How exactly did the bugs manage to launch an asteroid and hit Beunos Aris?

How exactly did the bugs manage to launch an asteroid and hit Beunos Aris?
That just seems improbable

Other urls found in this thread:

starshiptroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Transport_Bug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_kill_vehicle
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60885966444187856899
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtu.be/KIsv1YOFNys
youtu.be/eCqTXR-EhNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you miss the part with the whole giant brain maggot, sucking out peoples brains

They didn't.

BUENOS ARIES WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

SKY MARSHALL DID KLENDATHU

THE FEDERATION IS EXPLOITING THE BUGS FOR PROFIT!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?!?!?!

Turkey ;-;

How exactly did sandshits manage to launch an airplane straight into the WTC?

it was literally a false flag retard

Its "Buenos Aires" you illiterate monkeys.

Was just gonna post "They didn't"

Obviously a false flag op

Ive always wantes to see that ladies chest, such boobs...

They just used it as an excuse to rile up the population

[URGE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]

They wuz astronauts n sheit. We made the mistake of thinking they were 'just insects'

They did so through sheer willpower and utter contempt for the Argentinians alone

Because flying a plane and shooting an asteroid at a planet on the other side of the galaxy is the same thing.

>being a service dodging skinny sympathizer.

The bugs that shit out blue stuff knocked it out of orbit

They were aiming for Harambe but they missed Detroit.

everybody knows that steel astroids cant melt fuel beams

How exactly did the pilgrims manage to launch a boat and hit America?

rare?

Still doesn't explain how the asteroid got to earth

Earth is light years away

The rock will be moving at a fraction of the speed of light

>fw I'm actually from Buenos Aires

There is no proof at all BA was a conspiracy. Not even hinted at

protip:
the book made it clear the bugs were the good guys

It's a TV show or some shit like starship trooper idk

Can some direct me to an explanation of what's going on here

use your brain

No it fucking didn't.

Probably in a similar fashion to when they destroyed a fucking armada of interstellar warships. I am sure there are bugs in in the asteroid belt...

>Implying is wasn't an inside job
#BugLivesMatter

I want communists to leave

in the movie its skipping some things that are in the books. their are greys in the books. they are slaves of the bugs. the "brain bugs" are psychic and jedi mind tricked the greys

in the movie its like the bugs travel by shooting their eggs into space but in the books they had technology they stole from the greys

Hello fellow 407

Here's a question - why did the government plan a huge genocidal false flag if they wanted to invade Clandathu and other bug worlds?

It's clear that the society is militant and fascist leaning, surely they could've just told the people "there's a disgusting potentially dangerous race of insects that inhabits another world, let's invade them before they get too strong and attack us"

Literally no one would vote it down since most of the people who have citizenship are soldiers

not to bright are ya?

I have no idea what im talking about

This one knows too much

Are you talking about the movie or the book?

Turkish Genocide.

Assuming it even *was* a bug asteroid, it would have taken billions of years to go from Klendathu's system, across the fucking galaxy to hit Earth, which means it would have been launched by the bugs before they life even existed on Earth.

The most likely explanation is that it was just some random asteroid that they missed and hit Earth and the Feds blamed it on the Bugs to justify finally launching a full-scale war against them.

Clearly.

It made more sense in the book since the bugs had technology as well as auxillary aliens (skinnys).

In the movie its obviously an inside job

I thought it was just a regular attack? I don't remember there being a false flag plot in the book.

>mixing up Starship Troopers with Ender's Game

Bug jump into a rock heading to Earth bug then poo poo pee pee out blue goo

Hits bueno aris

>BUENOS ARIES WAS AN INSIDE JOB!
Nigger beat me to it

Who says they launched it from Klendathu?

The only thing it looked like the bugs knew how to do was fart this huge plasma energy wave out of their anuses and make the space ships explode in orbit.

Even in ender's game the bugs were awful faggots. That they wanted to give up but lacked the means to communicate doesn't bring back the billions of dead humans.

That's literally what they say in the movie. Whether or not it's true is debatable.

Huh, it's been a while. Probably just retarded grunts being retarded. Much more plausible they sneaked into the solar system and pushed an asteroid from the belt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_kill_vehicle

lol what book did you guys read?

agreed. Ender Did Nothing Wrong.

>why did something stupid in a shity movie happen?

When you have a citizenry live comfortably for too long they turn into what we have - a bunch of pussified preening faggots who think islam is a religion of peace.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60885966444187856899

It was an inside job! you've gotta read between the lines man.

In the movie, the asteroids went through some kind of portal/wormhole. One appeared close to the ship Carmen was piloting, hit the ship and killed the captain.

The hard part was getting assblasted into space. From there on it was rather easy

The only good thing in this movie was music.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Book is superior and makes more sense.

HOLY SHIT OP, I LITERALLY JUST WAS WATCHING THE MOVIE!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

retard detected

citizenship denied.

Ayyyy another 407 here

Didn't they shoot those plasma spores into space to send it on a trajectory to earth? Each one of them pretty much disintegrated a massive starship so it's safe to assume they had yields in the nuclear weapon range. They could've accelerated the asteroid up to a fraction of c with successive hit with the brain bug calculating / coordinating the efforts. I don't know how for klendathu was away.

In the series they refer to going to "they outer rim" which must mean of the solar system while Klendathu was a neighbouring star?

>mfw already listening to this

They invaded the bugs HOME planet of Klandathu. Clearly the bugs had colonized other worlds as well.

>spores on asteroids
IIRC there were bugs on the asteroid that took out Buenos Ares

A heart breaking photo of a little Clendahian boy injured in the last star trooper operation makes us think: FUCK HAVING A PLANET AND SHIT

what if muslim bugs rode them into earth

i mean, hitting one of the asteroids just one time and getting it right would be hard. i bet they launched muslim bugs into the belt, and they then guided the asteroid.

just fucking asteroid my shit already

Remember apes, service guarantees citizenship!

youtu.be/KIsv1YOFNys

Klandathian refugees when?
>not housing bug refugees in your home
FUCKING ERTHSIST HUMANIST BIGOT

fucking incredible

>witnessed

In sci-fi the outer rim usually means the outer rim of the galaxy.

But yeah. I always assumed they used plasma bugs to alter the trajectory of asteroids and accelerate them towards targets.

Course.. Doesn't make sense how an asteroid could reach Earth from another star system without warp drive..

what does it mean

what'd you miss?

So I read the wiki and it appears they use FTL called a Cherenkov Drive, still doesn't explain where the asteroid came from. I'd rather it've been two neighbouring starsystems a few light years apart. That way the bugs were sending them at like .5c and it taking a few years to get there and the soldiers / characters wouldn't have aged much because of relativistic effects of near light speed travel. Does the book series fix the asteroid plot hole?

>mfw non-citizens are allowed to post on Sup Forums

youtu.be/eCqTXR-EhNw

How did the bugs know where Earth was?

Probably sucked the info from someone's brain or was able to track radio waves/other signals emitted by technology

That's a pretty vagina you posted OP

Remember the Mormon missionaries that tried settling bug planets? Bad idea.

Starship Troopers was comfy as fuck, I even enjoyed the sequel where they have to hole up in some abandoned fort and it turns into a slasher/horror film.

Haven't seen any other ones, are they fun?

Yeah it did, it also explained how the people we nuked prior (the skinnies) to the bugs were just another step for us. We're the warmongers in the book, not that its a bad thing.

Woah I just watched this last night. First time in years. All the actors used to look like adults to me, now they look like kids.

>tfw you'll never be a Citizen doing your part nuking bugs

It's one of the more common rare flags.

The book doesn't really have anything to do with the movie. The book is about mecha and a clausterphobic guy not liking pods.

>What is the Reichstag fire?
>What is 9/11?
>What is a false flag attack?

The third one brings back Rico and actually incorporates the power armor from the book.

>having more than two legs
>being a arachnig

i hate bugs so god damn much

407 master race