I honestly don't get why this upsets people. The character doesn't have to be white

I honestly don't get why this upsets people. The character doesn't have to be white.

It has to be a redhead model though.
nig is clearly neither.

>the actor looks nothing like the character
>wtf who cares

Was reasoning and logic somewhere genetically engineered out of millennials? I'm actually half serious, I can't think of any other reason for how incredibly retarded they are.

Imagine if we made a black character white.

Granted Samuel L Jackson was a great Nick Fury. Don't even know who could have played a white Nick Fury, like Matt Damon or Bruce Willis?

>I care about superhero movies!

Nick Fury was originally white, though

>Watson is an English/Scottish surname
>Watson's didn't own slaves in the new world
>Redhead white girl is the only option
>Of course nigger is ok...

>tumblr nose

>I honestly don't get why this upsets people. The character doesn't have to be white.
If race doesn't matter, why make the character black?

Jason Statham of course.

"Oi m8 we'v been building a new team of wicked superheroes, fancy joining us?"

>Nick Fury was originally white, though
Which just shows, diversity is just a code word for "fewer White people."

Ironically, Nick Fury's character was one that led a group of people from varied backgrounds during a period of racial tension into war, with the point being that men should unite and not worry about race etc. So it is quite hilarious they would pick him of all characters to race bait with.

They made Green Lantern white

>last few people who played MJ weren't redheads

They wanted a black nick fury for the alternate universe comic series so they asked Sam if they could use his likeness. He said yes if only he could be nick if they ever made a movie.

How many Spider-Man movies are they going to make?
I know it will flop anyway. Nobody likes "diversity" or whatever it may mean.

eh, i didn't care when roles are white washed and i dont care about this. People need to stop being so defensive over others' artistic freedoms.

>How many Spider-Man movies are they going to make?
They'll keep making them for as long as they can.

If the make money, they'll keep making them to make money.

If they don't make money, they'll keep making them to avoid the rights reverting to Marvel.

Kike producers aren't artists you fuckwit

>eh, i didn't care when roles are white washed and i dont care about this. People need to stop being so defensive over others' artistic freedoms.
Okay, I'll make a buddy comedy movie about MLK and Malcolm X being White females.

No one should be allowed to complain, right?

>They wanted a black nick fury for the alternate universe comic series so they asked Sam if they could use his likeness. He said yes if only he could be nick if they ever made a movie.

But you're wrong:
>Sam is famously the coolest man alive, and both myself and artist Bryan Hitch just liberally used him without asking any kind of permission. You have to remember, this was 2001 when we were putting this together. The idea that this might become a movie seemed preposterous, as Marvel was just climbing out of bankruptcy at the time."

Majority of Americunts get their opinions from mainstream tv shows, movies etc. and therefore are influenced by marxist shit. It wouldn't matter if most of burgers wouldn't be retarded.
>inb4 we r smert USA USA USA
You are the shithole where bimbos like Kim Kardashian get famous for having no talent (except sucking black dick).

>Sam is famously the coolest man alive, and both myself and artist Bryan Hitch just liberally used him without asking any kind of permission.
The amount of illegal shit the comics industry does is amazing. Artists use celebrity likenesses, artists steal from other artists, writers include song lyrics without bothering to get licensing approval... It's really an industry full of lazy idiots. How shocking that it fell so quickly to the SJWs.

I'm not sure fall is correct lol more like took a paycheck and ran the fuck to the bank

>Complain that only manchildren care about comic books and superhero films
>Next day complain that a black actress is cast in a superhero film
>mfw

How about we make a movie about dr Martin Luther King.
But we'll make him white with blue eyes and blonde hair. And all the racists are black.

Not completely.

Zendaya William is hot and I have no problem with this.

Only stormies are upset, so who cares.

>implying

That aside, I want a Steel remake. John Henry Irons is a neat character. But have him played by John Cena or some other white actor to really stir things up.

Because the kind of people that get upset over this have no life.

They have nothing else except their precious racism to give them meaning. If they weren't emotionally charged towards skin color, they'd have to kill themselves over a lack of purpose in their meaningless lives.

It's sad. I hope someone comes along soon to give these nobody racists a purpose in life. At least if their is an "uprising" of these sadsacks someday, they'll all get put down by the government and their misery as well will just float away like a feather in the wind.

I'm kinda hoping they'll give her red hair

>muh dik
Into bestiality, eh?

Only anti-Whites think there's nothing wrong with the darkening of White culture.

Who cares about comic books. They're a dead medium and this is just the umpteenth spiderman movie. Seriously, decades of lore to work with and Hollywood can't put out a truly stellar superhero movie.

>Because the kind of people that get upset over this have no life.
Okay, as I said earlier, I'll make a movie about MLK and turn him into a White woman.

Or to put it in a perspective your leafs can understand, I'll make a movie about Gordie Howe and turn him into a black, female, lesbian.

Facial features are close, but the genetics are lacking.

He's a real person, Mary Jane is not. Can't you tell a difference between a comic book character and a historical figure?

Character is owned by Marvel, if they want to change it it's their right to do so.

Go fuck yourself

Come up with your own culture you fucking parasites

That was many years later. And your statement was still completely wrong.

That's how it starts
Then it's
It doesn't even have to be female
Then it doesn't even need to show its face just let it wear a hijab
Then why not just use a child
Then why not use a dog
Then why not just an entire female cast

MJ has literally done nothing but say "Face it Tiger you just hit the jackpot" and fall off of shit so peter could catch her.

stop pretending like she's some important character

>Falcon doesn't have to be black
>Katana can be a white man
>joker can be an asian female

See where this is going?

I honestly don't get why this would upset you.

It's just a movie.

>stop pretending like she's some important character
Then why make the character black?

Is it that (((they))) want fewer White people in movies?

Or is it that (((they))) want to normalize and promote racemixing between Whites and blacks?

You really don't think this is anti-White indoctrination?

The thing that annoys me is that they can't seem to just think up any new, good characters that could fit the race/gender/sexuality profile they want.

Why co-opt an old, existing character?
Why not make something new?

Lazy ass movie makers.

>comparing changing fictional characters is the same as changing real life people

You deluded stormweenie. Holy shit kid.

>I honestly don't get why this would upset you.
>It's just a movie.

Because they literally just picked her because she's pretty and non-white. She can't act and its not the character so the movie will suck. If Free Willy had a goddamn platypus instead would it still have been Free Willy?

Because new shit catching on is extremely rare. Re-branding has always been more successful.

>>comparing changing fictional characters is the same as changing real life people
It's just a movie. Why are you getting so upset that MLK is being portrayed by Ellen DeGeneres?

>stormweenie
There is literally nothing wrong with Stormfront or being a White Nationalist.

You might as well try to call us "racist".

>pretty
>non-white.
Pick one.

Son it is going to suck more than that. Even money that Donald glove iis in that movie so they can spin him off as black Spider-Man.

>pretending that changing the race of fictional characters is done without trying to shoehorn in a specific political message.

You deluded SJW. Holy shit kid.

Why not, oh i don't know, roll with the retarded multiple parallel universes shit and create a black character that is NOT black MJ or Gwen?

Watched it. Was way too long. They should make a shorter version.

I just find this really funny. The people that cry and bang their heads against the wall for POC in white roles aren't the ones who read this shit. They'll blog about how progressive it is or share the huffpost links on their Facebooks or twitters and proceed to not buy a single copy of the comic.

Then the fans of the comics will do a collective "fuck you" to the publishers because they don't like the whole SJW fuckfest and stop buying the comics.

And this is coming from a black guy too. I'd rather see unique, original creations that involve black people instead of just cramming them into already existent rolls to make some pink haired, mayonnaised gendered tumblrina happy.

or you could just go back to the MSM where everything is sound bites...

>cartoon characters
>actual humans who are historical figures

Depends. Are you making a documentary or a parody.

I don't have a problem with this. But I hated that they made Heimdall black. Smelled very political to me.

>is literally a racist
>"Hah! Ya call me a racist! It's just a silly copout buzzword! White power!"

You're insane kid. If they tried to swap any major historical figure's race then you would have a point... kind of. But superheroes being all white for decades, and then finally the artists deciding that maybe some of those superheroes should match the target audience is not at all a big deal, a conspiracy, or even something that harms you. Just drop it. Go out for a walk. Or pick up a case of beer and play vidya. Do something else besides get mad at nothing because Sup Forums has warped your mind to hate everything non-white.

>Was way too long.
It's not a simple subject that can be covered in 30 minutes.

>They should make a shorter version.
Dennis Wise said he is planning on making a 2 hour version.
Though I'm sure he is going to finish NWO: Communism by the Backdoor first.

Uh she's a red head, not a "redbone".

I don't mind. They could cast Leslie jones and it would be better than the abomination pictured

>comic premiered in 02
>movie came out in 08
>this was worked out in 6 years or less
>many years later

lol ok

>implying you can even prove that the change has an agenda aside from just trying to get more people to buy comicbooks and / or to better match the target audience

Everything's black and white kiddo. Because he is a racist, I must be a SJW for saying he is deluded.

I'm a fucking nigger and it disturbs me. Stick to the fucking script Hollywood. if its white its white! How hard is it to understand that!

It's an insult to the original writers. Why can't blacks create their own works of fiction with black characters and a good story?. Why they have to hijack others' work?. This is a question to the directors, to you and to everyone.

How can you claim something is equal if those people can't prove it themselves?

I couldn't give a shit about superhero movies.

>making the norse gods aliens is ok but making them black is some kind of conspiracy

Fuck off leaf. Go watch the tragically hip again and jerk yourself off while crying yourself to sleep.

I wish they had cast her.
>JUST FUCK MY MOVIE UP

Tfw children hate the fact that a much hotter woman than some boring unattractive white girl is playing a comic book character.

Everyday I'm reassured Sup Forums is a homosexual rights board.

>>is literally a racist
There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>You're insane kid.
Said the anti-White in favor of anti-White indoctrination.

>If they tried to swap any major historical figure's race then you would have a point..
But they wouldn't be allowed to. Unless the character was White.

But turning every White character in the media into a non-White and/or a woman is perfectly acceptable isn't it?

>and then finally the artists deciding that maybe some of those superheroes should match the target audience is not at all a big deal
So why not create new, non-White characters or use already created black character?

Why is it that only the white characters must be turned into non-Whites?

Would you be okay with Black Panther being turned into a White character?

>is not at all a big deal,
Yes, I get it. To you, White genocide is not a big deal.

>a conspiracy,
Even though it's being done by the media that is owned by one group of people and it's only being done in White countries?

>or even something that harms you.
Non-Whites do harm Whites. White countries being turned into non-White countries does harm Whites.

>Just drop it.
Oh I'm sure you anti-Whites would love it for us to stop opposing your anti-White plans to destroy the White race.

>Or pick up a case of beer and play vidya.
Yeah I should just be a drunk, brainwashed idiot that only cares about video games like you are, right?

>Do something else besides get mad at nothing
Why do you hate the White race so much?

>because Sup Forums has warped your mind to hate everything non-white.
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries. Prove me wrong.

thats honestly what grinds my gears the most.

They're fictional characters, so why even bother to change a character thats established for decades instead of just creating a new one?

Literally all they had to do was change the name and they would've had a new character for the universe.

it makes no sense.

Don't insult me you modernist piece of millennial.

I watched it.

All six and a half hours of it.

It's too long.

They should make a shorter version of it.

For the exact same reason.

I should have made this post more compact.

Do you get it now?

You troglodyte?

>Because he is a racist,
Again, there is literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>I must be a SJW for saying he is deluded.
You're anti-White because you support anti-White beliefs and you oppose pro-White beliefs.

>acting
>male actors played female roles in ancient times
>blacks can't play white roles in modern times

Unless the character's appearance plays a role in the story, it's not actually affecting the movie, only your feelings making you better than the SJW,

It's only an insult to the original writers if you delude yourself into thinking everyone puts as much thought and feelings in the idea of race as you do. Most likely the original writers wouldn't care in the slightest because they made those characters to collect a paycheck. They were not trying to "keep the white race strong and proud". Jesus.

They don't just make new characters from scratch because those new characters wouldn't sell, white or otherwise, as well as the established ones would. It's an industry that needs to play it safe (from a greedy businessman point of view) or risk losing millions. So you want to get the old audience PLUS a new audience? Change the race or the sex or some other quality of the hero.

Pol is one person

shart in the mart somewhere will u pls

Its a fictional character. Much like mystique, the artist could make them male one day, female the next day, bird the day after, or a fridge.

The only people who get mad about this is autists. Hollywood is bored of choosing a blonde haired blue eyed white guy, or a black haired blue eyed
white guy.

Fuckin deal with it, or dont watch the movie.

Marvel is cucked beyond redemption. Its been like this since Green Goblin had consensual sex with Gwen Stacy and got her pregnant. That being said, race swapping is dumb as fuck. Half of the art of a comic book are the illustrations. If a character, say Superman, is a muscular white man with black hair, dont make him a fat redhead, or black.

I know it is suposed to pander certain audiences. But it is still wrong to tell other people to do as they want without doing anything. The original writers should be pissed because their creation is being changed, even if they aren't mad, they should. Some probably fell for the "diversity" meme.

Did you know that Heimdall is the fairest of the gods?

Its spitting in the face of decades worth of work by illustrators.

Fuck off, Kirsten Dunst was a qt

>Hollywood is bored of choosing a blonde haired blue eyed white guy, or a black haired blue eyed
>white guy.
So is that why they're promoting homosexuality, racemixing, diversity, multiculturalism, and White guilt?

The only thing that bothers me about race switching in movies is the loud, obnoxious, smug, cum-guzzling, SJW virtue signaling orgies that inevitably ensue and dominate movie discussion for days.

There is actually lots of things literally wrong with being racist. It's not a school of thought based on logic. It's all based on emotions that come about because stupid people cannot or refuse to settle their differences. So instead they form a narrative in their heads that other people are inferior to them and therefore they are justified in their actions.

I guess I am anti-white because... because I opposed you. And anyone who is not a racist is a self loathing cuck. I see, I see.

Again, until you can point out an example of any major historical figure getting race swapped in a non parody sense, you're just spouting nonsense without any ground.

On the topic of why not create new heroes... see one of my comments above.

This is not even close to being "white genocide" and to even make that connection without any evidence is delusion at its most literal definition.

I have a child, so I'm doing my part to keep the race alive. Do you have any children?

Why black though? They make everybody black and even make tibetan white woman. Why not make chinese?

Every comic book writer and artist wrote the comics to appear like the times in which they were written.

America is no longer all white, male dominated society, and the comics change to reflect that. They don't give a shit.

Nice bait...

So you wouldn't mind a reboot of Shaft with a white lead, then?

No

This is agenda driven and needs to be squashed

And when we fucking deal with it you will wish for the days before we dealt with it.

Nice quads...

Mary Jane being a redhead is older than you or me, you racebait shill.

here's your (you).

This is true.
Sure, whites do pretty well in their movies, but sometimes I wanna see a "what if" scenario like "what if Nick Fury were black", "what if the Green Lantern was white", "what if spiderman was a gril", and "what if we made Suicide Squad into a shitty movie".

Mj is an established character she should look like mj if they wanted to force this diversity shit do miles or make a new love interest.
Also gwen best girl mj fags fuck off

She was average in every sense of the word.

America is only 60% white, and fags stopped staying in the closet. Sorry bro but open your fucking eyes and get outside your safe space.

>1600s Sup Forums
>Can't believe they're casting women to play female characters in theatres
>Gender diversity is code for Anti-male