Post your hometown

post your hometown

Do you have big earthquakes in Panama?

not really except a few times a logn time ago

My parents say that it used to be good, not like I can remember anything

In fact, the lack of earthquakes is one of the reasons the interoceanic canal is in Panama and not in Nicaragua.
Xopa

Is Panama first world?
Picrelated is my city.

One of the most safest cities in mexico

there arent many pictures only, it's a nice city tho, really comfy

found a better photo. We dont have anything special, only things I can think of is one of the Ramones and Cortazar lived here.

>venezuelan
I bet you're in Madrid

xup
no, where is that

Tatarstan, Naberezhnye Chelny.

nope
>>venezuelan
also wrong

África

very small town

very nice
is it cold?
looks like a feminine skyline
you live there?
do you do throat singing? or deep throating?

Hot as shit in the summer

There were height restriction on the buildings because of an inner city airport they just shut down. I think it looks nicer than Commie bloc tower sky ghettos anyway.

Yes.

who else /smolboi/ here?

I'm on holiday in Norway right now, but I live in Russia. Here is my hometown.

do children in your hometown have the opportunity to spend free time chilling among psychoactive mushrooms?

That red thing doesn't exist anymore.

yes. demolished finally last summer iirc. there's no a nice lawn there. wish someone would say what everyone is thinking tho: we need some coniferous trees, preferably pine, there

wait... are you from around here?

There's a nice beach there, though. Where women with big asses go instead of the tourist lake next to it.

Very comfy, what city is this

No, its bittersweet, always wondered what small town life is like

I took this pic in my glider last year in 2017. This is in Venlo, the Netherlands.

this q popped out of nowhere, i would imagine its bad for kids to be around shrooms, that should be for adults.. do estonians go hunting lib caps in the autumns btw?

Wtf? I have no clue why it is upside down? kek

>do estonians go hunting lib caps in the autumns btw?
yes. it's illegal and police can detain you, but people still do

is this pagan?

well it's not exactly christian i would think

The police doesn't really see if you're picking magic mushrooms.

It is but amanitas are more available. Lib caps grow in cow fields.

the most popular places are monitored afaik. recent years i haven't heard much about it, but it used to be a problem for landowners who reported trespassers on their cattle grounds leaving behind too much trash to be just harmless shroomerites

do the police really prioritize that, seem like something a policeman would turn a blind eye to if he were a bit normal..

it's FAR from being a priority. but i have to admit i get the feeling it's not because of common sense, but rather money. manpower costs, doing tests costs and the returns in terms of society aren't that great since the shroom gatherers interested in only psychoactives are a marginal group of society. like 99% of people pick edibles only.

>like 99% of people pick edibles only.
why not agknowledge all that nature gives through the earth

anyways do police like to bust up shroom pickers and are the penaltys bad if get cough for the crime of strolling around fields with a basket

well, we do have everymans right (to pick mushrooms and berries from where ever in the forest/field), but people do get annoyed with other people trespassing, especially if you happen to alpha the most alpha of the bulls and cuck the whole herd to not eat (a real problem if you're say... producing milk and/or cheese or cheese products like blue or cottage or something)

Hardly anyone can tell a difference from those and regular "shit shrooms" as we call them. If the police has an eye out it's because they're some kind of criminals in the area.

beatiful

lol yea, one autumn i think i saved almost 13 people from dying just by sorting their shroom collecting results

I love Morocco.

nigger