What did cnn mean by this?

Sup Forums,

what did cnn mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FPWqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahhahahaha

>what did cnn mean by this?

CNN is associating being Black with being a felon. Typical liberal racism.

Every so often that leftist racism creeps through.

CNN is satire

CNN thinks that felons are black?

I wonder who's dying of natural causes via two shots to the head tomorrow.

archive.is/FPWqk

Clinton News Network is such trash. Makes me sick having to listen to that horse shit at the airport.

Wait, is CNN equating black voters with felons? WTF?

yep

You people bitch about political correctness until somebody manages to admit that blacks are more likely to be felons and then it's a big moment? Yall are such cucks.

Wtf love cnn now

its a big moment for the msm to tell the truth fampai

Loving Every Laugh

we're just trying to get leftists to turn on CNN and Clinton retard

wtf i hate blacks now

this sadly

another example of liberal retardation, nothing surprising really

"Oops"

We never said all black voters are felons.

Black people are overrepresented in the prison population because racist police death squads lock them up for no reason, if they don't have an excuse to shoot them first.

i'm just suprised by cnn's blatant racism

Trump actually said that all of the black voters are too busy to vote because of court.

Any reactions yet?

>Every so often that leftist racism creeps through.
I find it blatant. It's just a more accepted form of racism.
>Black people are victims, underachieving and subject to drugs and criminal behavior. They will ALWAYS be this way and there's nothing they can do because they are an eternally oppressed minority! Only us well meaning, liberal white people can help with our magical powers of smugness, misplaced benevolence and self-loathing.
>Latinos are all the same and they are all illegal immigrants who should be made to feel they don't belong because it's useful to us white well meaning liberals! WOW, aren't they sad because they want to be just like us, but can't?!?
>I am so sorry to Native Americans while simultaneously doing nothing for them and ignoring them in general. It feels so good to be liberal. I'm so glad I'm a good person because I'm liberal. Does everyone see how educated and how good I am because I'm a liberal? You should notice me and comment while I talk down to you.
etc. etc.

>it's real
>mfw