How would MIB deal with alien space rocks?

How would MIB deal with alien space rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/jjcwqj0oh07x5/The_Men_in_Black
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Men-in-Black-The-Series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let them be. Keep tabs should things really hit the wall.

>Those gem beings have been on earth for thousands of years slick.
>And they're still cleaning up the mess from their last war.
>That means we can focus on the Trifribulon's danji smuggling ring like we're supposed to.

I doubt they'd let them be. They're extremely obvious and the MIB is there to keep the fact that aliens live on earth a secret.

Course it also depends on if we're talking about Cartoon/Movie MIB or Comic MIB.

If they're in the SU universe the cat's already out of the bag on the gems existence. Everyone already knows they exist, the MiB would probably just be working to keep the specifics of their missions under wraps and keep people out of dangerous gem related locations.

The Crystal Gems already have a handle on the situation, all the MIB would really need to do is clean up collateral.

Rope the crystal gems into dealing with it while setting up perimeters around each warp site and Beach City
>all of Beach City's tourists have been undercover MIB agents keeping an eye on the gems since the 60's
>They allow the gems to live and operate unopposed in exchange for them staying in Beach City, taking down and bubble rogue corrupted gems, and access to any homeworld tech that shows up

The real question is, how would the Gems deal with non-Gem aliens wreaking havoc on Beach City when the MiB aren't around?

Gems don't like getting into other peoples business. I can see rose or Steven forcing them to if it gets out of hand for the MiB.

>other peoples business

Ive always wonderd this. I really hope they show organic aliens in SU at some point.

>Ive always wonderd

don't think to much into the show.

Get castrated you fucking spastic

The Gems themselves can either asimilate or keep to themselves. Make sure they just keep their extraterrestrial origin underwraps which should be easy enough since they're shapeshifters, only issue is they have to paint their faces otherwise only thing out of the ordinary is a very tall lesbian. Gem monsters are relatively easy to handle even if the Gems don't want to help them out.

Poof them and keep the gems secured at some alien jail.

Erosion.

>they create an erosion weapon that erodes gems out of existence

>asimilate

Not registering upon arrival of said planet.
No license for intergalactic space travel.
Flying a unregistered space craft in a restricted area.
Starting a war on said planet, endangering civilian life.

Yup, you space rocks aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Diamond saws

Are we talking about the cartoon/movie MIB or the comic MIB? As they would handle the gems a lot differently.

>Cartoon/Movies: watch over gems, working with them to improve MIB tech and handle alien situation.

>Comic: fuck them up with all possible weapons, including napalming the area until a crater remains.

aren't they literally why they made the MIB? to harbor alien refugees. The Gems aren't interested in war, they just wanted to survive.

how are the comics?

They exist to protect the general populace from aliens. Which means keeping up the masquerade. Peaceful aliens get to stay in exchange for government service (why they all work in places like the post office) or for tech and info. Dangerous ones are hunted down and killed or sent back where they came from. Civilians exposed to aliens (or magic, alternate dimensional beings, or anything weird in the comic) either get their memory modified on the movie or straight up killed and erased from record in the comic. If mundane people knew they would only freak out and start intruding into MIB shit and basically just making the job of protecting them harder and drawing in even more alien attention and refugees

>Not registering upon arrival of said planet.
>No license for intergalactic space travel.
>Starting a war on said planet, endangering civilian life.
>Civilian life
They were kind of there first. They had their whole war back when humanity was a bunch of monkeys. Probably before.

The canon has the war being 5000 years ago
People were still hunting and gathering, but civilization was starting to take hold

Let them continue what they're doing.
Set up surveillance in case the situation escalates.
Mind wipe any non-residents who leave with evidence of the Gem's existence.

Fair enough then. Still brings up the first three points being a case of trying to start shit with them for stuff that happened 5,000ish years before your laws were a vague idea.
Hell, they probably would have helped come up with them at that point.

Why haven't they made more MiB comics? Is it because they're too different from the movie?

>wreaking havoc on Beach City when the MiB aren't around
What makes you think Beach City doesn't have its own field office?

>people were still hunting and gathering
>civilization was starting to take hold
>5000 years ago
Jesus Christ, read a fucking book. By 3000 B.C., the Egyptian, Sumerian and Mesopotamian civilizations were all practicing agriculture and building cities. It was the bronze age, for fuck's sake.

Sup Forums only reads capeshit.

He's wearing brown

I think they would appreciate that the Gems had been there for several thousand years already, but would still want to know what kind of things were going on most of the time. When a giant green hand shows up in orbit, they will probably want to send a team.

k mind wipes a kid, and tells him that he should take a rifle and go climb a clock tower in later life.

they're different to the films/comics.

Congratulations, you have discovered that Steven Universe is not as well thought out as it appears to be. You win a No-Prize.

Incompatible settings. MIB in a universe where the gems have been there first would be drastically different. In such a universe, MIB would have been created specifically to cordon off Beach City and other gem related areas and keep the general public safe from gem monster shenanigans. It would be nothing like the cartton or movie MIB.

Yeah, K is pretty much a psychopath and J isn't very likable either. MIB the comic is a lot grittier but not in a good way.

And how many people on earth, other than Greg, realize the Gems are aliens? Yeah, the people of Beach City know they exist. But do they know anything about them other than they have strangely colored skin?

But user, only aliens could have made all of that.

Thats what i assumed. That anyone over 18 knows the truth and is on government payroll. Considering they had been apart of the revolution the U.S. government at least knows about them and would keep an eye on them.

Diamonds are on their dollars and stories of their feats are in the history.

Gems are most likely something of legend

Yeah. But just because what the Gems have done are part of myth and legend does not mean everyone believes that those myths and legends are facts. Or that these weirdly colored woman from this own coastal town actually ARE the people from the legend. Or that these weirdly colored people are from space.

You might want to redefine your definition of 'city' by 3000 BC. It's easy to think of greco-roman civilization or pyramids but it's hard to understate how primitive they'd still be by 3000.

The point is to an advanced alien civilization the so called 'humanity' of the time would've been no different than encountering cave dwellers.

The real question is why didn't Syrup go for the "ancient alien" route and have humans be slaves for the gem colonists. It would have made rose look more like a saint.
>Comic: fuck them up with all possible weapons, including napalming the area until a crater remains.
sound like something GOC would do.

The entire plot of alien space rocks begins with humans being very aware they exist all along.

So nothing. The MiB wouldn't really exist in this universe, unless they're keeping the alien space rocks also unaware of the aliens in the rest of the universe.

They also exist to protect aliens from humans, because there's no way to quickly transition a race where 10% of the population in the first world nations isn't really sure the Earth is round to being bros with aliens.

They ban gay marriage in earth and the space rocks have to find somewhere else to live

wouldn't be surprised if after the events of The Return/Jailbreak(and possibly even earlier after Ocean Gem) that the MIB send K & J to Beach City to question the Crystal Gems about what happened(and figure out if the CG can keep this under control)

stuff relating to the Gems is probably an exception to this, if mostly cause evidence of the Gems existing is too widespread to properly cover up

clearly the Crystal Gems are under some sort of Grandfather Clause giving them immunity for most things the MIB would cover(although I could see them having to do some paperwork after Lapis and Peridot moved into the barn), also Rose probably had some sort of involvement with the MIB's founding

It's a subdivision. The Men In Brown.

kek

A "city" is what you get when an animal discovers farming and architecture. Instead of a few dozen hunter-gatherers building little nests, you have THOUSANDS of the bastards constructing massive artificial cave networks. Like ants with their hives. Aliens looking for intelligence would certainly be intrigued, and might even be impressed with the crude human metalworking techniques, writing systems and organized slavery.

>Zed assigns K and J to go to Beach City to investigate the increase of Gem activity around the world
> J: Did someone stole an alien jewelry shop?
>K: Gems are aliens based on rocks thats have been living on Earth for thousands of years, Slick.
>When they arrive, K says they need to talk to the best source of data there, Ronaldo.
>They get the info and then neuralyze him.
>Go to Peridot and question what kind of illegal weapons she has been supplying lately.
>Intimidate her by blowing up her head.
>It doesn´t grow back.
>J freaks out
>K cleans the scene of the crime.
>Lapis doesn´t care.

I've never bought this premise. You always get some whackjobs with every new discovery, but most people don't freak out, they go "oh," and move on. Honestly, I was always waiting for that revelation that the MIB's states purpose was a coverup for them maintaining a monopoly on alien technology and interstellar trade.

Considering that one of the Crystal Gems swims in lava, can see the future and has super strength and durability, I doubt their weapons could hurt her.

But going with above comments, she or any of the others wouldn't instigate any problems, since they are isolated in Beach City and all Gem monsters seem to be in remote locations or making their way to the temple.

The only problem I could see actually arise is Connie telling anyone besides her parents about the Gems or Steven. Or Peridot figuring out how blogs work and posting videos/pics of herself.

>get poofed by a fucking spear
>get gem cracked by a gall

Connie, Lars and Sadie know for sure, along with Vidalia and Onion. I think the Cool Kids know but don't care

Ronaldo "knows" but I think experiencing it firsthand confirmed it.

Connie's mother has seen a Gem monster and Steven's powers. Jamie knows since he researched the "founding" of the town and Mayor Dewey knows more than he lets on.

As far as outside of Beach City, no one except Buddy has seen or noticed any Gems (though Keystone Motel probably tried to figure out why the room was frozen). The Cluster could likely be explained as earthquakes, but Lapis stealing the ocean when she first reappeared might take some explaining.

>turns out they weren't weapons
>just some random shit she and Lapis threw together
>reforms later after MIB leave town
>laments the loss of her meep-morps

arrest amethyst for fusing with a minor.

Pearl and Amethyst, definitely casualties.

Garnet would be much harder, if not impossible for an average or fit human to take down, especially since her Gem is the most protected

Not to mention Lapis would show up if Steven was in trouble

But knowing Steven he'd just tell convince MIB that things are fine and dandy in Beach City and they'd end up leaving.

Whatever they do it wouldn't be as entertaining as calling in XCOM.

>laments the loss of her meep-morps
This hurt my sides for some reason

They're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here.

>Not spacing your parenthesis

K and J aren't going to shoot an alien if they aren't sure their head will grow back. And since the gems have been around long enough MiB would know how they work.

Presumably the MiB have had dealings with other aliens races that have encountered Gems before, or refugees escaping from Gem Controlled planets like Cookie Cat.

Those aliens may have developed their own Anti-gem tech to fight off Homeworld forces

The company that did the original comics was acquired by Malibu, which was later acquired by Marvel, which ran Malibu into the ground and now pretends that it doesn't exist.

mediafire.com/folder/jjcwqj0oh07x5/The_Men_in_Black

Going with the Grandfather clause mentioned above. Peridot aside, the Crystal Gems were on earth long, long before the MiB were formed and there's just been too much evidence in this setting just lying around that the MiB can't cover up all the tracks of. They be more of a damage control and a spin doctoring organization, maybe even alter the history books to explain things, but I can't see the gems being cool with a bunch of suits going round, starting in the 50s messing with their stuff.

... That bein said, what IS standard procedure if an alien marries or consumates a relationship with an earthling? I mean, Rose does whatever the fuck she wants, but how would the agency react to a hybrid child who would legally be protected by alien and non alien laws...

They'd use alien space paper to win obviously.

>They be more of a

In my headcanon, the United States in SU is still way more Federalist than it is, today. There are fewer central government organizations dedicated to interfering with people's lives. If Mayor Dewey doesn't have a problem with the Crystal Gems then Delmarva's governor doesn't have a problem with the Crystal Gems then the President of the United States doesn't have a problem with the Crystal Gems.

People seem to forget that we're the ones living in the darkest timeline. Any fictional world that isn't specifically an authoritarian dystopia is automatically less authoritarian and dystopic than the one in which we live.

there's no government in SU

>Intimidate her by blowing up her head.
>It doesn´t grow back.
>J freaks out
>K cleans the scene of the crime.
>Lapis doesn´t care.

TOP FUCKING KEK, SOMEBODY DRAW THIS

They have United States currency

Set up a field generator to Isolate and contain the creatures, we've got to minimize chaos and panic among the populace, these Gem beings are made out of a solid holographical energy that is easily disbursed by either conventional weapons or small electric discharges, and Adorian Crossbows Plasma rifle should be enough to disrupt their form, if all else fails hit them with the Icer's for capture.

>with the Icer's

Thanks for the download.

>k mind wipes a kid, and tells him that he should take a rifle and go climb a clock tower in later life.

...can you show me this? I honestly don't know if I think that's awesome writing or a horrible idea.

I always wondered this. This would explain the universe of well, Steven universe.

Expand *

>SU MiB
Rode Quartz was one of the founding members.

>cartoon/movie MiB
Treated like any other alien species. Crystal Gems are frequently approached as potential agents.

>comic MiB
Treatment of Gems is generally pretty poor. Homeworld gets pissed and glasses Earth.

Just another tuesday.

How would Transformers deal with a Gem infestation?
What if Energon is baby-stage crystal gems?

K is a complete fucking psychopath in the comics. I honestly couldn't decide if I found amusing or annoying, which may have been the intent.

I think the writer once outright said something like, "J does right for the right reasons, K does right for the wrong reasons."

The events that have occurred here were your local Earth-based magical beings having a small disagreement, which has now been settled nonviolently. There was no giant green space hand, only a big hand-shaped cloud. Drive home safely and wear a goddamn seat belt from now on.

Given what they were casually planning to do to Earth and their disdain for organic life in general, I think non-gem life is sorted into two categories:
>Neat, could use as a pet
>EXTERMINATUS

There's very little life left out there. It's just Gem colonies all the way down.

I wish I could find the MiB cartoon
I'd love to watch it again

Here
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Men-in-Black-The-Series

did he just mind control a kind to kill kennedy?

>Lapis stealing the ocean when she first reappeared might take some explaining.

It was just a bizarre phenomenon related to global warming that will not repeat itself. This is why you recycle, people.

I read that all in Tommy Lee Jones's voice
Was not disappointed.

Noisy Cricket, full stop.

You didn't get The Hub?

>sound like something GOC would do.
The SCP's GOC? Don't know about any read that has them dealing with non-anomalies

Agriculture is actually at least 20000 years old. It just took humans a lot of time to master it.

Stable agriculture is contemporaneous with modern civilization like you said.

Don't confuse tribal societies with hunter-gatherer groups. They are different beasts.

>Homeworld gets pissed and glasses Earth.
They can try.

Raul, please.

Oh you.

GOC?

goc