Is there any Western cartoon character that could actually beat Samurai Jack, or at least stand a chance?

Is there any Western cartoon character that could actually beat Samurai Jack, or at least stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-2YyuuM1Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure there are. It's not like he won every fight he's been in, because he hasn't

Sword fighting: Afro Samurai.

Most of them if they're good guys and not robots.

The Guardian beat him, and the Scotsman matched him, but those guys were in his own universe. I'm talking about other cartoon characters, Jack's been the winner in most of his battles anyways.

Aku.

I highly doubt Star could beat him. Jack's faced magical opponents before.

I hate to say it, but ben 10.its a shame because I think ben is overpowered and overrated

Honestly?

A few of the major characters from Avatar could probably take him.

Maybe even a few characters from Steven Universe.

or just any super-powered beings i think

Depends on what form Ben chooses.

Only the devil himself

Jack would blitz the fuck out of her

are you autistic?

>A merge of two humans
>First one is an excellent swordsman
>Second one has power to block any attack
Think again who is the autistic one here

>Western

>12-year-old-girl
>"excellent swordsman"

probably you for watching that show.

>excellent swordsman
Connie is a amateur trained by another amateur. Also Steve's shield has been shown to run out. If you actually think Stevonnie could beat Jack you ARE autistic.

Easy.
Have you seen Samurai Jack? Connie's nowhere near Jack's level and he's creative/fast enough to find ways around Steven's bubbles.

This would actually be fun to watch.

sorry wrong photo

>trained for a month or so
>excellent swordsman

Kek

Errr...Lex could beat him? Or the dude behind him?

he doesn't seem too much more powerful then aku

would be a nice fight to watch at the very least

Despite the obvious speed disadvantage, Ed's sheer tenacity and raw power would be enough to wear Jack down. At that point, he'd only need one good hit incapacitate him. And that's not even considering Ed having a pebble in his shoe or his ability to absorb enough static to destroy a house.

Meme answer but batman, but hed get really fucked up in the process.

How would the fight actually go down? Jack and Batman are probably some of the strongest humans in cartoons without having superpowers or whatever.

would they fuck?

yee

Jack's speed might take him down tho

Anything magic related would put him at a disadvantage

Look in a mirror

at swordfighting? pic related
/thread

Never saw JLU have you?

That gold thing is a former nano-machine built android that has copied and surpassed all of the heroes' powers.

It then left, came back gold instead of silver, and wrecked all the shit, and only stopped because it was talked down. Thats it.

>Star meets jack in an open field.
>Talks hot shit because she has magic and he doesn't
>Aims wand at him while he calmy walks to her
>Fires painbow spell
>in the blink of an eye, jack not only dodges the attack but rapidly begins to close the distance
>Star starts to panic and fires more spells
>Jack just dodges them
>Star tries to go hand to hand with him
>With out even drawing his sword, jack leg swipes her and has her on the floor
>Jack tells her not to get up
>She meekly obeys
This is basically how the fight goes. Star has lots of power, but not enough training to keep up with Jack.

▲▲

Autismo

>implying jacks never beaten a giant robot before

Any number of god level characters

Bill Cipher, the Olympians from Hercules, God from South Park, the Simpsons and his many other cartoon appearances, Discord, etc

Also Supes

Lots of guys can beat Jack but you're not gonna find anyone who's a better swordsman.

Aku is God level yet he manages to go toe to toe with him

>watches SU
I think we all know who's the autistic one

Not really. Aku has no reality altering potential and his magic seems limited. Most of his power comes from being functionally immortal.

>"five minutes to the end of the episode button"
Is there anyone who can stop Coop and his practically reality warping tier bullshit?

>no reality altering potential
He opened a portal through time lol

could jack beat dark matter swordsman? I think he has a chance

Yeah, a portal, that's magic. God level would be being able to just change the timeline at will.

This is a fair example of why "character vs character" isn't the best idea most of the time.

Favoritism and biases abound, even when they claim objectivity, as if such a thing could be possible in a "What If?" like this. What makes it worse, there is no respect anywhere, outside openly agreeing with the biased.

In this case, Jack would never "lose" because his fans would never believe that he would or stand for the mere idea, thus turning it into a stealth "praise and poo" thread.

Probably a tie.

Bill is canon multiversal

>Pearl is an amateur

She has literally been training for thousands of years m8

>has a face
Bring a challenge next time

Whip is overpowered

Popeye, for starters.

>Jack and Batman are probably some of the strongest humans in cartoons without having superpowers
Jack is 'super powered', in a straight fight without some gadget hax he'd murder Bruce.

>Aku is God level
Aku is petrified of actual gods, let alone the Abrahamic one.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-2YyuuM1Q0

I assime you meant Swordsman

Pronin stomps

If Jack somehow wins, Pronin will simply reveal his first body was a cyborg and then kill him with a grenade

He's like Russian OPM

You don't mcfuck with a McDuck.

Jack would probably mistake her for a robot in her battle suit, and cut clean through her.

>Wanking muh triangle

As a fan of both shows, I'd have to stop you right there. Being "multiversal" means dog shit when Bill was more or less tricked into the stupidest possible trap and while his powers were freaky, only Aku actually succeeded in conquering a dimension completely.

Fuck off you newfag

Lord Dominator because her power level is retarded high like being able to blow up space ships in orbit and Garnet because she isnt evil, can reform, and has future sight.

Powerlevel discussions with Jack involved are kind of shitty because hes a normal person whos been trained specifically to slay all kinds of evil and he frequently adapts and win against all odds because of his countless different trainings. It's not really fair because in a way many episodes of SJ are written about how Jack learns to win a difficult fight.

would be pretty cool fight desu

Powerpuff Girls, Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Vison, Iron Man, The Hulk, Ultron, Lex Luthor, Raven, Starfire, Dream, Coop+Megas, Bill Cipher, Optimus Prime, Megatron, He-Man, Cosmo and Wanda, Aang, anyone who knows blood bending, Buzz Lightyear(The Star Command cartoon, not the toy), Wolverine, Rick Sanchez, Meat Wad, Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, Discord, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Any Jedi with decent use of the force, Thor, Spawn, Dr. Doom, XJ9, Dexter, Mandark, Ben 10 as an adult, Clayface, Sandman, Yako, Wacko, Dot, Genie from Aladin, Dr. Strange, Predator, and that kid from Home Alone given enough prep time.

Basically it comes down to this:
Can I fly above Jack's crazy jumping high jumping hight and take pot shots?
Can I make Reality bend do my every whim?
Can I keep Reforming myself after being cut up X amount of times?
Can I manipulate my opponents mind or body?
Can I heal fast? Or in the Hulk's case: Can I heal fast and become immune to whatever caused me damage?
Do I have a beyond genius level IQ and have time to prepare (or able to use that genius quickly in a fight)?
Other(please specify)
If yes to any of the above, you can beat a highly skilled mortal man with a magic sword in a fight.

>Sword only cuts evil

Guys. What if we just had a good guy punch him?

Why is everyone saying Powerpuff Girls? Didn't the show hint at Aku killing them?

Pretty retarded to have a WWW and then go "Ok so literally every character is bloodlusted and out to kill Jack, but Jack can't kill 50% of them".

It's not them VS Aku, it's them VS Jack. That's a very different Match up.
We're operating on fighting game logic. So it won't matter if they died in cannon, they are "playable characters."
Also most of the implying in the show are just easter egg.

>
>I highly doubt Star could beat him. Jack's faced magical opponents before.

Star could curb-stomp him without effort. She's a fighter in the same weight class as he is even without her wand, she has shown the ability to supercharge her power TWO different ways, she has weapons littered around her room, and, oh yeah, she has the wand.

Hell, I'd give Star better than even odds against Aku head-to-head, and Jack can't even tickle the big boy yet in his universe.

However: They'd never, ever fight. Jack is not a monster. Star would never lift a finger against him, and vice versa.

Hell, Star would most likely try to give the brother a hand.

Fuuuuck, that'd be a good match. Ed is a tank's tank, I doubt Jack could put him down.

> (OP)
>Popeye, for starters.

Aw c'mon user, that's cheating.

Popeye is...Popeye. The first and still the best.

Popeye?

frank horrigan could beat him if he was a cartoon character

inanimate carbon rod

Yes as long as they are pure. Jack's sword may only strike those with evil in their hearts. Any "bad" guy wouldn't stand a chance unless they got rid of that foolish samurai sword.

Aku is interdymentional/Eldrich horror type, not a god like.

Stevonnie can hold her own against big opponents like Jasper. But against someone of strategy like Jack, she'll be leaving with a few cuts.

No, it cuts ANY evil. It's still a normal sword to good folk, though Jack won't use it against them unless necessary.

I can actually see him beating some of the Gems. They do have far more experience than him, but I think he´s just more naturally talented than them in fighting. Also, they seemed to struggle with some of the monsters which Jack could have handled easily,

Her main weapon is a spear, and she can't even use that right.

>Training for a few months in sword fighting = twenty years of training in multitude of combat forms

Holly shit, Weirdmaggedon would have been so much better if Jack had been around. It's practically fighting a faster talking Aku. Jack's sword would definitely fuck him up.

I wanna see Discord fighting Jack. That'd be pretty amazing.

Magic sword. Superman can´t do shit against that.

What is this Samurai Jack revamp I´ve been hearing about is about? I´ve heard its darker and grittier, but aside from that I don´t have a clue on what to expect.

Not a reboot or revamp in any way. Just a continuation of the story on Adult Swim.

Sounds cool. Have any idea how it will go down?

are you deaf?

>actually thinking the crystal gems can beat jack

This fucking faggot. One of the most powerful Sup Forums characters.

Jack's quick as shit, he could more then likely doge the vast majority of Star's attacks.

He could beat Pearl and Amethyst, no doubt about it.

Peridot is just a joke.

Jasper, Garnet and Lapis are pretty much the only ones that could actually go toe-to-toe with Jack and possibly come out on top.