Why have kids?

Seriously, you alone can't save the white race. Why have kids?

No wonder people think OP is a faggot.

>Forget traveling the world

We all know who the type of girl who made this is

Because we're all about to get human farmed and vat grown and we'll live only 60 but young and alert.

Praise our Father Ford and his T model.

>classic "cartoonist brings the truth" strawman
>preservation 101 failed
Fucking wow

Overpopulation is a problem. I feel the solution is limit on human reproduction.

First rule of the stone brother.

>Overpopulation is a problem.

One of the biggest illusions cast upon westerners is the "the world is overpopulated" meme.

Yes, the world is overpopulated
BY NIGGERS, POO-IN-LOOS, AND ASSORTED BROWN PEOPLE

NOT BY WHITE PEOPLE
AND THE CHINKS HAVE BEEN SLOWING DOWN AS WELL

I'm too autistic to ever get married, feels good man

Because I'm not saving the white race alone.

>have kids
>regret having kids
>don't have kids
>regret not having kids

you can't win anyway man, your choices will only disappoint you along the way. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

>One of the biggest illusions cast upon westerners is the "the world is overpopulated" meme.
>I still agree with it though
Make up your mind.
It's impossible for everyone in brownland to have our standard of living, yet they keep expecting it to happen. This is the problem to which the solution is to tell them to stop reproducing like bacteria.

Suicide is always an option.

Children aren't little miracles

They are people

I hate people, and kids are far more annoying than adults. But if that's not enough for you, let's run a PRO/CON list for having kids

PRO
>pass on genetic material (assuming you don't get cucked)
>some chance the child may take care of you in old age (most likely put you in a retirement home)
>get to attempt to brainwash someone from birth (mite b cool)
>bonding experiences (assuming the kid isn't a degenerate)

CONS
>very expensive ($250K to 18)
>very time consuming
>dramatically limits any self improvement activities or hobbies you may have interest in
>ruins vacations or increases cost (babysitter fees)
>WILL take you for granted until adulthood and maybe even still then
>fair chance that they will rebel against your values with degenerate actions
>chance that they will not take care of you when you are older and probably just want you to die to inherit your shit

WHY NOT TO HAVE KIDS
>,more money for your own pursuits/interests
>ability to take vacations/go to restaurants without having to plan around the child
>no stress about degeneracy of the child during teenage years (pregnancy, drug use, etc)
>don't have to waste valuable years of your own life teaching someone basic fucking shit
>with the money you saved you can pay for your own fucking retirement home

And on and on and on. Children are the ultimate bluepill, they keep you in the spending loop of consumerism by always wanting the latest phone/outfit/gadget/whatever to keep up with the joneses' kids. Saving money, investing, and bettering yourself and making good use of your time is the best pursuit one can achieve.

Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Buddha, Hitler, NONE OF THEM HAD CHILDREN

>Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Buddha, Hitler, NONE OF THEM HAD CHILDREN

Muhammed was a rapist warlord with 9 baziilion wifes.

Buddha left his wife when she was pregnant.

I meant the "The world is overpopulated, therefor white people should stop producing" meme.

White people are the only breed of humans that are willing to fall on the sword when you tell them that the world is overpopulated even though they are not the ones that are breeding like rats.

Because Sima Yi showed me what teaching your children to follow your legacy can do

that's what migrants are for silly, no Aryan needs to reproduce its way too much hard work. Live for today do not think about nonsense like the future

How many threads are you going to make just shitting up the board?

You weren't going to do anything worthwhile anyways,faggót.

Kids don't really limit anything. I have two (9 years old and two months old) and they've not stopped me from traveling around Europe. Just take them with you.

Even poo-in-loos have slowed down.

It's literally just Africa and the Middle East, the source of 95% of the world's problems.

>Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Buddha, Hitler, NONE OF THEM HAD CHILDREN

That is some list.

You're the biggest fool of them all. The while point of this anti-family propaganda in the west has been not to EMPOWER people but the opposite.

You think you alone can do as much as a family can? A large enough family that WORKS TOGETHER is a MASSIVE investment that can very quickly rise up the social ranks if dine properly (e.g. forcing your kids to get jobs, teaching them about how to make it in the world, and not kicking them out of the house at 18)

the secret is to play sports with ur kids and take them with u and sometimes leave them at home. being close to them will make u happy.

You sound like your IQ is 85.

I don't understand the edit

mods can you ban this faggot, he's made like 20 bait threads in the past 2 hours none of them contribute anything.

Protip from a geneticist: none of your genes are unique.

That's because it's in German