Leo has access to a literal harem of women while you will die a virgin

>leo has access to a literal harem of women while you will die a virgin

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Normie politicians only focus on economics and never on sexual health.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3742081/Leonardo-DiCaprio-enjoys-day-fun-sun-bikini-clad-supermodel-girlfriend-Nina-Agdal.html
spankbang.com/63uu/video/mommy s pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=pyC0VRJu-Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=50W-XTC6tEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>while you will die a virgin
Nope

I'm fine with it. I've had sex with extremely hot girls and it's surprisingly normal. I'm much more jealous of his financial security than his sex life.

And amazingly it is ONLY because he is rich and famous. The dude isn't good looking at all anymore. He was. Not now.

They're yacht girls (ie, expensive prostitutes).

>tfw you're getting more attractive while the girls you date get more unattractive

>shirt on
>sunglasses
>sitting in a defensive position

You can tell he's a total pussy and just doing this to try to fill the gaping hole that is his mental life

Of course, not to mention

This
Girls are easy.
Fucking money, everything is expensive and it is never enough.

who is leo?

I was going to say the same thing.

If he wasn't rich and good looking, he would be a homeless heroine junkie.

I think it's something he's simply used to. He's addicted to hanging out with fawning females. Cultivating male friendships is difficult. Women don't mind just sitting around talking, and doing nothing for long periods of time.

>childless and 40

Not jealous at all senpai, also he got shit taste in women

LOW TEST

>ywn have a loli harem

feels bad mang

stop being pathetic.
I was a skinny skeleton and worked deadend jobs with a suspended license for several years and STILL managed to fuck 14 different girls before I met my wife and sorted out my life.

I have had friends who were fat and ugly and still managed to fuck chicks just because they were fun to be around and assertive.

You're probably just an awkward faggot who waits for her to make the first move.

>government should help me get laid to increase productivity and happiness

jesus... just kill yourself you fucking drain.

Or, you could prove me wrong.

makes me feel like i gotta work on my dadbod

in 30 years ima get so much barely legal ass

There is another man in the picture. Leo is probably just his fuckboy.

>being a promisculous degenerate (also childless at 40)
>impressive

were you really spoonfed MTV and those le funny sitcom shows like Friends for that long that you dont realized how bluepilled and destructive sex outside of marriage really is?

What is redpilled is having a stable marriage and a wife that respects you, have some fear of God you f

>muh charts
yeah nigga charts aint gonna give you that dadbod all the bitches want

put down the charts and pick up some donuts, time to get laid

>no female persons of color
>no diverse body types

This is very problematic. I had no idea Leo was a racist and a sexist.

>time to get laid

you retard, if your end goal in life is to "get laid" instead of wanting to have family you are part of the problem

What's up with the dude there in the back?

Behind the brunette.

What about mom bod?

my end goal is to have a bitchn dad bod, crush mad pucci and have a kid who knows his way around a 45acp

28 year old virgin manlet. I'll take your word for it

They're all hookers. This isn't a big deal a lot of them usually like to do group stuff. And there are plenty of good looking hookers just look at backpage.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3742081/Leonardo-DiCaprio-enjoys-day-fun-sun-bikini-clad-supermodel-girlfriend-Nina-Agdal.html

>>Leo has access to a literal harem of women while you will die a virgin

user has access to pure, moral girls who adore him and will not sleep with guys based on their net worth and fame, while leo will die truly alone because he has lost the ability to know who his real friends are, and every women he sleeps with has slept with at least ten other of his millionaire friends.

How does this make Leo feel?

HAHA MOM'S GONNA FREAK

The vast majority of men live and die without even touching a woman that's at least a 6/10 or hotter. That's why people do heroin folks. Just try to get through this life and maybe the next one will be better. Life isn't fair, gotta just deal with it. Drinking helps too.

cummy 4 mummy

I donĀ“t need social affirmation by way of petty sexual relationships with females. I am a free thinker who find an almost euphoric comfort in reckoning with my own intellectual superiority.

Leo fucking earned those whores alright? Not only is he a top tier actor he's a top tier lover too. He fucked Rihanna silly and he fucks these girls silly too. When you are able to give out poundings left and right and never leave a woman in satisfied you'll have gangs of bitches at your side waiting to do anything you say.

Terrible. For him because he's smart enough to realize that none of those bitches would be there if he wasn't rich and famous.

He's the new Jack Nicholson and like Jack he is going to die alone.

Doesn't bother me at all, but maybe thats just because i'm drunk right now

his body language suggests he is not entirely comfortable in that situation

well played user well played I am the exact same here a tip that will reach across the Atlantic

dam Irish

He always holds his beer like that

>i'm drunk right now

You dont need to tell us that, we can all see your flag

what is this a mummy for ants?
thats his disdain for the plebs around him

the fuck do you know how some actor holds his beer

Top of the mornin to ya lad

leo hasnt touched his shitty corona, but theres two empty evians next to him, what a faggot

Why should I work hard to approach her when she is going to treat me poorly for being short and ugly? FUCK THAT.

spankbang.com/63uu/video/mommy s pussy

I know I'm not low T... BUT when I see that image I first think about how annoying the conversations would be while I try to relax and read on the beach

Also, Leo must be Eskimo brothers with Dan Bilzerian via every one of those girls

He has said he doesn't drink smoke or do drugs. He's a huge pussy in real life.

Well, I also noticed it tbf.
I hold my beer like that because I don't want any of the label to rub off on my hands.
That said, Coronas don't have labels so WTF

>The vast majority of men live and die without even touching a woman that's at least a 6/10 or hotter.

Lad...

Thank you my likewise supreme gentleman, its nice to find equally minded wolves in the masses of these sheeples.

Might I add that my savy wit has lead me to suggest renaming the Atlantic, Antlatip perhaps?

>Everyone should be concerned about having a family because I am
Arrogance is a disease. You are nothing, and nobody is obligated to do what you say.

Also the hypocrite probably leaves all that trash on the beach

Women are just sacks of flesh. Under the skin they're blood and pus and shit and piss. Use this Buddhist method to contemplate women to be free from them.

they all look 7-8 though. probably a platonic thing going on.

Damn, is this true? I've never heard that term before.

How does one become an alpha
help pol

? but I've got a kid. Like it's mine and everything.

I have a master degree in physics. The loser Leo will never have one.

Be born tall, good looking and rich. Bam. There you go.

What is there to be jealous of?
He sold his sold to the Devil to be rich and famous.

I think the price of a couple of women and money in exchange for your soul and going against God is an extremely bad bargain.

I figure he's gay.

Supposedly Leo has a group of buddies (small time stars & normal dudes) that travel all over the world with him. All they do is crush strange all day. It's called the "Pussy Posse"

Not even joking

nice
get fat and be hairy as fuck, but make millions of dollars and act superior to everybody so women will fuck you.

>staying single
>not falling for ho's tricks
>living the dream
It makes me happy knowing all these golddigging sluts will never get their hands on him.

Pretty depressing but nothing new.

I'm a handholdless hugless kissless virgin. I've long accepted my fate. Some of us are doomed and shouldn't be born

TFW you'll never crush supermodel strange all day with the Pussy Posse. Why live

>I don't want the label to rub off on my hands

I've never heard of this problem before.

>implying i'm jealous of living like a muslim degenerate
You probably this many dumbsss model bitches to gather enough braincells together to make it feel like you're speaking to one regular person

Exactly this right here. I've had sex, and I want money for a wife and a happy future.

There's truth to this.

>Friday night/saturday morning
>Rave at some bar/club
>Make out with a girl dressed like a pokemon
>Feel empty knowing I'll never see her again and how everyone there was broken like a lost soul roaming the plains of hell itself.

I don't want sex with strangers anymore. I want a companion.

>20+
>woman refused to answer
kekked

Doing anything with just women isn't fun at all, trust me.
It will just be girly talk and complaining all day long.
At least there is one other man, else I would feel sorry for him.

t. Ahmed

You almost had me convinced that I was a virgin, but then I remembered that I slayed more than my share of pussy in my teens and 20's.

Your jealousy is showing.

you should all be happy for others. That's the only way you win guys.

Oh well. All you can do is the best with what you're given. And being famous or having lots of sex doesn't necessarily make people happy in the long run.

Ohh, your post ended in doubles.
That must mean your thread has merit. Checked!

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

I dont care, i just want wow Vanilla legacy servers

I loved Jared when i was a teen. I'm happy for him.

>tfw poor
>virgin
>live at home still
>crippling anxiety
>zero friends

Who /no hope/ here?

You know what they say. Being rich isn't necessarily enough to make someone happy, but it's better to cry in a limousine than under the bridge.

me too

He didnt age well.

Compare him from Titanic to today he looks like an old bum.

hopefully soon

seems like hes trying to smoke away from cameras

that pic brought back some feels when I realized what it was. I haven't played in years though.

I often wonder what these whores think about themselves.

Sure, it's probably fun what they are doing. But do they ever think about their future?
Do they hope that one of these rich guys are suddenly going to start to like them so she can marry him?

Everyone can rent a hooker like he does.

I think if the man is both attractive and extremely successful, it is only a good sign that he can get all the pussy he wants. It is only natural i think, no reason to be /triggered.

Women never think long-term. All they're thinking about is their social media statuses where they show off that they're chilling with a famous guy and hope to make their friends envy them for the time being.

hormonal changes affecting cognition are not "sexual health". you are seeing a man who is literally drowning in pussy. the horror. the horror. #virgin4lyfe

youtube.com/watch?v=pyC0VRJu-Nk

Their future is settling down with a rich guy and having kids. For now, they get to enjoy their youth like it is some sort of fairy tale. Any guy they want to have sex with, trips around the world, any drugs they want, any food they want.

The best day of your entire life will not measure to 1/100th the amount of happiness an attractive young white woman sees in a typical day.

youtube.com/watch?v=50W-XTC6tEQ

I played nost and had a great time but was taken away from us like an old friend leaving a party too soon

But these rich guys doesn't want any kids with them.

Also, don't forget. People can do something to get to that position. I mean, shit. You can always get surgery for a nice jawline.

They will, she will find a doctor/lawyer/dentist/surgeon and easily trap him when she wants to. I see it happen all the time.

>Comfy WoW pics
Really gets me for some reason