I solved Europe's demography crisis

Listen up fags.

Germany's going to pay 90 billion Euros annually for the refugee invasion.

For that kind of money, you could pay 2.5 million women each year 36000 Euros for having kids.

Let that sink in.

REFUGEES ARE STEALING OUR CHILDREN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-retirement-age-69-work-central-bank-angela-merkel-a7202266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are paying 120 euro per month for every child. Fuck this.

Why do gemans still pay taxes?

For Greek amusement

I find it fascinating how the AfD proposed doing exactly what you suggested, and every party in Germany instantly declared it racist.

White women having white kids is now racist in Germany.

Yeah, because it is.

German engineering.
Make it happen.

While you're at it, work on that atlantropa project. We need more land for lebensraum.
Maybe we can recolonize Africa and irrigate the Sahara.

You don't think that they have thought of this solution.

Face it, they are choosing to pay for and import brown people rather than just incentvizing native Europeans to reproduce.

This is a deliberate decision.

The
>demographic crisis
of which (((they))) speak of is that there are TOO MANY WHITE EUROPEANS IN EUROPE

Not that they want more. They want to replace independent spirited, thinking people with stupid brown people who listen to their Imam and niggers from african who can be kept in line with simple force.

They don't understand it's all gonna blow up in their face... but fuck em.

I have a better solution: we dump all immigrants in Germany and build a wall around you. Then we let you rot like the cancer you are

Mind blown
Fuck me

Bumping again because... Well fuck me.
Just bumping

This.

Where die you get that?
Its estimated that we PayPal 100 Billion till 2020 Not annually
So we would Pay Them the 36000 in 4 years
To get your stats right

*where did you get that from
Im on mobile sry

They have been raging for so long against the AfD and insulted them in every possible that they have absolutely no other choice but to reject everything proposed by them by now.

The Problem is it would be Very problematic to find a legal way to only Support one class of woman
Like only the middle class?
Our welfare reciever would chimp out
But i agree that we should spend the Money on supporting our familys

Don't thank me

Good point. Given that in 2015, there were 2 million immigrants of whom most will rely on welfare, I think my number is not too far off. But even with 20 billion Euros annually, almost a half million women could be persuaded to to have children.

sorry hans your own women dont want that
stop being a racist or I'll call merkel

Maybe only married women with a degree or abgeschlossener Berufauseducation ;)

Yep and even in there would be no legal Base to support them that much.
Look at our fucked up infrastructure.
Autobahnen in NRW are fucked and dont even talk about our rail System and schools

>that degenerate communist
cant make this shit up

>For that kind of money, you could pay 2.5 million women each year 36000 Euros for having kids.

You know as well as I do that regardless of the invasion or not, if you introduce a 36k per year gibmees rules for kids, 90% of the kids would be by Turks, Pakis, Iraqis, Afghans and Africans who are already here. You will have a boom of 50year old Turkish women post-menopause getting artificially inseminated after a hormone treatment.

Meanwhile, white women will say "why should I have my body used to pump out of another human, that's disgusting".

That's another Baustelle. You see, having kids and raising them in a reasonable age is a tough choice for young educated women. You'll probably lose a good year worth of experiences in both career opportunities as well as in terms of personal education of all sorts. The state has to acknowledge that it is very important for the society as a whole to support these women and young family with all means in the decision for having kids.

They should pay 1000 for the first, 2000 for the second 3000 for third kid annually.

Success... would be almost guaranteed. And for that infrastructure... just raise the taxes for childless hippie whores.

Thanks jews!

My god... what an insane burden your leader has shackled to the german tax payer. How have the public reacted to this figure? They should be mad about how much your wasting on unproductive people soaking up your infrastructure and social services. Immigration should be a way to increase your tax base not decrease it ,and on the other hand supressing wages by flooding labor markets. Ze dreams of germans soon to be over?

it's happening in all white countries
erope is getting muzzies and italians
ausfailia is getting africans and chinks
US is getting spics and muzzies

>1000 for the first, 2000 for the second 3000 for third kid annually
monthly

>You know as well as I do that regardless of the invasion or not, if you introduce a 36k per year gibmees rules for kids, 90% of the kids would be by Turks, Pakis, Iraqi

They have to get kicked out or Europe is lost either way.

One way to avoid is to link the benefits with a degree or sth. like that.

The fucking fat dyke with pink hair is so fucking disgusting I wanna puke
FUCK

fuck
the pink haired female fat monster looks and moves like fucking SHREK

Yep thats the Problem. I think we could use our Tax-system to benefit the middle class? den Steuerfreibetrag erhöhen?
So people on welfare who dont Pay taxes dont really benefit
But the Problem would be that the leftiest partys would rage
Look at the Plans the csu had

Please pay attention that there are only subhuman females opposing those views

Females should be used as sex slaves and walking wombs, nothing more, and I'm serious, I'm not joking

Yeah not that but im male and my girlfriend would if we get Kids want to stay at home (till Kindergarten) and Not only one kid
So i as man Has to find a good paying Job to support my family and building a house or buying a good flat or something
Its rly a great Future to look at...
Because its so easy to Drop out of the middle class and than i fear its game over

We pay for the world iq to drop, this is so war and insane.

At this point, I can only recommend preparing for Auswandern. After the Bundestagswahl, if AfD doesn't get substanzielle gains... it's so fucking over.

Highly related

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-retirement-age-69-work-central-bank-angela-merkel-a7202266.html

>implying the problem is females and not Jew backed cultural Marxism
You can always become a self hating Jew like pic related.

Or moving away from the City cheaper rants and Land prices
But Not so many Jobs tho

>The Problem is it would be Very problematic to find a legal way to only Support one class of woman
No it wouldn't. Denmark is spending tax money on getting explicitly white Danish women incentives to have children.

You know how they did it?

They said fuck leftists, fuck leftist sensibilities, fuck Muslims, we're Danish and this is Denmark.

and what good does it that you are vocal about it HERE? you fucking retard

It's literally always women...

But how can you find a Base to just say white blonde girls
When does a german woman begin?
Only x amount of german ancestors makes you german?? Or Do we Start with races?

Look i Do want it because it would benefit me but what can we really Do? I dont think there is a easy way. Afd is Not our golden savior

If all white german men stopped working and paying taxes... that would be a fun strike

Those Jews, who push agenda on other countries are Zionists
Zionists believe that Jews are superior to other races and should rule them all
Not all Jews are Zionists, some are anti-Zionists

#NOTALLJEWS

>self hating Jew

What does that even mean? Am I a self-hating white for wanting to destroy white leftists?

tell your god damn people to stop trying to fuck up Europe

Everyone who immigrated after 1955 is a fucking immigrant. Their children are immigrants. End of discussion.

this story never was about the european white culture and/or gene pool preservation

>having white german babies in Germany is now racist and taboo

I want off this planet. Fuck all this.

Yeah try that in our World
Good luck

The more those leftists rage and shout some random shit, the more it clearly shows that they hate themselves, their race, their homeland
The more they rage, the more it feels like they are loosing ground and just attack blindly like wounded wild beast

Don't you fucking off on me
Truth hurts, but if everybody would do what you want to do, then nothing ever would change and those pink-haired monsters will destroy Europe

5 years ago this whole refugee crisis would have been unbelievable. There is no reality but the one you create.

Does anyone have sauce for this quote? I'd like to use it, as Schweitzer is very much used as a symbol of wisdom and ethics here with hospitals and schools named after him.

You were on the same path long before the refugee crisis though. Like the UK, France, The Netherlands and Sweden

Okay but the kids will all be mixed, so good luck.

Make the payment extended maternity leave, so women with higher paying jobs receive more gibs and the trash who shit out kids get nothing.

>But how can you find a Base to just say white blonde girls
You say "This is Germany, we are financing ethnic German births because this is German land and Germans have owned it for 5000+ years."

The keyword is 'ethnic'. It implies you're native to the land, which you are. And if leftists disagree, you fucking kill them because they're denying reality at that point just to be traitors.

And yes, Germans have trackable genetics. But if it makes your jimmies less rustled, then say "white Germans".

I don't get why people are so colon cooked over the idea. It's your fucking territory. The concept of democracy is a social construct, it is not the natural ground state of what you are as an identity. So when democracy tells you you can't have white kids and have to permit brown people to steal your money and queef out 10 wiggling welfare womb turds each, that's when you burn democracy to the ground and slaughter all its adherents. It's pretty simple, really.