Israel

Why does Sup Forums seem to think Israel exists as a meme more than a real country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're realists.

> Sup Forums is one person

Most burgers can't point out Europe on a map though, I'll give you that.

>meme response

because it is a meme almost as old as WWII. the US can cut you off weapons welfare and you would collapse.

the US can pull troops out of Egypt and Israel and watch you get rekt by the inevitable war that would break out.

Israel cannot stand on its own, my pet

>my pet
How cute, the little puppy dog learned to talk.

look at to see exactly what I mean

"Israel" isnt a real country.

Your country exists because the British government needed the help of Jews to defeat the central powers in the First World War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

It's a welfare state financed by the wall street.

.inb4 muh gdp

Take all the American and European companies out of Israel and it will be another midle eastern shithole like Yemen.

That ad is pretty redpilled, why?

savage
>but hilariously true
which begs for another question: what could Israel be doing to repay this permanent debt to the US?

Have you read the declaration, faggot? It's as vague as any """promise""" made by Britain since its inception.

>Take all the American and European companies out of Israel
And then you woke up.

>Take all the American and European companies out of Israel and it will be another midle eastern shithole like Yemen.
The same would happen if we take away all the Jewish companies out of Europe and\or USA. Except you won't be able to recover, unlike Israel. Welcome to the 21 century.

we're not asking them to repay debts. we just ask that they work towards our mutual goals of overthrowing governments we don't like, and we ask that they be our scapegoat for why we wage war

it's win-win

Shut the fuck up, you ugly catholic stillborn miscarriage of Austerlitz
Your nation's name is literally Eastern Reich, making it about as real as Ukraine

Because the fucking thing should be called ROCKEFELLER LAND. Dude literally just moved in when people were living there because some other things happened somewhere else on the planet. Fuck that. and we all are supposed to recognize it's "sovereignty"? such enormous BULLSHIT.

>literally trying to out-Jew the Jews
Just who are you trying to fool?

Now gibsmedollars, cuck.

I know. You answered my rhetorical question fuckface. Now people think we are samefags.

Sad that Jews are slaves once again just because they are too coward to stand up for themselves unless someone else profits from their blood.

Stay strong Zionist. Us real Jews spit on your corpses.

> american education
Your "welfare" is limited to weapons. If you decided to cut off our money supply, we would probably just pick a less militaristic attitude and try to survive without the West Bank
But it's unlikely, considering the fact that you're our puppets

Top salt

>neturei karta
>not the literal joke of even orthos
I expected better.

Welcome to not understanding the meaning of the words redpilled.

Sweating too hard to type comprehensible sentences are we?

Here have some Jew.

Unlike you goatfuckers we got no problem with these caricatures. And it's not even our God, you retarded shitskin.

we could cut you off weapons, that doesn't mean we want to. i'm not entirely convinced either of you are israelis, btw.

i'm just addressing the theme of this topic
>Why does Sup Forums seem to think Israel exists as a meme

>we could cut you off weapons
You DO realize we manufacture weapons on our own, right? We're not welfare leeches that your ignorant little 140-character """brain""" thinks.

The small Jew is getting triggered.
Notice how he completely forgets to surrender and does so silently by using the ill-fated ad-hom attacks that it deep down knows to be futile.

G-d is much too big to be mine or yours. Real Jews would know that.

Little Schlomo appears to be losing his grip on the little roleplay of a reality he has been taught by his patriotic daddy, THE SHOAH SURVIVOR. Aaawww.... If only the country of Israel comprised true sufferers of the Shoah; maybe then it would be less of a joke and we would know peace in the land of the chosen as we did before the formation of Israel >.

>Your country was founded on the basis of a vague promise

>A Swigger posting pictures depicting gay sex.

Color me surprised

you really don't realize how much we give you vs. how much you can afford to produce

you're not some independent state that could exist without the US

Already did :)