What's your favorite CN show, Sup Forums?

>Dexter's Laboratory
The first and foremost.

>Johnny Bravo

>Cow and Chicken/I Am Weasel

>The Powerpuff Girls
Which as we all know, ended after 6 seasons and was never ever brought back again.

>Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
The millennials' childhood

>Mike, Lu & Og
Literally who

>Courage the Cowardly Dog

>Sheep in the Big City
Pretty harmless cartoon

>Time Squad
Not-so harmless cartoon

>Samurai Jack
Genndy Tartakovsky's masterpiece which is getting revived soon on Adult Swim

>Grim & Evil
Including both Billy & Mandy and Evil Con Carne

>Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?
Another literally who

>Codename: Kids Next Door

>Megas XLR

>Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

>Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
That show that sucked but had cute Japanese girls so it's cool

>Robot Boy
MLAATR will always be ten times better than you

>The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

>Camp Lazlo

>Ben 10
Including original series, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, Omniverse.

>My Gym Partner's a Monkey

>Squirrel Boy

>Class of 3000

>Chowder

>The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
The Mother of All Evil

>The Secret Saturdays

>Blueballing Time with Finn and Jake

>Generator Rex

>Regular Show

>Sym-Bionic Titan

>Robotomy
Why am I even putting this here?

>The Problem Solverz
Or this.

>The Amazing World of Gumball

>Secret Mountain Fort Awesome/Uncle Grandpa

>Steven Universe

>Clarence

>Over the Garden Wall

>We Bare Bears

>Mighty Magiswords
The bleak future of the network

Not counting: What a Cartoon! (not a show as much as an antology), Space Ghost (more of an [AS] show), Mixels (third-party) and Clone Wars (third-party and I don't want it to leech preferences just 'cause it's Star Wars)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samurai Jack without a doubt. EEnE comes in at a close second.

Everything else I've either never seen or is incredibly mediocre.

not in order:

dexter
courage
bravo
early samurai jack
class of 3000
Uncle Grandpa
Problem Solverz

those ones are pretty entertaining

Samurai Jack. That show is almost timeless, I swear to God.

Ed Edd 'n Eddy. I have fond memories over that one.

Courage. Oh yes, one of their best cartoons by far.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Such a comically dark take on western animation in general, and it was glorious.

KND. I also have fond memories with this one.

Sym-Bionic Titan. Ended before it could truly thrive.

They had some good shows back in the day, but now it's time to move on. CN is decaying like all networks do, and let's face it: I'm a grown ass adult. It's time to find better stuff on TV.

>Dexter's Laboratory
Some episodes were good and some were bad. The movie is pretty damn good.

>Johnny Bravo
I always loved it.

Was ok at best. I'll never go back to it.

>The Powerpuff Girls
Overrated.

>Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
It was my favorite show growing up and I still love it. To this day, I know I missed one episode from the final season.

I love this show, first cartoon to make me cry. Kinda slow, though.

>Samurai Jack
Wished that I watched it sooner. Fantastic show.

>Grim & Evil
I loved both, but Evil was my favorite of the two.

I hated it, but I still watched it.

It was rather pathetic in the beginning. It was amazing later on.

>Megas XLR
I can't watch this now. I think it's awful.

Movie was great. Everything else is whatever.

>Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
It's ok, nothing special. Probably would hate it now.

>Robot Boy
I liked it more than Waifu Robot on Nick.

>Camp Lazlo
I hated it.

>Ben 10
Only seen the original all the way through and I still like it. I'll go through the whole thing eventually.

Hated it.

>Squirrel Boy
Hated it.

>Class of 3000
It died to soon. Was fun to watch.

>Chowder
Very mediocre. Ok at its best.

Comfy as hell. I'm going to watch the whole thing eventually.

>Adventure Time
I loved the first few seasons. Thought the Fire Princess thing was cute, but I wish I knew better before it was too late.

>Regular Show
It became very repetitive. Should have died sooner.

I love it and I'm glad that it will be stopping before it goes to absolute garbage. The Compilation song is the best thing to happen to the show. Perfectly describes the show. Probably my favorite kids cartoon.

Everything I didn't comment on is because I didn't see enough of it to form an opinion.

anyone have any rips of cn broadcasts or blocks to download?

What is it about Samurai Jack that people like the most? It's just monster of the week robot garbage and the show itself was poorly made weeb shit. It's beyond overrated.

Son, you are too young for this board.

Have you actually seen it?

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
Samurai Jack
Grim & Evil
Codename: Kids Next Door
Megas XLR
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Chowder
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Generator Rex
The Amazing World of Gumball

EE&E, Billly & Mandy, KND, Flapjack and Clarence
Unpopular opinion:First era cartoons(Dexter, johnny bravo, etc) sucked

Two points:
Even if I didn't like all the shows airing, I still thought the CN City era was the best era by far. You had all the Cartoon Cartoons and great new shows as well. Some bumps here and there (Tickle U) but overall, the best era, better than CCF at least. Which frankly was getting so old.

Too bad it was too expensive to make new bumpers so CN dropped it after two or three years. But it was the last time I ever liked CN's bumpers. Especially as it went downhill.

Shout outs to Fosters, Lazlo, Teen Titans, Animu from Toonami, Megas, and all the other shows the held the network up along with the Cartoon Cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_1G0iWgGis

Secondly, did anybody else really love Code Lyoko? I thought it was one of CN's best shows, especially for an import. I hated it when they went to the digital world, but the drama and action at the school in real world was a great introduction to shipping and canon. In some Xana attacks the kids would nearly die before time reversed, I thought it was such an epic concept. The digital world stuff ruined it though and the later seasons were shit.

semi-confirmed (from trustworthy but unoffical sources) upcoming shows:
OK KO: Let's be Heroes (formerly known as Lakewood Plaza Turbo)
full Long live the Royals series

This gon be hefty

>Dexter's Laboratory
Good, as someone with a close sibling I could relate to a lot of the conflict. But overall just decent. Muffin King will forever be best episode.

>Johnny Bravo
A decent show I'm nostalgic for but even when it was airing was never CRAZY about. I hated how jonny became a complete and utter idiot for those 2 seasons, he was always best when he had at least some sense and was mostly just a narcississt.

At the time I had honestly never weatched Ren and Stimpy so I took it at face value. Hilariously over the top. Won't ever forget the ugliest Weenie.

>The Powerpuff Girls
The first real classic imo. Too many great episodes for me to really pick a favorite but needless to say this was probably the best on the network when it was airing at it's peak. definitely in my top 10.

>Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
This was another one of the shows that struck a bigger cord with me growing up. Even back then it was soo different, and I also think it was the last real slapstick cartoon. I can't recall the last show I've seen so liberal with comedic violence that looked so lively. Definitely in my top 10.

>Mike, Lu & Og
Looking back on it this was a really weird concept for a show even back then. It was also on the more conversational/ sitcom style of comedy rather than exaggeration or wacky concept at the time so it kinda stood out to me. I liked it even if it wasn't gut bustingly funny or anything like that. For some reason I felt I was always waiting for some big emotional episode that never happened, I guess the whole american losing her whoel family and winding up on an island thing made me think so lol.

Another one in the top 10. So many memorable moments hilarious heartfelt and horrific. This show may even be in my top 5. Favorite episode has to be Perfect just because of how much I relate it to it.

->

>Sheep in the Big City
I swear I only remember the name and the look of this show. I honestly can't even remember if it was good or not, or if I really even liked it as a kid when it came on. Leaves utterly no effect.

>Time Squad
This is the CN show I swear always gets overlooked when nostalgia threads start. I kinda want to rewatch the series again, I don't think I ever saw the very last episode. It was such an awesome show, not in my top 10 but pretty damn up there.

>Samurai Jack
I don't think there's anything I can say that everyone won't already say before me. 10/10 in my top 5 for sure.

>Grim & Evil
I'm going to be talking on Billy and Mandy mostly, this was my absolute favorite on the network when it was airing, hands down. Out of all the comedy shows I think this one excelled in having great humor, memorable af moments, and surprisingly interesting characters if you ask me. I was damn near obsessed with this show. 10/10 for top 5 for sure.

This show existed only for the theme song.

Another underrated gem I think. This one actually goes in my top 5. It was the earliest show I can remember having actual multi-episode spanning arcs (I could just be forgetting something that came out earilier). People like to act like Adventure Time or SU invented that shit but KND was on it before it got popular. and the B&M crossover was top fucking notch. Was kinda mad this hsopw only got a cameo in the invaded thing.

>Megas XLR
A show with so much fucking potential. Since this is the era of revives and reboots maybe there is a new chance for this series. Prolly in my top 10, goat af.

Classic. Tbh I don't think there is much mor ethat I can say except that it was very funny, very touching in some episodes and ended without leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Many highlights but my fav episode not counting the movie is probably Squeeze the Day.

->

>Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
I was a disgusting weeb when this aired so I liked it, but looking back there really wasn't much substance here.

>Robot Boy
Didn't watch it, didn't care.

>The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
See above.

>Camp Lazlo
This was the first CN show I remember absolutely fucking hating. It was incredibly cringey at it's worst and fucking boring at best. Couldn't have ended sooner. Cancer.

>Ben 10
I never really got into Ben 10. The only one I sorta started watching was the one with his blue alien helper monkey friend or whatever and those were kinda ok.

An ok show. Some episodes I remember REALLY made me laugh but most of em were just basic yucks.

>Squirrel Boy
Didn't watch it, but it looked pretty stupid. I only got as far as the annoying af opening...that was enough.

>Class of 3000
Another forgotten gem. This one is in my top 10 and had SOOOO much potential. Thankfully what we got was goat but I was really disappointed it got dioscontinued. Also again AT and SU ain't start that song shit, I'll always remember the goat. All we want is your soul is a legit banger! This show was probably just ahead of it's time, it would have fit in very nicely with the current CN line-up.

>Chowder
For some reason everyone remembers flapjack as the only gold during CN's darkest hour, but forget Chowder was also there. A great colorful and fun show, even if at times it could get just a tad obnoxious. Really wish more folk talked about this show. I remember when Gumball first started I felt it was spiritually similar with it's unique artistic direction and self aware self depricating absurdist humor...oh and also talking cat creatures or whatever. Dope show.

->

When this show was airing and a little after it ended this was the fucking holy grail everyone loved it. It took me a while to give it a chance at the time, but eventually I came to love it as well. Now it seems like folks hate it cause mrenter doesn't like it, but who gives a fuck? Good show that was needed in a trying time.

>The Secret Saturdays
An very interesting concept for a show that just didn't take off. I can kinda understand why, show had a ton of cool ideas but the execution felt a bit lacking. I feel it kinda took itself a bit too seriously. I always felt it would have worked better taking a sort of venture brothers approach. Wasn't bad but didn't have enough to be great.

>Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
When all is said and done this is a great cartoon. It's not always on the money but when it is it's usually very good. Fans kinda made the show something it's not with their DEEPEST LORE, but the show also really doesn't know how to give a satisfying ending. In other wordd when it's good it's REALLY good and regardless of what folks may think about the current state of the show...it did save the network and it has a place in my top 10.

>Generator Rex
lolwut?

>Regular Show
I liked it for what it was but kinda fell off. I didn't think it got bad I just didn't care about watching every new episode at a certain point. I feel the show may have gotten a bit repetitive. But it was pretty good and pretty funny. But seriously mordecai, how many times can you fuck up? In an interesting way looking at it now, at times its kinda like a CN Bojack Horseman lol. But nah good show.

->

I dont care if people dont remember ,
I still love this show .

>Clarence
I hear mixed things about this show and from what I've seen...it has some funny moemnts here and there but overall there's just not much to say. I can say Clarence is a psycho retard who needs to be put down and the cube head kid is the best character.

>Over the Garden Wall
Awesome short series. Don't think I can add anymore praise that hasn't already been given.

>We Bare Bears
An actually pretty good cartoon that just happens to be overshadowed. I don't watch every episode as soon as it airs, but I do really enjoy the times I do watch it. It's the only show I would ever be caught saying is comfy and leave it at that. Unfortunately it'll be very dated in years to come but I can enjoy it for what it is now.

>Mighty Magiswords
Everyone hates this show but I actually like how it reminds me of the old Newgrounds days. To me it's like if Season 1 Adventure Time had Gumball writers (come at me). Yea it's super fast paced but that's part of what it's charm is supposed to be, I see people saying it'd be better if it were slower but I feel it wouldn't work if it was and while I can TOTALLY understand being put off by it, I think it treats fast paced wacky/absurdity with less obnoxiousness than TTG (which I'm glad is not on this list).

and lastly...

>Steven Universe
Sup Forums's new favorite cartoon! ...But seriously having been a fan of this show from episode 1 and watching the viewerbase of it change overtime as it grew in popularity, I'm very saddened. The fanbase is cancer, the haters are cancer, it just makes me miss the time before Jailbreak, before Alone Together, before Mirror/Ocean Gem, before people kept implimenting their own social issues into this cute show about a plucky kid living his dual life as alien and human. I'm sure the (you)'s will be coming out in full force when I say this, but SU was never about SJW pandering, anyone who watched the show from the beginning to now knows this. Yes the show does makes reference and contain themes that relate to certain topics, but they were never put their to pander OR be justify some of the cancerous actions of the fanbase. They were just other parts of the characters and their life. Garnet isn't a fucking Gay marraige icon, she's a fucking character with her own history and character arc, Steven isn't a tool to redefine masculinity he's a character based on an actual person who just happens to be overly optimistic. It just sucks that such a great show can't even be discussed now for it's actual content and it always has to lead to some bullshit whether you're a fan or you hate the shit. Hell I couldn't even post this without having to mention all the bullshit surrounding the series. At the end of the day though it's still my absolute favorite CN show at this point and to me so far has only gotten better as it's continued.

So final top 10

1. Steven Universe
2. Billy and Mandy
3. Samurai Jack
4. Courage the Cowardly Dog
5. Kids Next Door
6. Ed Edd and Eddy
7. Adventure Time
8. PowerPuff Girls
9. Class of 300
10. Gumball

>of what it's charm is

>marraige

This is a bit of a mix of how much I enjoy them now and how much I did as a kid, but here's my top 10:
10) Camp Lazlo (fuck you I liked it)
9) Megas XLR
8) Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
7) Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
6) Codename: Kids Next Door
5) Over the Garden Wall
4) Steven Universe
3) The Amazing World of Gumball
2) Chowder
1) Samurai Jack

fuck english

Did we really need this wall of text?

Shit, I somehow missed that Ben 10 was on there. Put that in at... ehh, let's sat 7.

It's not like we need any of the posts in these threads. I appreciate that that guy put some thought into it.

It's exactly what I hoped for when I started the thread. Anons thinking back about CN's entire lineup.

Noice job, but you forgot Gumball's paragraph.

This thread is meant to show our opinions of CN.
What the hell do you expect?

(TTG is not on the list just because it's not a real CN original series. If you notice, I also put in Problem Solverz even though it's objective shit.)

whoops you're right I didn't say much though

Awesome show. I feel the way about this show the way I feel about chowder, A dope show overlooked cause of other dope shows. Season 1 had an innocence to it I liked but I also welcome the later seasons biting self deprecation and cynical comedy. Awesome show.

I feel like Chowder, Gumball and Samurai Jack have the most artistic merit of the CN shows. They're definitely the best looking.

Yes and it's shit. I'm old enough to remember Street Sharks being better than this.

>let's sat 7

>In other wordd

Adventure Time, Edds, KND, and I guess Steven Universe. The first 3 are all in my top 5 toons.

>cringey at it's worst

Do you have autism amigo

Steven Universe

>"hi, im a contrarian"

It's because of how stylized it is. Every episode introduces a new threat to Jack (or a new ally that's pretty damn memorable) that's actually interesting and tells a good story on it's own, not to mention there's a lot of episodes delving into Jack's past and even how much he can improve himself as a warrior. Each individual episode feels like it's own movie with a shit ton of effort into writing it and designing it, even if the art style looks cheap in comparison to other shows. Jack himself is a pretty likable hero too, mostly because of how silent he is and how calm he is in most of the situations presented to him.

Most people who hate the show have those same empty lame criticisms that you have. At this point I'm fairly certain you just dislike it because of how much people talk about it.

>Johnny Bravo is fun, the special where he tries to deliver his letter to Santa is a personal Christmas tradition for me
>PPG is amazing in how much shit it got away with
>I actually liked Cow and Chicken but I was in fucking kindergarten/early elementary it's the superior Ren & Stimpy
>EE&E's squigglevision turned me off so I didn't get that into it, but what I saw was pretty alright
>I vaguely recall my dad liking Time Squad, probably because his PhD dissertation was on alternate history
>KND had a great premise and worldbuilding, but my brother and I agree it was kinda holding itself back; it felt like it was forcing itself to be episodic when it had ideas
>I have a friend from Jersey so we bro-out to Megas, he also jokes that I'm the main character never been north of Maryland on the coast but I fit the fat and loud bill
>MGPAM is a symbol of CN's dark age precisely because it's not a trainwreck like Jimmy's Head, it's just the exact kind of bland shit they pumped out 2005-2009
>I enjoyed what I saw of Adventure Time, but I watched it only during the first two seasons (I think), everyone talks like it just completely shat itself after that
>also watched earlier Regular Show and the mecha special, it's best described as a cartoon for college students who like watching kid's cartoons
>actually have Symbionic Titan downloaded, still need to finish it
>Steven Universe is my favorite current CN cartoon because I'm a fucking faggot please rape my face, though I'm aware that the big sci-fi shit that keeps me hyped has a serious chance of shitting itself GF-style and they're pretty clearly trying to put that stuff off

Korgoth of barbaria

You had a thread made.