ANALYSIS SHOWS CLINTON NEEDS JUST ONE STATE TO WIN

ITS OVER TRUMPFAGS. EVEN FOX NEWS HAS HILLARY WINNING
>Hillary Clinton heads into the fall out front in enough states to give her at least a tie in the Electoral College, meaning a victory in any of the several states now a toss-up would be enough to push her over the top and into the White House, according to an Associated Press analysis of the electoral map, with 78 days until Election Day.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/ap-analysis-shows-clinton-needs-just-one-more-state-for-electoral-college-win.html

THE TOSS UP STATES
>Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio.
She already has new Hampshire, florida and Nevada in the bag because She's leading by double digits on those states

SAY IT WITH ME; MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Madam president

AWOOOO

>August 21st
>Thinking anything matters at this point

>as long as Hillary stays in the lead, she'll win

I honestly don't think she will win, and the debates will determine it.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does not having the lead in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and he has been the best candidate in the entire Republican party for how many years now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in US history who just happen to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of having a biased mainstream media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best candidate in decades, he won enough delegates to win the GOP nomination and would have won even more if lyin Ted didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some more Hillary emails just got leaked , just like the DNC ones. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's so good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll us, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>clinton needs one state to win
>clinton wins one state
>trump wins the other 49
>trump becomes president
nice plan democrats

Shills BTFO

#@86096566
Why are you still employed shilling then? waste of money.

based Sup Forums

Why do we even need elections if the media picks and choose's who we want for us?

Sup Forums BTFO

>Trusting Polls.

Oh you naive children.

>EVEN FOX NEWS
is too heavily influenced by Saudi money to take at face value.

"CLINTON JUST NEEDS TO WIN IN ORDER TO ENSURE HER VICTORY."

Do these retards get paid to write this pseudo intellectual garbage?

the media did this with bernie too. "But he's behind in all the polls, he has no chance!" it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trump supporters need to ignore this shit by yesterday until it festers into a larger narrative, and every time someone tells you she's in the lead, just show them the LATimes poll.

Yes.

Why aren't we?

Not if either she or key members of her team end up in jail first .

>Do these retards get paid to write this pseudo intellectual garbage?

They just cut and paste talking points they're fed from CTR higher ups. No thought goes into that act.

The debates in September, lets see if Hillary can make it up to the podium in a state of consciousness and actually perform in the debate. Who knows she may even have a coughing fit.

Succulent use of this pasta. Bravo mate.

RARE
no seriously where is that

>it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

lol, it'll probably be the opposite.

Dems are not enthusiastic about Clinton. Them thinking the election's in the bag will just suppress Clinton turnout, with voters thinking "oh thank Christ, I don't actually have to stand in line 4 hours to vote for that miserable hag if she's gonna win"

Meanwhile Trump can whip his voters into a determined last stand for American democracy and beat expectations.

You're gonna be saying that November 7. "B-but the only poll that matters is turn-out!" Says the man who ignores 60 years of polling precedent.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

and she will get florida, ohio, iowa and new hampshire for sure
with the way trump has been shooting himself in his feet, he might even lose north carolina or nevada

Well, consider my record corrected.

Op is an idiot that doesn't even see the shift happening now
What a buffoon

Florida? U drunk?

:)

Analysis shows OP is a faggot

right next to new jersey

I don't know who in my state would do that outside of the zombie army, but I'll find out if it comes to that.

no. i mean, i wish, but i'm being serious. florida has slowly shifted to clinton

>Leafs in charge of reading comprehension.

Im sorry this isn't written in your native mandarin dialectic
>muh..muh...one poll with a 3.0% margin of error
LMAO

And it is shifting back
Watch

He is up 2 in poll out of California

That is one fucking week!
Wait a month

saddest thing evar is that you dont even care that she's a disgusting criminal piece of shit. as long as she can promise free shit to niggers and wetbacks and move them into swing states to secure her votes she's going to win. that's why america is going to be over run by mudslimes and wetbacks and you wont be able to draw social security after 2030. it's fucking aweful that men with tits and assfaggots are really the opinions that matter these days. have fun with your nuclear winter.

Well said!

The pollsters ignored 60 years of polling precedent too by leaving out millennials and unsure voters after the dnc media fiasco

I'm not saying trump has it in the bag, but it's closer than you think, and don't underestimate turnout

((((Bronstein))))

Wew lad

>Analysis
>Anal ysis
>Anal Isis
tells you all you need to know

Wow i guess im a #trumptrain now. Really made me think

I smell the smelly smell of desperation. It's smellier than that of her diapers.. Which is pretty damn strong.

>implying trump won't rape her in the debates

Is Jew Stewart talking to the middle class or is he trying to talk directly to Trump here?

If it's the former i'll lose the respect I never even had in the first place for him

>legal foreign workers
No problems there, leaf.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Florida for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

Sounds like how Jeb was going to win the nomination...

What exactly do you expect to achieve with this? Do you think trump voters will suddenly vote for Hillary because her supporters project a win?

>You don't own X
Who does?
>The citizens of the country do
Do you think that maybe he was speaking in a collective sense?
>Look, I'm just a comedian...

i would expect Mr. Trump, to hold back until second week of September. Why? Because there is still time to take Hillary out and lets say put Biden in her place. I would put money on the fact that we have not seen Donald's final form yet, and I would not even be surprised if one day it comes out he paid for some of these "crooked" polls to make Hillary look better then she really is. Just wait fellas, just wait

I look forward to calling you cucks for the next 4 or so years if you don't man up and go for trump

These dubs show Clinton will die before the elections in her own shit puddle

Witnessed

when I look at Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, I wish the Holocaust was real.

lel manafort already left

>personally gives Trump pills

Liar

latimes.com/politics/

Seems even leftistfag media has Trump up, holy fuck, you liberals are really losing your minds these days.

Trump constantly overperformed his polls in primary votes.

DNCLeaks, hillary's private email server, soros leaks, etc. Prove the media is basically Hillary's public relations arm.

pollsters changed how their polls work when Trump polled ahead of clinton.