Silk #12 storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had to resize this a bit.

>It's a Tana Ford issue

Is the original artist going to just do covers now?

Hopefully, she'll come back once in a while.

At least Ford is seemingly being replaced by Irene Strychalski after this arc.

Get out of Civil War II by going on Medieval adventures with lesbians in the Negative Zone, but then have to do a tie-in with The Clone Conspiracy.

Oh, well, at least it looks like it'll address Jameson's reaction to his OG daughteru's murder.

>My name is not Smaug, that is a hate word

I'm relieved but also surprised that Silk got out of having to tie into CW2. Even Spider-Man 2099 had to have a tie-in.

Since the scan I got didn't have the usual "what happens next" page, here's the cover for the next issue.

What the hell?

I like this twist. Cliche. But good

So is the meme that this comic is good still alive? Can it die now?

How the fuck do you weave leather and armor?

Thank god for little blessings. Maybe they just finally realized that every crossover thing they've tried to do with Silk diminishes the quality.

Thanks for the story time OP

poal.me/ybe8y3

Yeah, that's gonna fit in... Three women in unknown colours. This isn't spelling strangers at all.

>bottom panel
Just...fucking die. And take the writer with you.

How to train you dragon 2, anyone?

I was expecting dad but ok.

Man this comic sure is something. Witty lesbians, pop culture references overload, forced humor, cliche as fuck plot points - it's Angela: Queen of Hel, but without the wank material to offset its shittiness.

Comic companies really need to start contracting people to do the writing or art of full runs

What the heck is going on in Silk? They say they are in the negative zone but this is nothing like how the negative zone has been shown until now

I'm sad because I actually did like it for a while, but it just seems to keep getting harder and harder to read.

>At least Ford is seemingly being replaced by Irene Strychalski after this arc.

I like Ford better.

Stuff like is badass, but her people just look, I don't know, gross to me for some reason.

Man, really got to reach to explain your pathetic taste huh?

Her anatomy is...how do I put this politely...dogshit, but her faces are very expressive and I usually don't have trouble following what's going on.

The face in just looks wrong. Her eyes are way too high on her head and her skull looks like it would be a featureless oval. I only hope I can get used to it.

>Khaleesi

asdglhkags;hlaghklalghlahg

Fuck. That. Jesus christ, that's a damn title not her name.

a title is literally just an extra name you get

So is the rest of it as much of memeclusterfuck as this or is this just a sad exception that shall never repeat itself ?

Fucking hell. I hope they dont survive.

This just seems stupid
Like I get the whole "be there for your friends" thing but there comes a point when moral support is outweighed by a complete lack of utility, and entering the negative zone is far past that point
At best, they'll slow her down.
At worst, they'll die or cause her injury due to protecting them
Just go back

What the fuck happened to the art? Why did they replace the original artist? Will they be back for more than the covers?

How do they plan to get back up to the door?
Do they just not think of that? That seems like an important detail that they'd consider

Is this weirdworld? Or the negative zone? Does Thompson not know what the negative zone is?

>nyargh!
Is this injustice

I've frown bored of this series. Hope it gets cancelled soon. Along with Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen, and Web Warriors.

I'm starting to suspect Thompson is making a running gag of making it a little more ridiculous every time Silk weaves something.

It looks like Thompson is trying to change things up after the whole Black Cat arc by shifting things into light-hearted high adventure.

I have to admit, that stuff's not really my bag. But I'll stick it out a few issues and see if it wins me over.

Why do they continue to use this image.
Reminding us of the beautiful hair she used to have that they took away for now reason.

They'll probably all get at least one more relaunch, but they're all doing pretty poorly. Spider-Woman will definitely be the first to go. She's just redundant with so many other female Spider characters and her sales are the lowest out of them, definitely in cancelation range. I think Spider-Gwen's here to stay regardless of sales unless they revive Gwen in the main universe, though. They sure do love pushing Gwen.

Don't forget Web Warriors is ending.

is this book always this fun?

I just picked up first 2 issues. Man, things took a weird turn in 10 issues huh.

when the fuck did the negative zone turn into LOTR. More importantly why the fuck are normies like cindy's parents in the negative zone????????????????????????

Isn't Silk supposed to be fucking grounded and shit like wtf

How long before Silk is forgotten?

I fucking hate when people use "Khaleesi" in place of the character's name, too. It just shows how utterly ignorant and lazy a person is.