How is this stain on humanity still alive? He's like 100 years old

How is this stain on humanity still alive? He's like 100 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfLkJ9unec0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjfnx7txbz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like David (((Rothschild))) 6 heart transplants.

What the fuck is this nigger's endgame? what does he want? He's too old to live on after his plans even fruition.

his droopy sacks of skin underneath his eyes creep me the fuck out

>even if someone killed him, he still has 5 kids to carry on his work

He'll be more alive if he gets another heart transplant.

Same

He's yet to achieve his goal of open borderless society.

Yes only your immediate quality of life matters. good thinking, goy!

If you come across this message, Soros will gain 5 additional years of life unless you reply "FUCK SOROS"

Y-you are kidding right?

Tell them to wait for a family reunion.

FUCK SOROS

Nope. jewgle it.

easy
follow the money
destroy the money

no money no power

Nobody has driven a wooden stake through his heart and chopped his head off. That's why he's still alive.

I hear that wood chippers are effective against the undead too.

This guy is the crotch stain that you can't clean out.

But seriously, hes probably mostly cyborg at this point.

That's pretty fuckin impressive

Jews eat babies foreskin so they can live for centuries.

He wants to secure a place for israel

just wondering why the anglos don't kill that jew back in 1992

kek will seal his fate

He bought half a dozen hearts already. He'll buy another half dozen before he kicks it. Peopke like him made me decide to retract my organ donor status. I eill not fuel a giga-jew another ten years.

He's contributed to anti-Israel, anti-zionist causes. I don't think his motives are this simplistic.

Man, learning about Soros has been really disheartening. The guy is the architect of OWS, MoveOn.org, and BLM - while also being the effective leader of the DNC and Hillary's top donor. Let that shit sink in. He created his own opposition so as to undermine its efforts and manipulate it to work against itself. How the fuck do we ever beat this? I can't even convince my fellow shitlibs that Hillary and the DNC aren't our friends and that voting for them is suicidally dumb... now I have to convince them there's an ancient undead Hungarian Jew puppet master who created our progressive movements in order to set them up to fail? Yeah fucking right that's never going to work. We're ACTUALLY fucked. The dude lead a coup in Ukraine leading to mass murder, he was the effective leader of the country and managed to paint Russia as the enemy in the situation. You think he'll treat the U.S. any better once his fucking Manchurian Candidate is in office?

I wonder why people don't off bad actors all the time. I wish there was just a spree of assassinations, shitty politicians and their oligarch masters turning up dead. No big violent revolutions, no citizens throwing themselves at militarized police, just a bunch of patriots with will and access sacrificing themselves for the greater good.

Rockefeller, not Rothschild

Not even the Devil or God want him, so they keep him alive.

Thanks to fetus blood

>How is this stain on humanity still alive?
the dark side is powerfull. more powerfull than you can ever imagine

Everyone looks around saying "someone should do something" without thinking if they can do something. I don't own a gun, how to shoot well, or how to track a target. Someone should do something but I am incapable.

Did he lead the coup in Ukraine or did he just take advantage of it? I haven't seen enough evidence to make the call either way. He was balls deep in it though, that's for sure.

get capable

He isnt actually in complete control of presidents he was actually disapointed how obama handled the 2008 issue.

He probably funded hillary because he wanted some control over the most likely presidental candidate to win.

He simply was unable to predict Trump, Wikileaks or Bernie.

i harbor to kek from soros' evil.

How many people had to die waiting in line for a heart transplant so that these fuckers could extend their lives a few years extra? Isn't that illegal? You can't buy organs in Western countries, either, so where are they getting these hearts from?

kek will take his soul out of his body

He heard you, praise Kek!

Don't be absurd, he will shed that skin before too long but his kind do not die.

In Israel you cannot be prosecuted for buying black market organs and receiving them. The rich and famous go to Israel and have illegal operations done and cannot be prosecuted, because the lizard people in the Israeli government want a safe haven for other lizards to live forver.

Israel is up there as one of the most evil countries in the world. What they do in the shadows is sick.

We need to build a containment grid for him.

He never got a sixth heart transplant, the new site that published that is satire

what about other transplants ? are they also hoax or did he get 5 heartplants before?

I'm pretty sure that was a fake article.

Some people just live long. I have a relative thats 93 years old, drinks cognac everyday, was hit by a car at 60+ mph and went to a coma for a few days.

Then had a heart attack, then fell on her TV and had a serious spinal injury because quote "the devil pushed her". And she is still alive.

Some people are just hard to kill.

parabiosis

>"Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive"

holy mother of merchant

He has a high security island full of identical Soros clones. They are imprisoned there for life and have no comprehension of the outside world. They are forced to eat healthy and exercise regularly. He gets his regular blood transfusions from these clones. When one of them turns 20 they are slaughtered for their organs and he upgrades to a fresh kidney or heart that is a perfect genetic match whenever he needs one.

I'm astonished that anyone believes people with this amount of power wouldn't set something like this up for themselves at the bare minimum.

Alex Soros is probably one of those clones too. They just raised him on the outside and indoctrinated him with all of George's beliefs as a backup plan in case of George's death.

eating souls

>Blood Magic
>Necromancy
>Human Sacrifice

Pick three.

Don't worry guys, he didnt get a sixth. He's only had 5, the last one was just satire so its ok.

Is his endgame really creating and ruling over a relatively small cretinous slave class? Alex says it's on record

i remember reading a book that had this theme. some super drug lord from mexico who somehow controlled the entire border and ruled it like some sort of giganigga jew king. the protagonist is one of his clones and ends up fucking over his plans.

I wish I could get that furious. I no longer have the energy. Soon, I will drift into the abyss...

>mfw its true

Trump hasn't droned him yet.

His son is already taking the reigns.

Because we haven't meme magicked him to death yet. Time to decide how he dies.
ROLL EM

you know what you need? it's on sale for 17.76

Soros, rothschild, and slick Willy all have access to some high tech government machine pumping them full of whatever that keeps them alive.. But that machine, clearly, doesn't keep them from looking very ill

peacefully in his sleep within the next 365 days

Defective heart transplant that causes a heart attack.

Falls down a flight of stairs, around Christmas time.

lots of fresh palestinian body parts

Have you heared when Stefan Molyneux defended George Soros? Well, now you do: youtube.com/watch?v=GfLkJ9unec0

By some quirk of fate the heart he steals contains the soul of a pure and innocent boy. In times of Jewish injustice he becomes Shoah-nin Vulto, a holy samurai dedicated to the downfall of the wicked. Soros repents of his evil ways and gives his life - in the form of his heart - so another may live, and the legend of Vulto lives on.

The Jews fear the samurai!
The Sun Rises over...

SHOAH-NIN VULTO!

He and Hillary die on a plane that falls and destroys the Kabba

That would truly be a habbening

And the plane is piloted by Merkel herself

He will outlive you.

My god he really is like some evil vampire, living off other people's hearts...that's fucking weird

Or Lord Kek himself

>David Rockefeller 6 heart transplants

«Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive» he told reporters.

Reminder that the (((elites))) already have the secret to eternal life and the cure to most diseases. Soros will still be around when you die.

>Soros will still be around when you die.
fuck that shit. Someone will kill him first.

rich

HEROES NEVER DIE

Fuck off, Tavistock England.

>When there is a mandatory DNA registry, low class people will officially become live stock for organ harvest if they are not already
>You will never here of a billionaire dieing waiting on a transplant
>This means there is likely a service which you can pay, that likely has some underground human storage
>Probably a lot like that movie where they tell people "can't leave the bunker, it's the end of the world out there"

Doctors accidentally transplant a pig's heart resulting in inevitable rejection by the pig.

TRIPLE CHECKED

SOROS EXPERT HERE

Six

fucking

heart

transplants

He wants every country to be dependent to the international monetary fund. It would basically cement a global economic order owned by private interests. Now what happens afterwards wouldn't be at his discretion, but his boss' (rothchild family's).

House of the Scorpion

>mfw this is all true

What book was this again? I think it was Philip K Dick, it's like the island or something?

They weren't poor people but clones, kept for organ transplants and stuff.

Daily reminder Dick Cheney is still fucking living

He had 5 heart attacks. At one point he didn't have a pulse because a pump continuously pumped blood through his veins.

Now he's got a new heart

The blood of goy children

Probably by drinking the blood of Goyim.

Honestly he sounds cool as hell and I would like to meet him

He's the last of a dying breed. Nowadays jews are pussies who do yoga. I miss old jews who tell you how the fuck it really is. Real heartless jews are what made this country.

And he's pretty much a vegetable at this point anyways. The bastard just doesn't quit.

Struck by lightning.

Do us all a favour and close the door behind you once you've helped your master into the oven

BLM is ((((Soros))))-funded CONFIRMED.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjfnx7txbz8

When he dies his son will just take over. His son is every bit the evil psychopathic globalist son of a bitch that dad is.

>He simply was unable to predict Trump, Wikileaks or Bernie.
>implying Trump isn't a patsy meant to throw the election
>implying Bernie wasn't meant to cuck leftists into bending over

Not sure about WikiLeaks though, that might be real.

And albino shitposter might be humankind's last hope.

lets hear what the digits say

(((stefan molyneux)))

>tfw went out drinking with the boys and they suddenly started talking about Soros without me saying anything

I didn't even have to reveal my powerlevel, the guy is already slowly becoming known.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
E
K

H
A
S

S
P
O
K
E
N