Good bye Anya!

Enjoy being in limbo far off in the multiverse for many years. If Marvel still hasn't brought a popular character like Blink from Exiles back since 2009, you're not coming back anytime soon.

People would rather write about Mattie Franklin instead.

They should put her in one of the Spider-Man spin off books likes Silk or Miles book

Blink came back in New Mutants.

They have proceeded to do nothing with her

also Id rather read Mayday

>mattie franklin
who?

>Silk
That'd be for the best

>Spider-Man by Bendis: The Writer
Noooo... No... Just no.

Yea just what Miles need, ANOTHER girl hanging on to his Johnson.

Blink from the Age of Apocalypse universe.

Just let her find the dimension where Rikki went off to and have her chill there

The original 616 Spider-girl. Who is appearing in Silk #14.

>Rikki
Barnes?
She's dead

just reveal that she isn't and was instead shunted to another dimension and anya gets her friend back

you mean 4th spider-woman. mattie was never spider-girl

Think about it for a minute. Do you really want her in 616 right now?

being Anya is nothing but suffering

Spider-girl was one of her in-universe nicknames that she hated being called. Similar to Anya.

And she was the 3nd Spider-Woman.

It makes her relateable, because being an Anya fan is nothing but suffering.

I feel like her character has always had potential but it has never been utilized. Even her original book fell kind of flat with me, but at least the mystical spirit-of-the-hunter stuff was new and different. Everything since then has just been one mediocre attempt after another.

I still like her, but I don't even know why. And frankly, I think I'd be happier if she got a decent send-off than if she kept riding the mediocre C-lister wheel over and over.

She also pretended to be Spider-Man for a while.

>People would rather write about Mattie Franklin instead.

It's probably just a clone that won't stick around so that Jonah can get rekt on-panel instead of off like her first death.

Speaking of which, Mattie had a pretty shitty situation after her series ended to.

Meh, Anya was easily the most boring Spider-lady anyway.

Her spider-girl series tanked harder than even Mattie's.

There's a reason for that and it's not the character.

So the current names for spider-type women are:

Spider-Woman- Jessica
Madame Web - Julia
Arana- Anya
Not born Spider-Girl- Mayday
Silk- Cindy
Ded- Mattie
Ded- Madame Web
?

Do ones like Tarantula and various Symbiote users like Mania count, or are they too many degrees from the base?

>Red Hulk kills her father
>Nothing really comes out of it
I dunno man I liked her but didn't like her series at all.

C A R A P A C E
W
H
E
N

I count them if they've used the symbiote to do spider things like specifically webbing rather than just generic tentacles.

>or Miles book

Why do you hate Anya?
Did she steal your girlfriend?
Did she murder your dog?
Did she reveal you internet history to your parents?
What did she do to you, user?

>just reveal that she isn't

don't you fucking dare drag her back into the shitshow fucker

i will end you

THIS

How did she lose those Spider Hunter powers? Did she regain powers during Spider-Island?

No, that's pretty much it.

Her relationship with her father was one of the most charming parts of her original series, and the writer amputated it for cheap drama. There wasn't an ounce of fun in that entire run. In fact, there wasn't any part of that run that even needed to be about Spider-Girl - it could have been about literally anyone, and it wouldn't have mattered because when you do something a drastic as kill off family members, that character is going to be unrecognizable until the grief fades.

That's why it tanked. It was an unenjoyable series with unoriginal plotlines about a character that didn't matter.

the 'hunter' powers got taken away when it turned out she was a decoy host and the one who was meant to become the hunter came to reclaim the position

she somehow permanently lost her entire carapace, which was a separate power she'd inherited from her mother, because the helmet got messed up a bit. I'm pretty sure the lazy ass artist was just sick of drawing it

AoA Blink wasn't from 616 though.

Psylocke was and when New Exiles was canceled she was brought back. Hell even Sage got brought back eventually

She stopped using Arana and is now Spider-Girl.

I don't count the Tarantulas, and the only symbiotes I count are Venom and Mania.

Does Julia still go by Madame Web? She lost those powers, and I haven't read her post Spider-Verse appearance in Waid's Daredevil.

I don't think she's had any other appearances since then

I think Ewing can do stuff with her.
That man is the living embodiment of deep lore.

Where did it all go wrong for Spider-Mom?

When she got an anonymous sperm donor instead of having Carol's kid.

Jess is odd enough without being impregnated by a girl.

being odd is the closest to a thing she has

At least since SW and QS share origin now she must be more confident she isn't a spider given human traits

Wait what? Did they cancel Web Warriors or something?

Yes.
Next issue is the last one

New Avengers #1, when Bendis started forcing Jessica Drew down everyone's throats.