquest was still internationally acceptable after WWII. So if a US president decided to conquer and colonize all of europe. Send all the europeans to South America, and start replacing the local population with Americans. In your opinion that is justified.

If the Muslims in France carve out a piece of france and declare independance, should the world all accept that.

>8 million palestinians

You're not a Palestinian if 3/4th of your grandparents are Lebanese, Syrian or Jordanian.

Every "peace deal" that Israel made. The Israeli president comes back 20 years later and says the Palestinans were right to refuse it. So even their own leadership knows its bullshit.

Yep, pretty much. And that is what happens when you are a small country outmatched by a vastly more powerful neighbour. Like Czechoslovakia and Nazi Germany.

There are records from the British Mandate of Palestine, for which families lived where. Also the unique thing about Arabs is they still have tribal names like Tamimi. So we know where they are from.

Also Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanians have more right to the land then North African or Yemeni Jews. Not to even mention a bunch of dual citizen Eastern European Jews with the name Lebowitz. If you want to use that hasbara argument.

Good man, I like you.

What did Europeans do? The land was given to the Jews by the UK and yanks have been enabling jews for decades.

it's all your fault yuropoor don't come here playing mind games we know you are behind this

You're right it wasnt all of Europeans. It was really the British and French for their gross mismanagement of post Ottoman Middle east. And the germans for the Holocaust.

In fact the Dutch, and Scandinavian countries have seemingly been vary neutral when it comes to the conflict.

>pic related was how the Ottomans divided the Middle East. Much more aware of ethnic an religious divides then the French and British.

Letting europeans draw the borders following both world wars was just a fantastically stupid decision.

*the african and middle eastern borders

Stop with this historical whitewashing by blaming Hitler for everything and learn to criticize your own nation's faults.

>b-but we HAD to compensate the kikes because fucking HITLER

You're telling me that the holocaust doesn't come up in every discussion about the Israel/Palestine conflict. The jews use it like a weapon at this point. I dont know why you would deny its importance. And obviously America is very bias towards israel and it has hurt any chance for a peace deal. But i was talking about Europeans.

Israel wouldn't have existed if the axis would've won, it's literally all you, if anything you're just collectively shifting the blame by mentioning the holocaust every time to keep the narrative that the west is some kind of bastion of human rights.

The Axis were the bad guys, why would you want to wipe out a culture that birthed people like Einstein, Bohr, Lou Reed, the guy who potentially made a vaccine for tumors med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html All of these talented people came from it. Why would you want to remove such a culture that promotes education over a group of people that will always hate you for not being muslims (Palestinians)? Are you sociopathic?

The call that saved Palestine