twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Women's suffrage
>Interracial marriage
>Prohibited segregation
>Good
what

chick fil a is delicious

>What is the shithole of your country?
Louisiana. Niggers everywhere and it constantly gets flooded.

Take Texas and Florida out of the US and you're fucked. Gtfo liberal.

>Texas
>Florida
>part of the south

Nigger it's on his map.

Everything within 100km from the American border

MUH REPUBLICANS CARE ABOUT ME

Any part with majority blacks/hispanics

Quebec

Hurr durr the south is terrible so we fought a war to force them back into the union.

Germany;
Berlin, hands down.
Also, the "Ruhrgebiet" - think rust-belt, with all the failed implications. No dindus here though.

>2005

^Found the nigger faggot

not gonna lie but based on those maps Oregon seems like the most based state ever

If they put that cunt in the Whitehouse, Texas will secede and then you'll see what a real republic can do. We will be a working man's republic, and without aid, the freeloaders will leave to the US. Americans who love their freedoms will flood to Texas, we'll have our pick of the best and brightest America has to offer.

We should have genocided all the southerners and resettled the land with northerners.

Just look how Florida turned out. Probably one of the most successful states in the south. Populated by mainly immigrants from up north.

>12 years out of date
I doubt the data has changed a ton, but we could at least use a map with 2012 presidential election data.

Israel
Tel Aviv

what the fuck is that dumb image meme youre spouting Faustas, I fucking saw you posting it at 5 AM and now its 6 PM and youre still fucking posting it

Amsterdam or Den Haag. Probably Amsterdam because of greater degeneracy, but Den Haag has the Schilderswijk which is almost 100% muslim, notable mention.

Belgium
Brussels

>inb4 a non-country

Canada - winnipeg

Londanistan, Midlands and the North.

UK
The North

Florida is famous for horrific murders and drugs.

Sage this nigger diarrhea

OP BTFO

/thread

the atlantic coast

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

I live in northern California, but when I was younger I lived in Fresno. It is litteraly the nigger/Mexican/gook capital of California. Its hot as fuck because its in the dead center if the valley and there are literal gangs and drug dealers on every street corner. Too many Mexicans around that take every job and the Asian population is known for stealing pets from locked houses to either sell or eat.
The only cure for the armpit of California is by Nuke.
Please Glass soon, every day the niggers move farther north.

Vienna

i fucking LOVE this thread

look at all the white nationalists flee for the corners like roaches

Sweet. I want to move to Lincoln one day. I was pissed to hear about how the bottom half of California is blue and the top is red essentially over water because nogs are so stupid the flood the dry areas as a place to live.

I live about 5 miles away from lincoln in Rocklin. Do it man, its fucking beautiful up here and everyone is kind to eachother

Well, yeah that's where Hitler tried to get an art degree.