What is Sup Forums's opinion on Massachusetts?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Massachusetts?

Beset state ever.

Too bad it is really expensive here.

best*

>assajewsets

3rd only to Jew York and Commiefornia in the list of least-free states.

I think Houston is bigger than Massachusetts.

Kino state but shit weather for like 60 percent of the year.

It's a shithole that pollutes the rest of New England with their unique brand of leftist bullshit. It's the California of the east only with worse weather and awful roads.

>3rd only to Jew York and Commiefornia in the list of least-free states.
Explain. because muh guns?

Damn not quite. Massachusetts : 10,554 mi^2 Greater Houston : 10,065 mi^2

all of New England is leftist. Bernie Sanders has a chokehold on the entire state of Vermont

I'm from Maine, and I say "KILL THEM ALL!!!!!".

Fucking massholes.

It's lovely. Cape cod is a beautiful vacation spot until you get to the very tip of it. Then it inexplicably becomes a faggots paradise.

Boston is a nice town too. Everything out there has a pleasant old new england feel.

Go to woods hole and have a drink.

Mahhty One-Term Walsh can go fuck himself the cocksucker
Maura Healy fucking SUCKS nofreedoms

>center-left
>white
Literally the only good state in the union

How is the poverty and lack of jobs?

Why do Ivy League universities create so many leftists?

Didn't know they had their own specific unique culture, what ethnicity/ancestry are you OP?

because our professors are marxists

I'm sorry, we can't hear you over the sound of this squealing cunt.

haha holy shit, Texas is really that huge
FUCKING THIS, FUCK WALSH AND FUCK HEALY JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM

Did you miss the unique part? Vermont's leftist flavor of aging hippies and vegans was up until relatively recently very different from the nanny state shits that Mass exports. Maine wants to be conservative but they're poor as shit and the welfare money won't let them.

god willing she will be voted out

Not an argument

Even in STEM? The ratio is pretty skewed there as well.
Also, isn't critical thinking valued? Or do you just want the grade?

I heard there's a bunch of potato niggers in mass

Ivy league schools are full on communism at this point, my school is fine though

You're right; it's a fact. Kill yourself, East Coast California; no one likes massholetwoshits... no one.

go be butthurt somewhere else faggot, take it up with the liberal retards in Boston

Seemed like a nice place to visit, fairly boring though, I spent most of my time in the pubs. Of course most states are OK if you have cash and make an effort to avoid niggers. I've even gone to Alaska (sadly I didn't run into Sara). My personal favorite was Idaho in winter. Kick ass terrain

Even in STEM? I have watched some MIT lectures on Youtube and I like their hands-on "let's solve the problem with the simplest solution" kind of thinking, typical of engineers. These professors don't seem to be indoctrinating their students. Still, most of them are left-wing.

Everyone from there is a liberal snob and wealthy. I saw this even when I was a liberal in Portland

>let's solve the problem with the simplest solution
let's solve the problem with the cheapest solution
fify
First day of uni my proff wrote on the chalkboard, resources+planning=$$$, that was pretty much the entire semester
t.chem eng

Think about your decisions as a consumer.

Nice area, good food. The dialect sounds like you are talking with four cocks in your mouth tho.

Unimpressed. It exemplifies why I left New England.

>Think about your decisions as a consumer.
In and ideal world that would be nice, but I work in oil extraction (tar sands specifically) The customer/consumer is far from our minds. Besides my job is designing numerical simulations for fluidized reactor optimization, with the goal of keeping coats + waste down. The average joe just knows I work for a huge oil company and hates me.

Everyone in the NE is so god damn ugly. Just a mix of english/irish and wop italian. Disgusting big noses, ugly skin, women with flat asses, men with no chins. Just bad genetics all around. A 7/10 from the south or west coast would be a model there.

It's pretty okay.

Feels a lot like Canada.

If some people seem to be sniffing their own farts near Boston. State as a whole is nice and from what I saw clean.

9/10 Avoid Boston.

Masshole here who moved to America.

The women are frigid mercinaries, the men are assholes, the weather is dismal, and the government is authoritarian.

Prototype of the way Washington DC is now, where the opposition is controlled opposition to give you the illusion of a choice.

If you want to meet a girl who can't touch you in a sexual way with getting drunk enough for a civil war doctor to saw the cunt's leg off and dump you for a guy that makes just $5K more a year, that's the state for you I guess.

The guys think they can banter, but they can dish it out but can't take it.

> white

Yeah visit Hyannis sometime. It's fucking Brazil.

lifelong MA fag here

your ranking is exactly right

everything is illegal. gambling? fireworks? alcohol after 11 (store) and 2 (bar)? alcohol before noon on sunday? strip clubs? no no no

Sup Forums should love it here, no degeneracy, just lots of hispanics

What's the state with the most freedoms then?

You're shitty drivers.
Other than that, you guys are alright. I end up in Boston every now and then, shitty infrastructure but from what I've seen its better than Hartford's gangs and general fuckery.

>typical MA fag detected
I would dump it off into the ocean like the tea and commiefornia except that it serves as a containment zone.

gambling is going to be legal soon, and there are strip clubs everywhere, cops don't enforce the firework ban unless you live in Boston or Springfield, in which case I must ask why you would willingly live there.

Massholes in Taxachusetts.

I always forget it exists.

>gambling is going to be legal soon, and there are strip clubs everywhere

WEW LAD TIME TO PARTAY LIKE YOUR BUSTED OUT OLD UPSTATE NEW YORK

LET YOUR TROUSERS DOWN

wut?

shouldn't you be working on that wall to keep the Venezuelan commies out? are they still flooding your country for tp every 2d week or so?

Holy shit I want to punch her in the face so badly

Why would have a map inset that's only slightly larger?

Worst drivers in the country. Seriously, everyone from New England knows it. When you see a Massacuck driving, you pay close attention and drive very carefully.

Visit upstate new york sometime after your first buzz wears off. Then go back to thinking MA isn't facing the same fate.

*by strip clubs I mean places where full frontal nudity and alcohol are served together

We have the best sports teams in the world if you look at the last 15 years. Being 26 and having lived here all my life, you really can't ask for much more than Tom Brady and David Ortiz. If I didn't care so much about sports I'd probably hate it here.

The best part about upstate new york is you can't drink in the strip clubs.

This should seem normal to you.

MIT education

definitely the most liberal SJW state. Even SF doesn't manage to be as gay as Boston and Cambridge

>are they still flooding your country for tp every 2d week or so?
More or less, but I'm too far from the frontier to notice it and most of the Venezuelans I've met in Bogota are hard working people that came legally to the country.

i once met this goth chick that was from there, i got her a bunch of pizzas and i made her friends call the cops cause i told them i was gonna driveby them, pretty cool place

Arizona

Well I never bothered visiting the strip clubs, and if I wanted to gamble I would just go to foxwoods.
gay? yes. SJW? nope, even the hardcore libtards here despise SJWs, unless they are college faggots.

The best part is that even if you go to the innawoods places in MA then they're still bleeding out of their whatevers about everything.

Second.

Nice to know you've never been outside of Boston or it's surrounding areas
thirded

>even the hardcore libtards here despise SJWs

then why do you keep producing them, all the SJWs here come from Massachusetts

it's the same thing here in California though, except the state government is too cheap to enforce laws outside of the big cities

I would also argue for northern parts of Nevada. Some of the less dense states are okay as well since in small, tight knit communities laws are selectively enforced. Mainly, no matter what state, stay away from urban centers.

I was born there and lived there till at 18 I moved to California.

Intersting history relating to the founding of America, nice beaches on the Cape, Fall Foliage can be glorious, Roads are always fucked everywhere because morons elect democrats who pocket every penny they can rake from budgets for their perks , pensions and bennies and use low-bid contractors by mandate to do shit jobs that drag on and on forever.
They also suffer from a legislation happy State House. a recent law restricting highway travel from the left lane except when passing..

I mean the fucking lane is there for traffic and penalizing drivers just on the chance an amber-lamps or cop might at some point need to get by is imbecilic faggotry of the worst order.

I can picture the asinine pol hack who dreamt this up to justify his pension..

So for the most part the population is an incorrigible lot of lamebrains who were given a great heritage but squandered it due to apathy.

I wish I could be proud of the state of my birth but its a disgusting abyss of liberal lunacy

I've never been to Boston, to be honest. I've literally only been to the innawoods places.

But what's funny is that they still complain that they have no influence on national politics because it always goes full SJW and because of that they they think they don't have a voice. WOW TOP THINKING.

because young cunts move out and take their shitty belifs with them. I wouldn't wish them on anyone, college was a mistake.
yeah, the assholes in Boston think they run everything

Dont forget the mass amount of spics

Wayland MA here. Literally only have seen a black person here twice.

>tfw baker is looking to deport them
can't wait desu

baker is literally a cunt .. I work in a field related to the medical/pharmacy industry and know many people with Lyme disease which is ramapnt in New England and this fuck, a former CEO of Harvard Pilgrim Health blocked some legislation which would recognize Lyme as a valid syndrome sparing Insurers the bill for life saving treatments.

if you've never seen anyone with Lyme disease who has been restored by IV antibiotics which are expensive you can't get why I loath this guy.

As if dumping on Trump wasn't enough..Charlie Baker is a total RINO douche

rather a RINO than another fucking democrat like patrick

Remember when he stole taxpayer money and used it to buy new curtains for his wife

wait, when did that happen? Please do tell

I think the curtains were for the corner office same time he got the new Cadillac SUV right after taking office..

god fucking dammit I hate Patrick, as if I needed more reasons to hate him already

>tfw no alcohol after 9pm in CT
>tfw they only let us buy on sundays a year or so ago but you have to get it before 5pm

also unrelated but fuck everything about boston

Potato nigger rejects that were to weak to survive the potato purge.

>also unrelated but fuck everything about boston
no it's not unrealted, it's the Boston faggots that fuck it up for the rest of the state
also what the fuck is with all the blue laws in New England states.

*too

im not sure honestly. the only other place ive been to with the same blue laws as CT was indiana. its pretty expensive to own property here so we end up with lots of poor dindus, which leads to lots of crime and possibly more incentive to have stronger liquor laws and gun control.

dindus ruin everything man

Yeah the Cadillac curtains

i remember that they started bussing black kids into my high school from the city around the same time we had a bunch of asian, hispanic and indian kids come in too

guess which group got cozy with the monster swilling dirtbike faggots and started fights with everyone and guess which group were the quiet kids in my honor classes?

That the spelling is ridiculous and I can never memorize it no matter how many times I see it

Really good heroin

MA is liberal trash but our sports teams are GOAT so its tolerable

niggers and asians

why did i read "what is Sup Forumss opinion on quantum something" instead of massachusetts?

Trump supports brady so Sup Forums must too

brady is a Trump supporter too

because it's plastered with cunts and cucks and has little relevance with regard to science.

yep

All I know is I don't like boston. holy FUCK that place.