myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw this will never happen in my country

>belgium
fuck outta here. all the shitskin terrorists come from brussels

Nice neighbourhood, unfortunately someone didnt pick up their dog shit

i'm not dissing denmark just pissed off this pest is everywhere

feels good, doesn't it?

Here in America, it depends on where you go. Good areas, you might seen one or two minorities, and most of them are just regular people. You go to the shittiest parts, you don't see many, if any whites. If I had to guess, it's the same in Europe. Either way, not only is every European country more white than america by upwards to 20%, but our "mediocre areas" make your "muslim no go zones" look like utopia

youtube.com/watch?v=QWXOTfYIJuQ

Hah, you should come to Scania after your trip to Denmark. Every time I leave my house I see some fucker in a Hijab, when I go to the park there's giant middle eastern families roaming around and screaming.

nothing ever happens in your country

Read in the news that syrian refugees are running away from lithuania

KILL

EVERY

JEW

Yea, atleast one family went to sweden and they won't return. Feels good man

same here

What are you some kind of racist or something? I don't see the problem.

If i want to see somalians or experience somalian culture i'll go to fucking somalia not Denmark

What I love more is that these refugees say they will work anywhere and pick any job. The reality? They are not qualified to do basic shit and they complain about no gibs me dats.
Another interesting thing is that the public only heard about 2 "syrian" families here but theres actually around 50 or even more now and the government is hiding this fact.

This guy has to be the biggest, materiialistic, liberalist, feel-goody unaware faggot in the world.

lol.

Why are you so mad at this?

Sometimes during strikes our garbage doesn't get collected for weeks.

So you're allowing a silly picture along with a silly hate filled world view stop you from enjoying a place you want to go to?

I bet you're a real winner. But you're most likely just a shill trying to brainwash our youth to hate everything.

Kek'd