Can we even categorize Portugal as a first world country?

Can we even categorize Portugal as a first world country?
Their HDI is lower than Brunei, Estonia, Qatar, Poland, Lithuania, Chile, Saudi Arabia, and Slovakia

HDI is a meme

This

Just look at methodics

Potugal is still better than any EE coutry or literal shithole like greece

HDI has stopped being updated/released since 2015.Every HDI report since 2015 don't feature the index.Portugal has become so much better since then.What hits our rank is our literacy rate which has been wrongly calculated and misinterpreted.The portuguese HDI should be around spain level.

Portugal is still better than the shithole Slovenia is

I would categorize Portugal as 1.5th world. Like Czechia, Slovenia, Greece, Estonia.

I've heard that all narcotics are legal in Portugal. Is it true or only using drugs is legal?
Does it really helps to fight narcomania?

We had a huge drug problem in the 80's and 90's and when I say huge I really mean it. Heroin was a cancer in our society. But instead we decided to decriminalize drugs. That means that they are still illegal if you are caught with a big supply but if not then you'll just get a warning. a fine or be told to check with a doctor or something.
Instead of throwing people in jail and going with the American "war on drugs" mentality our government at the time decided the best course was to help the people using the drugs.
Turns out this worked out pretty well.

You are delusionaln chink

w-what do you mean?

>>I've heard that all narcotics are legal in Portugal. Is it true or only using drugs is legal?
decriminalised consumption, selling is still illegal.

Consuming is not fully legal, you just don't get sent to jail. It's honestly the best model, and I can't believe more countries are making it legal/ilegal instead of the sensible middle ground we managed to come up with.

Drugs are illegal in Portugal. Amerimutts mistook decriminalization with legalization.

I wish people here were more understanding. They hear "drug addict" and immediately condemn the person. And then they wonder why we have such a massive opiate problem.

>Spain
>5th

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

moortugal is such a fucking shithole even with all the gold they stole from us they'r still worst than greece

How is France not on there?

Now use IHDI

I stopped taking HDI seriously when Venezuela jumped up about 9 spots about 2 years ago.

Seems like you're getting there.
>our literacy rate which has been wrongly calculated and misinterpreted
How so?
Based, I was so jelly back then. Well here you're probably not going to jail either, but it ties up the police force and the courts.
Busted dealers are out the next day and in no short supply due to certain occurrences and the hardcore consumers (i.e. crackfiends and junkies) squatting on the sidewalks.like in Frankfurt are just ignored by the officers because they get enough shit as is.
Doesn't seem to be working too well. Doesn't help that our narcotics commissioner is a Bavarian farmer bitch with proudly zero clue installed to block all debate that might have arisen from the movement in the US.

This,we are very very bad, so donĀ“t come here, spread the word to your ape zilians bro's and if possible to the refugees and africans

Dont forget their wages are lower than polands

Bosnian spoted.

or not